Would you be here for Kamala Harris becoming POTUS?

shyboi

Would you be here for Kamala Harris becoming POTUS?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Kamala Harris becoming POTUS?

• Yes, she will do the job.
    • No.

343f04303e97113cfc42f59aa116785e-kamala-

Honestly, I think Joe Biden have a lot of baggage and is creepy. I wish Democrats would come up with a more reliable, fresh, solid option.

But apparently, there are rumors that Queen Kamala might be stepping in. This ain't such a terrible idea, to be honest. 

In the grand scheme of things, a Democrat will always be better than a Republican.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• ClashAndBurn

• Vroom Vroom

• WildAmerican

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Pete Buttigieg better, but Kamala would be a great President as well so yes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Biden was the LAST Democrat I wanted to be President in the first place :deadbanana2:

she would serve a bit tbh, in the grander scheme of things that is :biblio:

• Haha 1

I’d take her over the Republicans but I wouldn’t be thrilled about it. I feel the same way about Biden though. 

• Thanks 1

She was my initial choice back in early 2019, but she turned out to be such a disappointment. I wish he replaced her with someone else for this election cycle, since his VP is almost guaranteed to be the next president due to an inevitable severe malfunction. 

she wouldn't win an election, so she'd only become president if something happened to Biden... I think it'd be interesting for sure, people would react very normally to her being pres that's for sure :eli:

• Like 1

I would not. I would prefer her very marginally over Pete Buttigieg, who is the very bottom of my list to ever see as President, other than Republicans. I don’t trust her political instincts, I disagree with her on various policy matters and have serious questions about her prosecutorial history, and I don’t feel she has the appropriate vision that America desperately needs right now to survive the existential threats of rising fascism and environmental crisis.

Kamala becoming President would also lead to the most disastrous federal election results since Walter Mondale got thumped if she tried to run as the incumbent, so that’s bad for anyone who doesn’t like Republicans (who are currently plotting to throw our country directly into fascist dictatorship if they win in 2024).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

she wouldn't win an election, so she'd only become president if something happened to Biden... I think it'd be interesting for sure, people would react very normally to her being pres that's for sure :eli:

I think once Biden wins, he will step down for obvious health reasons and she will step in. That might be their plan

• Like 1

I’m actually interested in seeing how the typical ATRL user feels about her

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Just now, shyboi said:

I think once Biden wins, he will step down for obvious health reasons and she will step in. That might be their plan

dd the mess that would cause :dies:

Her as president would make the 2010 midterms look like a blue wave in comparison to the utter electoral disaster she would be 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really don't want the first female President to happen just because the President died

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Absolutely not. Trump would demolish her in the electorate. Unfortunately, I don't think the US is ready to welcome a woman president

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I really don't want the first female President to happen just because the President died

This too. It would be nice if the first Woman President was elected

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, whiteferrari said:

Absolutely not. Trump would demolish her in the electorate. Unfortunately, I don't think the US is ready to welcome a woman president

If Mexico is having a woman president the US is ready too

Edited by shyboi

She’d be an excellent Democrat president, tbh. Presentable, relatable, classy, etc. Whether or not she’d actually do anything to make life easier, who knows.

Edited by Domination
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Kamala becoming President would also lead to the most disastrous federal election results since Walter Mondale got thumped if she tried to run as the incumbent, so that’s bad for anyone who doesn’t like Republicans (who are currently plotting to throw our country directly into fascist dictatorship if they win in 2024).

In the current political climate a candidate like Hershel Walker can come close to winning a senate seat. We probably won’t be seeing a blow out one sided election victory like the Reagan/Mondale one any time soon. 

Kamala would probably perform similarly to Hillary. Midwestern states like Wisconsin would flip against her. 

3 minutes ago, Domination said:

She’d be an excellent Democrat president, tbh. Presentable, relatable, classy, etc. Whether or not she’d actually do anything to make life easier, who knows.

:gaycat6:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm not a fan of her at all. I find her pretty cringe, actually. I think she shined the best when she was in the Senate and she would question people. You saw her experience as a prosecutor shine for the better in that scenario. She's great when she can be prepared to go on the offense (e.g., when she did the iconic "that little girl was me" moment). However, it's become beyond clear that she is awful at being off the cuff and having to respond in the moment. She stumbles so often it's almost absurd. Even for things like defending reproductive rights in response to the revocation of Roe v. Wade, she still comes off as awkward and gets thrown off message by simple questions.

I just don't think she's naturally good at responding in the moment and I don't think that's a good trait for a president.

This is not even getting into her hysterically absent political views. The way she's able to flip on an issue back and forth feels like an SNL skit. So, yeah, not a fan of hers at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.