Drew Berrymoore writers refuse to come back

SmittenCake

6 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Yall didn't know the word "Scab" until you saw it on Twitter referenced to Drew. Nobodies been using the word and nobody had frequented that time in life to even use it daily. Pls. :deadbanana4:

the world you live in seems nice but it's not reality - strikes have been a reality in my life as long as I can remember: medical, construction, manufacturing...

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lana Banana

• Headlock

• dumbsparce

• DAP

4 hours ago, Luckitty said:

why is this everywhere on the news & social media? so some random people decided to quit their jobs, why does this matter to us? :redface: kim people are dying 

People can care about more than one thing at any given time. SHOCKER?! OMG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing is how quickly the writers strike ended after his whole debacle. Now her reputation is sullied for something that would’ve been resolved in like two weeks time had she been patient and not a selfish idiot.

20 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Is "scab" the new toxic / manipulative / bigot / gaslight / culture etc ? I've stopped using those words bc they make me feel like yet another twitter user who lacks critical thinking and uses whatever new daily buzzword they see on their feed thinking they're smart and educated.

Yes. I hate when events like this happen because a “new”word will come out of it and the girlies will spam it every single chance they get it :zzz:

I’m so tired of this strike. I genuinely thought this would be over now. How is paying people  properly for their work NOT something you CAN do? This **** should’ve been over since day one

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Omg please stop saying “scab”. ****. :skull: 

• Thumbs Down 2

There's needing to touch grass and then there's needing to touch a book.

"scab is derogatory like the N word, scab is a buzzword like toxic, I've never heard of the word scab in my life" :juanny:

ATRLers, this is EMBARRASSING :bibliahh:

OT: speaking of replacements, miss Aniston's job security as Adam Sandler's sidekick is in danger

• Like 11

4 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

the world you live in seems nice but it's not reality - strikes have been a reality in my life as long as I can remember: medical, construction, manufacturing...

Can you read? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

Can you read? :deadbanana4:

Yes dear!

Remember when ppl thought she was nice and humble cuz the ***** danced in the rain lmfaaaaao

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Namie-Knowles said:

People can care about more than one thing at any given time. SHOCKER?! OMG

the privilege you must have if you CARE about some random people that you don't know quitting their job :redface: get a life

lol this reminds me of everyone suddenly using the word loot during BLM protests when I hadn’t heard the word outside of pirate movies until then. 

On 10/4/2023 at 6:22 PM, dumbsparce said:

Is "scab" the new toxic / manipulative / bigot / gaslight / culture etc ? I've stopped using those words bc they make me feel like yet another twitter user who lacks critical thinking and uses whatever new daily buzzword they see on their feed thinking they're smart and educated.

Scab isn’t new. Are y’all for real?

and no it isn’t comparable to the n word lmao

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Luckitty said:

the privilege you must have if you CARE about some random people that you don't know quitting their job :redface: get a life

...You reached so hard to make this take have any semblance of sanity. Sad.

Not some of the progressive users this page coming out with blind ignorance i’m shocked.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Scab isn’t new. Are y’all for real?

and no it isn’t comparable to the n word lmao

people really telling on themselves thinking it's a new word lol, those kind of progressives 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

I cannot believe I’m reading pages and pages of people thinking “scab” is a Gen Z buzzword or a slur :rip: 

• Haha 1

spacer.png

... so back to Drew giving us one of the greatest showcases of when the white savior complex  backfires since the covid "Imagine" video

• Haha 1

There will always be new ones coming, so don’t be full of yourself when you’re striking, most of us are just normal people without power, we can go on strike when all do, but don’t be a fool thinking yourself as irreplaceable.

On 10/5/2023 at 9:22 PM, Rogue said:

scab

:gaycat:

• Haha 1

The fact all this could have been avoided had she been patient for a week :deadbanana2:

On 10/5/2023 at 12:22 PM, Rogue said:

You cross any striking line, you're a scab. How hard is that to comprehend?

There's a reason why scabs are treated as harshly as they are. It is precisely because they're working against their own self-interest, much less the working class.

You don't get to choose your consequences when you work in a predatory industry that invokes anti-union rhetoric (as old as the 19th century in the US). 

The singular class that's allowed so much to balloon in terms of profit (writers, actors, nurses, teachers, doctors, grocery store employees and pharmacies, etc). And you're uncomfortable with people wanting to paid their worth in their productivity? What about CEOs who do **** and yet get paid millions in benefits?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.