Netflix to raise prices again

thatsmydemi

And all of their biggest shows are ending soon lol (Sex Education, Stranger Things, You etc)

Wish them an ounce of luck with this one

P6r3fE2.gif

• Haha 1

They are changing their prices every other month at this point

4 hours ago, glitch said:

I'm pretty sure it's standard where I live for mobile phone bills to go up annually in line with the consumer price index :michael:

Omg nooooo! That’s terrible! It’s crazy how different countries are when it comes to universal experiences. 

18 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I’ll gladly keep using free sites thank you very much

This. The way I used a free site to stream Castlevania :giraffe:

It's almost like they don't want us subscribing. Is it even worth it at this point?

so glad i unsubbed last year. don't miss it at all. 

They survive on people wanting to watch something while they eat or while scrolling on their phone right before they go to bed :skull: 

If you want to actually watch something good you won't find it there !

Edited by Gesamtkunstwerk

They better put the rest of stranger things on blu ray after season 5 bc im not paying for it when its done

If there’s a correlation between better pay for writers & residuals for actors, I’m for it. But is there anything suggesting as such? 

I’m quite content with their expansion of international content, particularly their investment in Korean media. If all people are flicking through is the rubbish Hollywood is pumping out, then of course you’ll find it’s not worth it, maybe expand your horizons?  

enough lol

i pay for myself and my siblings and atp i'm just gonna teach them how to find what they want to watch on other websites :alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.