Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

2 minutes ago, Canon said:

:camping:

12 Hours from this until the Slasher's commence their Kill

I will try to make the Results post as soon as I can.

Any requests for flavor-text ideas can be posted below (i.e the friendship bracelets)

I hooked up with 2 campers 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me chill by the lake before the killer claims another life :foxaylove:

11 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I hooked up with 2 campers 

this is slasher not Love Island love lol

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

GOD, it's brutal out here...

• Like 1

Hooked up? With no STD clinic nearby??? 

1 hour ago, Canon said:

:camping:

12 Hours from this post until the Slasher's commence their Kill

I will try to make the Results post as soon as I can.

Any requests for flavor-text ideas can be posted below (i.e the friendship bracelets)

Well i got perm banned from ATRL today then unbanned, so if you can come up with a way of saying i was dragged away from camp and saved by @khalyan than that would be awesome

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, lacy said:

Well i got perm banned from ATRL today then unbanned, so if you can come up with a way of saying i was dragged away from camp and saved by @khalyan than that would be awesome

I needed more nail polish :chick2:

I just wanted to say that I have zero respect for @PoKiTaurus who created a group chat to fake an alliance on a first day and added random people there while being a SLASHER :redface: 

I hope rest of camp will deal with you accordingly. Also not gonna mention the 5-screenshot worth of essay adressed to me and @lacy trying to victimaze yourself that had literal LIES :redface: Yes I'm breaking the taurus gate because I'm done with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:celestial3:

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I just wanted to say that I have zero respect for @PoKiTaurus who created a group chat to fake an alliance on a first day and added random people there while being a SLASHER :redface: 

I hope rest of camp will deal with you accordingly. Also not gonna mention the 5-screenshot worth of essay adressed to me and @lacy trying to victimaze yourself that had literal LIES :redface: Yes I'm breaking the taurus gate because I'm done with you.

I would just like to say - its trew its trew

I sent my 5 screenshots of essay to my boyfriend and asked him to help me understand what was going on and he said "this person is insane"

I had to run the essay through AI to be able to make sense of it but even then, theres no main point to it all it genuinely makes my head spin

:redface:

Just now, khalyan said:

oop!

oh don't you come here suddenly posting after 29 pages as if you weren't aware all this time, hiding with a knife

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, stupidjock said:

oh don't you come here suddenly posting after 29 pages as if you weren't aware all this time, hiding with a knife

the way I just talked to @lacy six posts ago :chick3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

You clocking everyone out in the open naur sis keep it cute for now nn

• Haha 1

Just now, khalyan said:

the way I just talked to @lacy six posts ago :chick3:

I just wanna put this on record, if you are a slasher that is fine but don't hurt me bc we have bonded :emofish:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lacy said:

You clocking everyone out in the open naur sis keep it cute for now nn

Well I got some tea so why not spill to my campmates before it’s too late :redface:

• Like 1

Just now, PoKiTaurus said:

You only see what your eyes want to see. 

Well I don't want to see you making a funeral tribute "2016-2023" edit for YOURSELF and yet my eyes have been witness, so what is the truth?

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, lacy said:

Well I don't want to see you making a funeral tribute "2016-2023" edit for YOURSELF and yet my eyes have been witness, so what is the truth?

Katy_Perry_-_Witness_(Official_Album_Cov

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.