STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Olivia directly addresses Taylor-situation on new GUTS song?

favorite crime

She ended Hayley Williams from Paramore :clap3:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FolkLover1989

• Jjang

• Aaron

• Squall

2 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Check Taylor ig :gaylorcat1:

That’s when it happened then. Fits with her song. That it was in May :coffee:

I love how, once again, there's ZERO proof this song is about Taylor but keep on believing anything i guess :toofunny3:

6 hours ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

She could release a song titled 'Taylor Swift I hate you for taking songwriting credits on my song deja vu' and some users here would still deny they're not on good terms

Who cares seriously? I genuinely couldn't care less if they're friendly or not. The only thing i find hilarious is how people try to say that, if they are on bad terms, that it HAS to be Taylor's fault no matter what. The bias is obvious and it's why i don't take this stuff seriously :toofunny3:

Just because Olivia is younger than Taylor doesn't mean she's a saint or cannot f*ck up one way or another. And i have yet to have any concrete proof that Taylor is a bad person as OTHs try to claim. Prove to me Taylor is a bad person and then we'll talk.

34 minutes ago, Revolution said:

they need to stop the bad blood and forgive each other

forgive each other? Tf did olivia do :rip:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

She ended Hayley Williams from Paramore :clap3:

love that for her :clap3: 

This "feud" is so ******* borrrrrring. How are yall not exhausted?

It's not even entertaining. Like can Tay pull a reductive moment or some **** :ace:

Edited by State of Grace.

At this point I bet they’re ******* 

It could be about Taylor... We won't know for sure, but it fits her to a T. Especially this part "Ooh, your flower's filled with vitriol"

• Like 2

Help, when everyone was saying Swift beef with her ex's was boring and played out Swifties acted like it was the second coming or Christ event. Now that they fave did something ****** up and the tables turned "It's so tired" yeah I bet it is now. 

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can’t wait to listen tonight, i have my pitchforks sharpened and ready to come for a certain “singer” :thing:

8 hours ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

She could release a song titled 'Taylor Swift I hate you for taking songwriting credits on my song deja vu' and some users here would still deny they're not on good terms

"But it's just speculation still!!! Nothing was officially said!" The way people (Swifties) have to cope :skull: They are no longer on good terms and that's normal. 

7 hours ago, Squall said:

Who asked? i'm just talking about the lyrics, I don't care about Taylor here. :dies: 

I could answer you the same thing and I will ignore your trolling and give you an answer: her songwriting is more subtle and reworked better. The paragraph I pointed sounds directly taken from a diary/Twitter, the sentences are too long/lack substance.

“maybe we got lost in translation, maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up, I’m a crumbled up piece of paper lying here” 

10 hours ago, favorite crime said:

"I have nightmares each week about that Friday in May
One phone call from you and my entire world was changed"

"Ooh, do you think I deserved it all?
Ooh, your flower's filled with vitriol
You built me up to watch me fall
You have everything and you still want more"

"Trust that you betrayed, confusion that still lingers
You took everything I loved and crushed it in between your fingers
And I doubt you ever think about the damage that you did
But I hold on to every detail like my life depends on it"

"And I try to be tough, but I wanna scream
How could anybody do the things you did so easily?"

Oh my god.

Edited by réveuse

would be interesting/ironic if olivia managed to take down and smear taylor the same way that taylor did to katy 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The Music Industry said:

Another Taylor-related thread that will make it to the 10+ pages mark whew

tumblr_lqa1ckVVFH1qfkvl9o1_r1_250.thumb.

Rodriguettes don't have Taylor's blessing anymore to propel her era so they are trying to manufacture this drama where she's the victim. Hope it works for them I guess.

tumblr_lqa1ckVVFH1qfkvl9o1_r1_250.thumb.

4 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

would be interesting/ironic if olivia managed to take down and smear taylor the same way that taylor did to katy 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.