Taylor Swift exposed for cocaine usage (allegedly)

GardenPanty

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• Peroxide

• PoisonedIvy

• Otter

On 9/19/2023 at 2:02 PM, Lana Banana said:

The cocaine defending in this thread just because it's Taylor :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:  DE-LU-LU.

It’s not because it’s Taylor though it’s because it’s common among the upper class.. like this could be anyone from Beyonce to Gaga to Charli XCX to Leonardo DiCaprio to Naomi Campbell and for all of those people we’d all say the same thing: it’s just way more common than the average person thinks, and it’s not as big of a deal as these pearl clutchers want it to be. It shouldn’t be glamorized or glorified but there’s also literally no point crucifying it

On 9/19/2023 at 5:17 PM, commander said:

People saying everybody does cocaine is utterly disgusting. I'm sure 99.9% of the global population never has and trying to normalize drug usage just because someone might be doing it is completely crazy.

“everybody” is hyperbolic but it’s extremely, extremely common. When I turned 21 I started working in a bar and the amount of teachers, lawyers, accountants, business executives etc that basically were open with me about them using it (or hell even doing it in front of me) really opened my eyes to the fact that a lot of successful and accomplished people do it behind closed doors, even though you’d never expect it. Not to mention the girls and gays that party every weekend :rip: it’s just so widespread that even as someone who doesn’t use it I don’t bat an eye when I hear or see someone do it now 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 9/20/2023 at 12:26 AM, Sebastián Muñoz said:

It is an easter egg, TS 11 is going to be called cocaine snot

first there was ME!
then there was SLVT!

next there is COKE!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

It’s not because it’s Taylor though it’s because it’s common among the upper class.. like this could be anyone from Beyonce to Gaga to Charli XCX to Leonardo DiCaprio to Naomi Campbell and for all of those people we’d all say the same thing: it’s just way more common than the average person thinks, and it’s not as big of a deal as these pearl clutchers want it to be. It shouldn’t be glamorized or glorified but there’s also literally no point crucifying it

“everybody” is hyperbolic but it’s extremely, extremely common. When I turned 21 I started working in a bar and the amount of teachers, lawyers, accountants, business executives etc that basically were open with me about them using it (or hell even doing it in front of me) really opened my eyes to the fact that a lot of successful and accomplished people do it behind closed doors, even though you’d never expect it. Not to mention the girls and gays that party every weekend :rip: it’s just so widespread that even as someone who doesn’t use it I don’t bat an eye when I hear or see someone do it now 

Not even upper class, once I started working at a tech company I was exposed to it a lot! It's not common amongst in all demographics or work circles but go to a party with certain crowds and its used so casually. Most gay clubs in London people are high off some form of illegal drug lol. The media & music circle? Extremely common... So many junior Drs I've met who take it too 

1 minute ago, Otter said:

Not even upper class, once I started working at a tech company I was exposed to it a lot! It's not common amongst in all demographics or work circles but go to a party with certain crowds and its used so casually. Most gay clubs in London people are high off some form of illegal drug lol. The media & music circle? Extremely common... So many junior Drs I've met who take it too 

You’re absolutely right, even outside the upper class there’s middle class ravers, partiers, clubbers, artists… like there’s such a wide net of people who use it. When I was 21 I thought it was a hard drug with a negative reputation like heroin but then everyone I would meet would just do it so casually and I guess I just got indoctrinated :rip: so even though I don’t personally partake, if someone else does I don’t budge one bit lol

7 minutes ago, Otter said:

So many junior Drs I've met who take it too 

well yes it’s very good for you 

7 minutes ago, Yawn said:

well yes it’s very good for you 

Well no, but when you have a shift the night after a party, do what needs to be done to keep your patients alive :celestial5:

Edited by Otter

She seemed somewhat drugged or drunk during the VMAs... her legs didn't stop shaking for nothing. 

but this picture is a disgusting reach and i don't think she's addicted at all. 

3 hours ago, Otter said:

Well no, but when you have a shift the night after a party, do what needs to be done to keep your patients alive :celestial5:

sweaty, it has done me a lot of good 

i’m so much more awake and lively every day! :) 

Crucifying drug use does no one any good. Good for her, as long as she's being responsible and not advocating it to her fans because that's a real slippery slope.

Dunno why so many of you are acting like puritans. Illegalizing drugs only severs people from receiving help, not stop it.

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, xDiamondx said:

Crucifying drug use does no one any good. Good for her, as long as she's being responsible and not advocating it to her fans because that's a real slippery slope.

Dunno why so many of you are acting like puritans. Illegalizing drugs only severs people from receiving help, not stop it.

As a recovering drug addict myself, I can't say that I've ever seen a responsible drug user.

On 9/22/2023 at 4:26 PM, Claymore said:

As a recovering drug addict myself, I can't say that I've ever seen a responsible drug user.

Same but stigmatizing them does not solve the problem either.  Rehabilitation programs are severely underfunded and underutilized in favor of imprisoning people.

Also alcohol is equally as bad as drugs but it's not vilified the same way.

Who actually gives a **** about something like this these days

Ready for her heroin chic era, TS11 will have collabs with Ayesha Erotica and Slayyyter. :jonny5:

On 9/22/2023 at 12:38 PM, Selegend said:

She seemed somewhat drugged or drunk during the VMAs... her legs didn't stop shaking for nothing. 

but this picture is a disgusting reach and i don't think she's addicted at all. 

Yeah she skinny as hell, I know cause I’m skinny as hell. If it’s too cold at night and I’m unlucky enough to be wearing short ass shorts I’ll start shaking like a stripper

17 hours ago, xDiamondx said:

Same but stigmatizing them does not solve the problem either.  Rehabilitation programs are severely underfunded and underutilized in favor of imprisoning people.

Also alcohol is equally as bad as drugs but it's not vilified the same way.

Yep, agree on both points.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.