Favorite ATRL moments? (posts, one-liners, thread titles, replies, etc.)

MingYouToo

1. 'Boiled? As in turned to gas?' (this was a 2015 news article about a man dying in Yellowstone springs iirc) :deadbanana4:

2. SHAKIRA TO BE KILLED IN SAUDIA ARABIA

3. 'Nicki Minaj sits in her vanity...'

4. Fergie's manager to hunt ATRL

5. 'Extremely stable which is a good sign.' :toofunny3: (this was the cope for Stupid Love's first day streams nnnnn)

And my all time favorite from 2016 :jonny5:

"Giant vibrating egg destroys K-pop girl group performance" 

Hallyu+ Girl Group Gif Garden | Page 53 | Hallyu+

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• JoeAg

• Solaria

• Delusional

Top Posters In This Topic

Shakira to be killed in Saudi Arabia

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity

The Janet rate

What if pop girls were boats and the credit card incident were very funny. Half of ATRL stanning Venom during ASIB release just to be clowned was iconic as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nicki sits at her vanity, extremely stable which is a good sign and no one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. These three are my faves.

Edited by WitnessOblivia

• the butt hair removal thread
  • pokitaurus-gate
  • that Britney thread that got one user to never post again while being online often :skull:
  • Kylie Minogue vs Jenner thread where one swiftie posted their stats and got downvoted to hell and then made a whole thread asking why is ATRL so sensitive
  • the same thread but user Delusional writing someting about Jenner being more relevant than Minogue - more than 130 downvotes
  • my thread "ATRL members that are obssesed with you" :skull:

From 2019

Spoiler

Thread Title: Billie Eilish calls XXXTentacion a "tortured genius"

The first reply: and now he's being tortured in HELL.

rvnTWD3.gif

• Shakira to be killed in Saudi Arabia

• "Something had to go platinum"

• the Demi froyo thread

• Nicki Queen Radio thread & Anti vaccine thread

• the lady gaga thread where they shopped her and Tony Bennett on some girls memorial wedding photos w/ her late fiancé :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity. She inserts her blue contacts and brushes her long, straight, platinum blonde wig. Her skin glows white with foundation. She adjusts her breast implants in her tank top and squeezes her butt implants into a pair of tight jeans.

Then she picks up her phone to tweet that she was snubbed by the VMAs because the media favors white-friendly images and supports negative body images.

"First of all, you're ugly" - Nicole dragging Gaga on Twitter during BTW era, Gaga actually responding

"Madonna is an ancient entity" 

Solar Power review thread 

Edited by ontherocks
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

that olivia stan having a mental breakdown in the "olivia doesn't confirm or deny if vampire is about taylor swift" thread :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, stupidjock said:
  •  
  • the same thread but user Delusional writing someting about Jenner being more relevant than Minogue - more than 130 downvotes
  •  

It was close to 150 iirc.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

every single “debuts new look/face/haircut” ever :toofunny2:

personal favs from memory:

- the Hillary Clinton one

- the Simon Cowell one

- THE MEGHAN TRAINOR ONE 💀

- the Alicia Keys one

- all of the Ellie Goulding ones

also I forgot who once said (this year) that P!nk (Pee!n) tried to kick Linda Perry in the face while Linda Perry was trying to eat her out :bibliahh: I couldn’t stop laughing for 5 minutes 

another fav was the uhhh “post tragic fan made artwork” thread from OldTRL

if someone could find that for me it’d make my week lol

When @TRL Girl replied to someone in spanish "su siggy chupa" (your signature sucks). I swear to god it's been like two decades and I still remember it and laugh alone in my room.

Also the thread of Brandy stepping on vomit is my favorite of all time.

There is another one liner but I can't fully say it, and don't remember who said it either. When Pink was performing at an award show they said "a d*** spinning in the air, not here for that". I CRIED and remember it EVERY. TIME. I see Pink performing.:ghostface:

Edited by ToMmY
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Camila Cabello leaves Fifth Harmony”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Fifth Harmony dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone…

:deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Delusional said:

What is Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity? :deadbanana4: 

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity. She inserts her blue contacts and brushes her long, straight, platinum blonde wig. Her skin glows white with foundation. She adjusts her breast implants in her tank top and squeezes her butt implants into a pair of tight jeans. Then she picks up her phone to tweet that she was snubbed by the VMAs because the media favors white-friendly images.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.