ATRL's Drag Race S04 | ALL STARS 2018

Citrus

10 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

@DripDrip ♀️ I very much feel like we're kindred spirits in a way. I relate to what you feel a lot, and I admire you and a person and as a queen. The level of polish and perfection in all of your entries was unmatched, and I do consider you an idol. Getting to work with you on the website challenge was one of my favorite moments of the season. My adoration for you knows no bounds, you are spectacular and such a lovely friend. Te amo mucho. :date::heart2:

You sweet baby angel fish, such a delight. I hate you because no one can ever word anything as well as you do but you were a treat to watch in the competition even though I expected you out a couple times but you were an amazing surprise and I can't wait to see how you do in All Stars if you sign up. Sorry I never reply to your snaps, I suck at replying to anyone. Our dogs are even similar. A true yin and yang. <3 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

@Citrus Thank you for hosting, mom! (And thank you @DripDrip ♀️ for the lovely interview!) :heart2:

Again, I had the best time playing this game, I thank you all for being so sickening and so kind. And I hope to see you all very soon. :-* Besos!

Image result for drag race kiss gif

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

I only answer to God.

giphy.gif

smh I even went to the effort of giving you ONE more question then Chanel so she knows her place :shakeno: 

• ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, Citrus said:

nobody wants to be in the house of rose 

I do

Lk0kuef.gif

@Aciid @Moonchild @PinkBox I see my 1-year free trial to the Haus has landed in my inbox. I'm ready to talk benefits and business. I'm also ready to see my room.

Image result for drag race runway gif

5 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I do

Lk0kuef.gif

Join the Haus of Chola, finalist only in here. 

2 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Have fun being the 10th runner up

Lk0kuef.gif

Or rejected 

1 minute ago, Rhisiart said:

@Aciid @Moonchild @PinkBox I see my 1-year free trial to the Haus has landed in my inbox. I'm ready to talk benefits and business. I'm also ready to see my room.

Image result for drag race runway gif

Suddenly very pleased nobody invited you to All Stars.

Lk0kuef.gif

1 minute ago, DripDrip ♀️ said:

Join the Haus of Chola, finalist only in here. 

Can you take @EJQL8? She's getting to be too much for Tangerine and I in our old age.

Lk0kuef.gif

Can you take @EJQL8? She's getting to be too much for Tangerine and I in our old age.

Lk0kuef.gif

Sorry there's a language barrier 

Lk0kuef.gif

4 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Suddenly very pleased nobody invited you to All Stars.

Lk0kuef.gif

Buddy is in the middle of rigging Big Brother for my win as we speak, I have a feeling I might be okay.

Lk0kuef.gif

Did you manage to catch Scared Famous btw?

1 minute ago, Rhisiart said:

Buddy is in the middle of rigging Big Brother for my win as we speak, I have a feeling I might be okay.

Lk0kuef.gif

Lk0kuef.gif

Tsareena is my child stop trying to take her away from me. I already approved her talents.

4 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

Lk0kuef.gif

Scared Famous was a slay but I hate that the eviction challenges aren't shown until the next week.

Lk0kuef.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Tsareena is my child stop trying to take her away from me. I already approved her talents.

:cries:

I need another fruity queen to enter the scene. Is Lemon (@Serendipity) going to be it?

Lk0kuef.gif

Yes of course, I'm rooting for ha, she's already a legend

Lk0kuef.gif

15 hours ago, Tsareena said:

I thought wh0re learnt english later in the season

that was just my laziness taking over lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.