• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• D.Va

• ultraviolence.xx

• ImpressMeMuch

I love it and think it will make a great buzz single but I would want to save all the playlisting and expensive videos for another song cause her “I’m the best rapper” tracks never catch they’re not relatable enough. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danny789 said:

I love it and think it will make a great buzz single but I would want to save all the playlisting and expensive videos for another song cause her “I’m the best rapper” tracks never catch they’re not relatable enough. 

I don't think it's a radio single, I think she'll just drop it as a buzz track

oooo This is going to be my fav Nicki song in awhile 

Nicki was so mad Deli x Dope dealer went viral two weeks Nicki went to go make her own Deli (cos this sounds exactly like it. :rip:)

Ice Spice you'll always be famous.

Also after the way Barbz were forcing a female rap friendship on us when it was time to sell Princess Diana and Barbie World now Nicki and Ice were in the same building for hours no picture, no interaction, not even a fake instagram story congratulations on their wins. :coffee2:  There's definitely some tea there and we can't wait for it to come out

uDRtHaD.thumb.gif.dd2b0565a0674f27ae7132258a56f4e7.gif

OT: This sounds just as terrible as last time i saw you (on global spotify :coffee:)

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just found out a guy I went to high school with in a small town in NC, called Reidsville produced this song. His name is Marcus Slade aka “ Slade da Monster” who also produced Cardi B’s “Press.”

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

Just found out a guy I went to high school with in a small town in NC, called Reidsville produced this song. His name is Marcus Slade aka “ Slade da Monster” who also produced Cardi B’s “Press.”

How much did he make off the song? 

Oh she needs to drop this ASAP! I’ve had the one minute snippet on YouTube playing on repeat NONSTOP! She absolutely ATEEE and when she debuted this snippet at the VMAs I audibly gasped screamed and gagged! 

• Like 1

Looks like this isn't coming tomorrow :sosad:

I can't stop listening to it either

8 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

If she waits 2 months to drop this :rip:

If she didn't drop that other song this would've been treated as a single 

15 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Why not coming tomorrow-because no announcement? Or she said it is not…

42 minutes ago, snlMINAJ said:

Why not coming tomorrow-because no announcement? Or she said it is not…

No announcement. Would be a cute surprise though. She should have kept LTISY and performed Barbie World at the VMAs and the new snippet and then dropped the track. 

• Like 1

The more I listen to the snippet she uploaded, the more I cannot stand that horn in the background :')

It's all I can focus on and it's so annoying. it's giving me flashbacks to that annoying "you wouldn't let anybody speak? for this) on the light is coming which ruined the entire song for me.

Anybody else? I still love it and will be blasting this to the high havens when its released but I with that horn was....less.

57 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

The more I listen to the snippet she uploaded, the more I cannot stand that horn in the background :')

It's all I can focus on and it's so annoying. it's giving me flashbacks to that annoying "you wouldn't let anybody speak? for this) on the light is coming which ruined the entire song for me.

Anybody else? I still love it and will be blasting this to the high havens when its released but I with that horn was....less.

Lol.  I feel ya…I just assumed it wasn’t 100% mixed just yet.  

That the final full version would sound better.  And they just quickly wanted to get something up after VMAs.

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

I LOVE the horn, it’s badass :jonny:

• Like 1

Production on this is Nasty 

she/her team are idiots if this isn’t dropping this week 

• Like 1

The way they are going to miss the hype by not dropping it this week. It won't be coming next week either because of the Drake collab :rip:

• Like 1

the second I heard this at the VMAs my jaw dropped

a SMASH waiting to happen. this is top tier.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.