• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• DAP

• Cain

• Communion

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You literally have millions of undocumented people who would join the military for a chance of getting their green card but ya'll stopped that a few years back. 

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

You literally have millions of undocumented people who would join the military for a chance of getting their green card but ya'll stopped that a few years back. 

11 minutes ago, Communion said:

Maybe people shouldn't be forced into being cannon fodder to gain citizenship! 

But nobody is FORCING them to join. It would be their CHOICE. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh no!!

Anyway so today I ate a chocolate pie but it had too much chocolate i felt a little dizzy afterwards :gaycat6:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Power love said:

But nobody is FORCING them to join. It would be their CHOICE. 

Creating artificial scarcity that leads to suffering is quite literally the government forcing people to partake in the military for economic opportunities. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 10

Maybe we should spend a little more time focusing on a greener planet than a greener military...

• Like 3

… and??? Isn’t the future of modern warfare focusing on drones? Gen Z may have its flaws but  views on wars/foreign combat? I support those. 

• Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator

Fun fact - I have a 19yo female coworker who is National Guard and they contacted her about doing a GRWM since she’s somewhat TikTok popular :rip: 

Anyway I think the military will ALWAYS have enough people wanting to join they will just have to be less strict about who can make it and everything will be fine 

• ATRL Moderator

Good. Spend that money on education, housing, and public transportation instead. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

oh that's horrible

anyways stream JAGUAR II by Victoria Monét, now available on all streaming platforms :johnald:

Thank god military drafts are no longer a thing here, I wouldn't make it past 2 days :dancehall:

35 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Fun fact - I have a 19yo female coworker who is National Guard and they contacted her about doing a GRWM since she’s somewhat TikTok popular :rip: 

Anyway I think the military will ALWAYS have enough people wanting to join they will just have to be less strict about who can make it and everything will be fine 

This is genuinely hilarious sidkdjdjdh it would probably be effective too

And I don't blame them. I know too many people screwed up because of their time in the military.

The military has been screwing up ex vets for years. I have met countless war veterans who been homeless and had medical issues that the government refuses to pay for or support especially mental health due to my line of work. So I do not feel sorry at all for gen-Z refusing to join the military. They brought this issue on themselves. 

• Like 2

1. The PTSD stuff like this brings is insane 

2. The injuries you can sustain can be life altering and traumatizing 

3. Women can be sexually harassed and assaulted just like everywhere else and the attacker gets away with it and we have several military cases now where the female soldier was murdered or committed suicide as a result. 

4. On top of that, people die mysteriously and they will cover it up. 

Those  reasons alone are why I'm ok with Gen Z not joining the military.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.