Liberal gays vs conservative gays debate

Bloodflowers.

Jubilee dropped another one. Let me check it out now, I am already preparing myself for the MESS that will be said in that video.

ezgif-1-f3bc812a00.thumb.gif.e3fb2dfc52a

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloo

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Into The Void

• glitch

This is just another Tuesday night on ATRL's Lounge section. Jubilee ain't special :shakeno:

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

Gay conservatives are doing the bidding of people that want them dead. Make it make sense :rip:

• Like 7

Being a conservative gay is such a self own aren't they embarrassed to be on tape speaking that nonsense :rip:

• Like 4

Gee, I wonder which gay depicted in the thumbnail is the liberal one.

Still being a conservative gay after Trump made it easier for the workplace to discriminate against them and the Log Cabin losers getting rejected by everyone in the Republican party is a kind of brainlet self-loathing I can't fathom.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, 4Real said:

What's the point of being gay and conservative?

"I hate other minorities and maybe I can respectability politics the homophobes into tolerating me to the point that they don't put me in front of the firing squad"

• Like 5

• ATRL Moderator

The liberal gays were too nice to Mario and saying “I see where you’re coming from” after he bragged about passing transphobic legislation to deny gender affirming care to young people who need it. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Watching this is what reading The Lounge feels like. :toofunny3: 

is it ? I never ventured in these far-off lands ?

spacer.png

all I got from the gay conservatives is one moment they're saying that the sexual expression of pride needs reform and I am not my sexuality. but then, proceed to turn around and try to title someones else's sexual orientation based on their close minded views of sexuality. :biblio: 

• Like 6

It's pretty much like Blair white. We need to make it easier and normal for other people to accept us. She's the ultimate PICK ME & GRIFTER. She knows conservatives wanna hear the "see I'm not like those other freaks" but they'll turn on her when she's no longer useful or if it's an ultra Christian crazy person.

11 minutes ago, Bloo said:

The liberal gays were too nice to Mario and saying “I see where you’re coming from” after he bragged about passing transphobic legislation to deny gender affirming care to young people who need it. 

It's always pissing me off when these "liberals" on Jubilee always doing this everytime any conservatives saying the most absolute INSANE takes. There's no "both sides" of the situation when one side of the argument want a group of people not to exist anymore UGH

• Like 3

Do those conservative gays know that if conservatives achieved ultimate power they would be the first ones on the chopping board :deadbanana4: they only play nice with some  (bootlicking) gays now because it is socially not acceptable to be homophobic. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Do those conservative gays know that if conservatives achieved ultimate power they would be the first ones on the chopping board :deadbanana4: they only play nice with some  (bootlicking) gays now because it is socially not acceptable to be homophobic. 

Gays definitely aren't the first but they are top 5 to end up in an extermination camp if Conservatives had it their way. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

It's always pissing me off when these "liberals" on Jubilee always doing this everytime any conservatives saying the most absolute INSANE takes. There's no "both sides" of the situation when one side of the argument want a group of people not to exist anymore UGH

Jubilee is also a trash platform. They just stir up drama for clicks and nothing is meant to be educational. They only glean into controversy to get viral moments. 

One of the worst moments is when they asked, “Would you date a trans man?” That… has nothing to do with political ideology. Whether someone is open to dating a trans man (which will ultimately reduce to how important genitalia plays a role in sexual compatibility) is a question that is entirely down to the individual. It’s not a political thing whatsoever. But, Jubilee in their quest for controversy, decided to politicize trans people in the most ridiculous and irrelevant way possible. 

Like you said, the whole “both sides” thing is a farce on so many of these issues. But Jubilee is not an honest platform in discussing any of these issues. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Jubilee is also a trash platform. They just stir up drama for clicks and nothing is meant to be educational. They only glean into controversy to get viral moments. 

One of the worst moments is when they asked, “Would you date a trans man?” That… has nothing to do with political ideology. Whether someone is open to dating a trans man (which will ultimately reduce to how important genitalia plays a role in sexual compatibility) is a question that is entirely down to the individual. It’s not a political thing whatsoever. But, Jubilee in their quest for controversy, decided to politicize trans people in the most ridiculous and irrelevant way possible. 

Like you said, the whole “both sides” thing is a farce on so many of these issues. But Jubilee is not an honest platform in discussing any of these issues. 

The most frustrating about this whole thing is that a lot of people eating it up cause they framing these series as "a fun segment where liberals and conservatives have little disagreement". It's so disingenuous :toofunny3:

I would actually take them seriously if and when they finally hiring leftists on the panel but we all know they won't do it because it doesn't fit with their narrative smh

33 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I truly wonder whether people like "Gays Against Groomers" or other **** like that truly think the cis white straight conservatives will not go after them at some point? Like honey, when trans people are eradicated, take a good guess what letter of LGBT will be next on their list... Protecting trans people protects us and no "truth-seeking", "unbiased" gay person can tell me otherwise

Edited by The Next Day
  • Like 2

I feel like I need to watch this lol 

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Any minority that votes conservative is a f*cking idiot :sistrens:

Not the report. Truth hurts I guess. :sistrens:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Started watching and immediately got annoyed. Every single topic they're discussing has been done to death and I have no desire to watch self-hating gays attack other members of their community.

Plus I hate that they got someone as annoying as Barret Pall to represent the liberal side. That man thinks he's so much smarter than he is. I guess they had to balance out the stupidity of the conservative gays somehow :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.