TOMB RAIDER | I-III Remastered | TR12

noonbob

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Smh too many ppl say this

They are too comfortable with Baby Raider and that whiny ho, screaming bout daddy.

All the while not having to actually do much but push forward on the analog stick cos the game does everything for you. Smh indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noonbob

• SmittenCake

• Hiatus

• PMM

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Do you play the fan levels ?

Neon God, from waaaay back when I was in high school.

:jonny5:

Feder has great levels,

Dela ofc.

btw @stupidjock I wasn't talking about you :heart2: but most of the people who started the franchise with the reboot games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Feder has great levels,

Dela ofc.

btw @stupidjock I wasn't talking about you :heart2: but most of the people who started the franchise with the reboot games.

I did start the franchise with Legend tho :skull: So there was a learning curve with other games for sure 

6 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I did start the franchise with Legend tho :skull: So there was a learning curve with other games for sure 

Well at least you started with a great game. Yeah, Legend onwards the games were very hand hold-y.

Just now, noonbob said:

Well at least you started with a great game. Yeah, Legend onwards the games were very hand hold-y.

Tea, Legend is the cuntiest of the franchise

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Feder has great levels,

Dela ofc.

Girl I Hate how all my friends will tell me they wanna get into classic tomb raider and then say they can't play any longer. These gamers these days just don't really have taste. 

Ps1 and ps2 Era of gaming will always be elite 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Feder has great levels,

Dela ofc.

I love horror TRLE games even tho I'm too chicken to finish them LMAO

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, noonbob said:

They are too comfortable with Baby Raider and that whiny ho, screaming bout daddy.

All the while not having to actually do much but push forward on the analog stick cos the game does everything for you. Smh indeed.

The fact that the maps in the Survivor Trilogy are so big and yet still so linear is astounding. The great thing about the original games is that the entire level is a puzzle (in particular Palace Midas, Opera House, Natla's Mines, Lost Valley, Nevada, Temple Ruins, etc.). I can't say I had a bad time playing Rise or Shadow, but they are extraordinarily easy and missing what made the original games so special.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I love horror TRLE games even tho I'm too chicken to finish them LMAO

MEEEEE tooooo!!! I remember playing a resident evil one, a silent hill one! they were soo good!

Ohh PURGATORY!!! omg I was shook playing that!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

When you think about it Legend is kind of Reputation of Tomb Raiders

More like the folklore 💋 Reputation came after 1989. Angel of a Turdness was no 1989. Still kinda shocked legend didn’t sell that much for its popularity. The 2013 one being the best selling one is why they keep doing the open world crap. they don’t care about core fans in favour of mass audience. BalladGa tea

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

The fact that the maps in the Survivor Trilogy are so big and yet still so linear is astounding. The great thing about the original games is that the entire level is a puzzle (in particular Palace Midas, Opera House, Natla's Mines, Lost Valley, Nevada, Temple Ruins, etc.). I can't say I had a bad time playing Rise or Shadow, but they are extraordinarily easy and missing what made the original games so special.

All of this! This is an issue many modern games suffer from, It's as if Dev's think Big Map = Better Game. But that is not it at all.

For the next TR they really need to bring back the good puzzles.

The thing with the reboot games is they are okay games in themselves but TOMB RAIDER they are not, Lara Croft that ***** is NOT!

They really need to do their homework, and I hope this remastered collection does that for them.

31 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

When you think about it Legend is kind of Reputation of Tomb Raiders

Goodbye :rip: that would be Angel of Darkness!

24 minutes ago, noonbob said:

MEEEEE tooooo!!! I remember playing a resident evil one, a silent hill one! they were soo good!

Ohh PURGATORY!!! omg I was shook playing that!

Ahhhh I was actually in the middle of playing this one too!!!! Months ago! Have you heard of Silent Vill demo?

19 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Ahhhh I was actually in the middle of playing this one too!!!! Months ago! Have you heard of Silent Vill demo?

This?? No i hadn't but phew the cutscenes!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

But we NEED Kurtis to be back 

It's been 20 YEARS AND WE KNOW HE'S ALIVE WHERE IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

******* hell 

tumblr_inline_nopn1lZVGe1tum05j_500.gif

tumblr_o8m5zcTDml1rfy3d2o1_1280-1.jpg

This site stan kurtis ! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

This BOP

9rNC.gif

OMG DON'T I WILL CRYYYYYY

I WAS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL LISTENING TO THIS ON MUSIC VIDEO CHANNELS.

I WAS SO FLOORED THAT MY QUEEN HAD A MUSIC VIDEO!

9rNC.gif

Also yes Kurtis, imagine how hot he could be with today's graphics.

Edited by noonbob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, noonbob said:

This?? No i hadn't but phew the cutscenes!

there was supposed to be a full release but the dudes laptop got hacked or sometyhing and all the files were deleted : (( 

• Like 1

Tomb Raider Chronicles is too underrated

mSCffSw.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

there was supposed to be a full release but the dudes laptop got hacked or sometyhing and all the files were deleted : (( 

Shame, it looks so good! :c

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

Tomb Raider Chronicles is too underrated

mSCffSw.gif

Let's talk about it cos that opening cutscene alone is :superman:

On my first play I thought she would be wearing the dress in game, talk about bummer xD

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.