01. Feed the Beast

02. Uh Oh

03. King of Hearts

04. Thousand Pieces

05. Claws

06. Minute

07. Try Again

08. Alone (the extended mix)

09. If Jesus Was a Rockstar (the last chorus mixed from the 2.0 version with the upbeat beat)

10. Brr

11. Bait

12. Scream

13. Castle in the Sky (the extended mix)

Problematique

01. Future Starts Now

02. Je t'adore

03. All She Wants

04. Born Again

05. Coconuts

06. Deeper

07. Dirty Things

08. Love Ya Leave Ya

09. Confession

10. Revelations

11. Hit It from the Back

12. Your Time to Cry

13. Problematique

the double album gag this would've been

5JHfTsB.gif

You get it :jonny:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Lady Claire

• GardenPanty

• Tistotal

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The fact they could've put some FTB tracks here (where they rightfully belonged) and filled those empty spots with some of the amazing unreleased that have leaked in the last few months (#justiceForTryAgain)... Republic is SICK for this!

Exactly!

Like what was even the point in putting Sex Talk on on FTB when Problematique would be coming out 3 months later anyway.

Same for Coconuts. We didn’t need a 2 year old single to “inflate streams” by an extra 30 million, when we already had a song with over 1 billion streams going on the album.

That would’ve left space for Try Again & another new track.

Now that we have this and feed the beast tracks, I'm curious what was the original Problematique tracklist?

7 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Honestly…. I’m so mad. It’s literally the 1 song that hasn’t l worded & she’s not releasing it.

It probably was never finished or exported alongside ''Owww''

2 minutes ago, inyourarea said:

It probably was never finished or exported alongside ''Owww''

Oh I forgot about that song! Would be interesting to hear what that sounds like too.

Also… Runway Walk was another song she made that didn’t l word? I believe?

4 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Now that we have this and feed the beast tracks, I'm curious what was the original Problematique tracklist?

Same! We’ve all seen the very original tracklist she pitched to Republic for Problematique. But we know it was altered several times after that.

12 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

09. If Jesus Was a Rockstar (the last chorus mixed from the 2.0 version with the upbeat beat)

what’s this? a leak?

2 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

This was one of the first drafts before Coconuts was made and before she was signed to Republic.

She stated Future Starts Now was track 1 in an Instagram livestream when it was released so there were definitely some edits made (+Owww got scrapped)

So far this is the only legit tracklist draft that has been posted

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, inyourarea said:

This was one of the first drafts before Coconuts was made and before she was signed to Republic.

She stated Future Starts Now was track 1 in an Instagram livestream when it was released so there were definitely some edits made (+Owww got scrapped)

spacer.png

I think that coconuts (which was made in july 2021) replaced owww and that this was gonna be the standard edition. Deluxe tracks were made in fall 2021 and that was when the other leaked songs and slutpop got made

that pic was from may 2021 

Edited by Bicassie

4 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Also… Runway Walk was another song she made that didn’t l word? I believe?

Yes! Runway Walk hasn't surfaced but rumor is that she never finished that one either and it was purely made to be a TikTok sound.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, inyourarea said:

spacer.png

and apparently this is from jan 2022

1. Future Starts Now
  2. Ur Time to Cry
  3. Problématique
  4. Revelations
  5. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)
  6. Deeper
  7. Hit It From the Back
  8. Je T'adore
  9. Born Again
  10. Something About You

This release was def not planned considering she actually DID release some tracks that were intended for Problématique on FTB. It's very messy but at the same time I think it's a nice gift for the fans who have been following this atrocious era since the beginning.

I'm just too excited at the thought of FINALLY being able to legally stream All She Wants or the title track.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

This release was def not planned considering she actually DID release some tracks that were intended for Problématique on FTB. It's very messy but at the same time I think it's a nice gift for the fans who have been following this atrocious era since the beginning.

I'm just too excited at the thought of FINALLY being able to legally stream All She Wants or the title track.

She might give this project a section in the tour setlist :jonny: 

• Like 3

I was under the impression that Feed The Beast was a re-titled Problematique that included all the songs that were meant to be on the latter.

6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I think that coconuts (which was made in july 2021) replaced owww and that this was gonna be the standard edition. Deluxe tracks were made in fall 2021 and that was when the other leaked songs and slutpop got made

that pic was from may 2021 

Apparently TMLAS & Throat Goat were originally for the Problematique deluxe too.

7 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

and apparently this is from jan 2022

1. Future Starts Now
  2. Ur Time to Cry
  3. Problématique
  4. Revelations
  5. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)
  6. Deeper
  7. Hit It From the Back
  8. Je T'adore
  9. Born Again
  10. Something About You

Really? Jan 2022? And no Coconuts?

Maybe Coconuts was just meant for the deluxe then.

10 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

Eh, some songs just don't work no matter how many facelifts you give them. 

4 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Apparently TMLAS & Throat Goat were originally for the Problematique deluxe too.

Exactly slutpop was deluxe sessions made in fall 2021

and those two were considered for the 6 promised deluxe songs since it was supposed to have 18 songs 

Edited by Bicassie
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

oh. im 90% sure this is a fanmade mashup that someone i know made. it’s a bop tho.

3 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Really? Jan 2022? And no Coconuts?

Maybe Coconuts was just meant for the deluxe then.

someone from atrl posted it earlier in the summer i cant remember who. given the multiple versions were a mess and that feed the beast itself was a mess as well... i guess that whatever we get the most important part is that we're getting the album cover :dies:

1 minute ago, Saint James said:

oh. im 90% sure this is a fanmade mashup that someone i know made. it’s a bop tho.

its giving i dont want it at all dollar store version but better than the original awful song at least

5JHfTsB.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

Exactly slutpop was deluxe sessions made in fall 2021

and those two were considered for the 6 promised deluxe songs

You were probably the person that gave me that info almost 2 years ago.

Spoiler

I’m thinking the 6 songs were:

1. Coconuts

2. Keep It

3. TMLAS

4. Throat Goat

5. Runway Walk??

6. ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.