Final Fantasy Base | The Tides Will Rise

Hiatus

Got FFX for the Switch for my Bday. Haven't played much but the random cutscenes every 2 minutes are annoying :rip:

• Haha 1

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Curaga

• Fevesy

• Rigalo

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm currently doing a replay of FF15 annnnd.... it still doesn't do anything for me. I don't despise it as much as I initially did when it was first released but overall - meh. That said, I really do adore the guys and the bond they share. Anyway! I'm almost done and then I can finally start my second play of FF16 :duca: I miss my husband Clive.

This dlc is $10 and there's a $25 pass so it looks like the summer dlc will be $15 so it will have more than this one :soda:

I will re-book the summer dlc ATRL logo for Clive because I see it just got switched to Nicki, and maybe see if we can get a FF7 logo as well for that launch, I can edit the logos myself so mods just have to put them up there. 

• Like 1

omg and full body hair Dio in FF7 Rebirth :WAP: we won

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

heelp :jonny: 

37 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

WTF I just literally went on a holiday shopping spree and now I'm on a tight budget why would they freaking pull a Self-Titled on me now?!?!?! WTF WTF I can't with thee birches

angry-lady.gif

Oh it's $10? I will buy it then. I hope to see Dion again

:jonny5:

Edited by FailSafe

41 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Already bought! Will be playing tomorrow!!

Gta 6 - Sims 4 For Rent - Final Fantasy 16 dlc - OMG that Dio picture

My heart is beating like it's about to explode this week is unreal:jonny3:

• Like 1

And Soken deserved that award! Ascension alone eviscerates any video game track release this year!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Time for me to finally replay this game on my main account.

I make throwaway accounts because I like to re-obtain trophies for the dopamine and I tried the demo on a throwaway account so just rolled with it :skull:

Now I'll look like a NOOB and people will go "excuse me DUDE why is your first FF16 trophy obtained in DECEMBER?"

:suburban:

• Haha 1

The way in the first few pages of the FF16 thread I was like "nah, the trailers suck, I don't like this" :deadbanana:

Clown of the century.

Let me play the FF16 DLC at the weekend

Glad FF16 won for music but the game should have been nominated for a grammy instead of **** like Call of Duty :skull:

Spoiler

Gonna pretend I didn't see most of the Echos of the Fallen teaser being reused assets from FF14 :bibliahh:

Anyway imagine if FFXVI was nominated for GOTY and we got the live orchestra version of Ascension's violin part :gaycat7:

Ahhhh I'm so excited for FFXVI DLC! I'm away from home for the week so I won't be able to play it until next Friday though :cries:

I’m not ready for that event on FFVII rebirth :chick3: I feel like I’m gonna cry for a whole month

6 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Let me play the FF16 DLC at the weekend

Glad FF16 won for music but the game should have been nominated for a grammy instead of **** like Call of Duty :skull:

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna pretend I didn't see most of the Echos of the Fallen teaser being reused assets from FF14 :bibliahh:

We take what we can get in this world

:suburban:

I'm so devastated by the EOS of Dissidia Opera Omnia :weeps: that game has been part of my daily life for 6 years. 

11 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Wait it’s currently out :deadbanana: 

I misread that before 

56 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I'm so devastated by the EOS of Dissidia Opera Omnia :weeps: that game has been part of my daily life for 6 years. 

I played that game for so long, but dropped off after the anniversary this year. The current playstyle with the FR gauge was just a slog. I'm sad to see it go, and was afraid this was inevitable once Ever Crisis finally came out.

They admittedly painted themselves into a corner with the FR mechanic. It absolutely took away all the fun out of a fight making the whole thing focus on a 10 turn burst and pretty much any character could do it FRs were generic they took away all the magic LDs brought into the game which instead of making the whole roster irrelevant emphasized the strenghts of each kit by further giving an old unit a new breath of life. 

You WANTED to pull for LDs, they were powerful and fun. Why would I pull for FR #96 when my Astos/Quina/Zack comp can clear any and all content bar any crazy Lufenia/Mechanic?

Sigh, I'm so saddened, I was so hyped for the idea of taking my units to LV100 and getting Ultima weapon tier... Oh well.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

They admittedly painted themselves into a corner with the FR mechanic. It absolutely took away all the fun out of a fight making the whole thing focus on a 10 turn burst and pretty much any character could do it FRs were generic they took away all the magic LDs brought into the game which instead of making the whole roster irrelevant emphasized the strenghts of each kit by further giving an old unit a new breath of life. 

You WANTED to pull for LDs, they were powerful and fun. Why would I pull for FR #96 when my Astos/Quina/Zack comp can clear any and all content bar any crazy Lufenia/Mechanic?

Sigh, I'm so saddened, I was so hyped for the idea of taking my units to LV100 and getting Ultima weapon tier... Oh well.

I loooooooved the LD/Burst era so much. Some of the FR mechanics were fun, especially trap/counter teams. I looooved messing up bosses with Cor.

I'm also gagged that they never released Rikku. What were they thinking???

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.