• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• MonsterNavy

• WeFoundWill

• thirdward

Why did Rosé stay with YG? :rip: 

She has always come across as the most passionate about music, so that's already in conflict with YG's strategy of releasing an only 1-2 of songs every few years. She could've thrived at an Interscope or Republic Records, especially since she's fluent in English too, so the switch to a Western label would've been effortless.

3 hours ago, Saint James said:

the lack of info with Jennie is very interesting. it suggests to me that she could be basing in America and/or with interscope.

Jennie just said in an interview that came out 3 hours ago that she is working on her first album

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Jennie just said in an interview that came out 3 hours ago that she is working on her first album

yeah, but is that a mistranslation or what. 'things unique to jennie' does not mean album imo

9 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Rose being my fave and her being the one chained to YG :deadbanana2: this is a nightmare 

This.... Please let them all stay or go, cause I can't do this.

Does Rosé think that by staying she will receive a bigger solo push/investment from YG than with a western label? 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Rosé can NOT be seriously thinking this is the way to go while the others say bye to YG. This better be fake news.

Really surprised Rosé renewed if true, I always pictured her and Lisa to be the least likely to renew. YG is trash and will do nothing for her career :biblionny:

56 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Does Rosé think that by staying she will receive a bigger solo push/investment from YG than with a western label? 

I think that’s the only reason that she would renew but she’s about to have a rude awakening :skull: 

• Like 1

There goes Roses Olivia type success i had envisioned :sadviolin:

I’m fine with the separate but together thing that they’re working on rn. But really Rose staying with YG? :dies: 

• Like 1

now why in the hell did rose renew her contract :deadbanana2:

EDIT: wait when she becomes the 3rd gen taeyeon-esque figure  :jonnycat:

Edited by worldwide angel

Nnnnn I hope Rosé doesn't get CL'd :deadbanana2: cause woo.... the way history is repeating itself. I fully expect BM to get a clear debut date after the ball drops with the other three dddd

Rosé is the one that make LESS sense in renewing with YG 

she's the one that is truly passionate about MUSIC. and YG lacks any kind of creative freedom. 

if it was jisoo that is also an actress or even jennie that feels some kind of entertainment as a whole before music itself it would've make way more sense than Rosé. 

hopefully it's fake and they're all together or they're all out. 

7 hours ago, newaespa said:

BLINKS still have BAEMON to stan, so nothing left i guess? Unless BAEMON flopped den they might switch to another group, but it is pretty much impossible for baemon to flop

as long as those crazy stans DO NOT enter newjeans fandom due to their lame ass success/FOMO/Bandwagon stanning :biblio:

7 hours ago, thirdward said:

it’s over

they are probably making the press release and the baemon debut rn 

3 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Nnnnn I hope Rosé doesn't get CL'd :deadbanana2: cause woo.... the way history is repeating itself. I fully expect BM to get a clear debut date after the ball drops with the other three dddd

Welp. 

9 hours ago, Jaye said:

Welp. 

as they should, u dont want the girls to get slaughtered 

20 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

CL stayed with YG and look what happened to her :skull: 

she had several shots (hello biches, LIFTED) and failed :michael: my point stands!

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

she had several shots (hello biches, LIFTED) and failed :michael: my point stands!

Well they let her rot in the dungeon and refused to let her release her debut album so...

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Well they let her rot in the dungeon and refused to let her release her debut album so...

it wouldnt have made a diff tbh all the music she did actually release/drop were mid and made 0 buzz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.