BLACKPINK Disband is imminent: only ROSÉ renewed, others leaving YG

MardinBeksloy

The way they could've been BTS level if YG actually let them release music. Having less than 30 songs released is embarrassing. A disappointment. Sad I never got to see them in concert.

Edited by LustSpell

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• MonsterNavy

• WeFoundWill

• thirdward

Wait not me also possibly losing Red Velvet too I'M ******* OVER AS A BLACKVELVET STAN

Edited by LustSpell
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LustSpell said:

Wait not me also possibly losing Red Velvet too I'M ******* OVER AS A BLACKVELVET STA

the red velvet thing is the real tragedy here because those girls actually released music and have a legacy to miss :deadbanana2:

OT: This whole thing has been such a mess. Wasn't there just an article like two weeks ago that they were on track to sign getting all the profits that the blinks bragged about everywhere. :ahh:

In the famous words of k-twitter: "YG MEDIA PLAY!!!!" Though I wouldn't put it past the cretin to start making lisa the media target of why BP disbands.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, 305 said:

Gahhdam Lisa how much did you want :deadbanana2:

M’am China offered her 80 millions. We didn’t even know what YG’s 40M comes with, the company is a trash. 

3 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

just so yall know that if they disband that fifth harmony post will be BONES

after 7 years of being together, we have been informed via her representatives that LISA has decided to leave BLACKPINK. We wish her well.

C0A5qG8XgAALtZz?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Flomik said:

Absolutely not

People are going to HATE this idea and I'm sure Somi will not agree to this either. She has a very successful solo career right now

I mean obviously it is just a fun little idea to think about it in our heads. No way they would actually do it :bibliahh:

Somi is quite successful solo and I think she is happy where she is at right now, although I think she could've been bigger if she was managed better or without the fiesta from JYP departure

4 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Now why would Rosie chose to be stuck in label hell while the rest leaves? :skull:

Edited by Cain

They're still BLACKPINK, and that's all that matters. They really dropped the ball with these girls knowing they had the world in their palms. Though I don't know why Rosie Posie decided to stay with YG.

Edited by LustSpell

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Now why would Rosie chose to be stuck in label hell while the rest leaves? :skull:

perhaps she's always been the one most passionate about singing :cries: 

Apparently the other girls are in last minute negotiations to be somewhat still part of BLACKPINK. My heart is sinking rn goddddd

1 minute ago, Ruby said:

Apparently the other girls are in last minute negotiations to be somewhat still part of BLACKPINK. My heart is sinking rn goddddd

:cries: NOOOOOOO

I did NAWT expect Roseanne to be the one to renew in YG I always thought it would be Jisoo :deadbanana2:

but omg they're NOT DISBANDING :WAP: GOD IS REAL

3 minutes ago, Ruby said:

wait i'm gonna cry this is a mess :cries: 

I don't know what to feel

I think they know they're better (and obviously, more popular) as a group, but want the freedom of another label to actually be able to release music and do what they want. It's why they don't want to split unless they HAVE to. Which I feel YG would do knowing how petty he is. 2NE1 memories

Edited by LustSpell

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I did NAWT expect Roseanne to be the one to renew in YG I always thought it would be Jisoo :deadbanana2:

but omg they're NOT DISBANDING :WAP: GOD IS REAL

Only if YG and the girls leaving came into an agreement :cries: 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh so basically just like how the last 7 years was? they're staying

WHAT IS THIS TRUE????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.