Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour | On-demand on December 13

ariananext

1 hour ago, legendlavigne said:

Finally got tickets for one of the Vancouver shows - what a stressful process :weeps:

I keep trying to view the tickets in my Ticketmaster account and I can't view them and it says to go back to my upcoming events. Does anyone know if this is normal? 

same here! I am wondering if they are doing this so people don't try to re-sell them right away ?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vale9001

• ariananext

• Enrique523

• Dear Reader

4 hours ago, rN820 said:

same here! I am wondering if they are doing this so people don't try to re-sell them right away ?

So I called Ticketmaster support and the lady said it's normal and I should check back in one or two weeks after all the pre-sales are over? 

8 hours ago, legendlavigne said:

So I called Ticketmaster support and the lady said it's normal and I should check back in one or two weeks after all the pre-sales are over? 

I just checked and my tickets are available to view now :heart2:

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve just realised that The Grammys are on Feb 5th and she’s got a show in Japan on Feb 7th. Guessing she won’t be able to attend the show? It’s a 12 hour flight to Japan plus there’s a huge time difference. 

It will also be her first show back after a 2 and a half month break so she’d probably arrive a good 4 days before the show to do a dress rehearsal. 

24 minutes ago, Xpress2019 said:

I’ve just realised that The Grammys are on Feb 5th and she’s got a show in Japan on Feb 7th. Guessing she won’t be able to attend the show? It’s a 12 hour flight to Japan plus there’s a huge time difference. 

It will also be her first show back after a 2 and a half month break so she’d probably arrive a good 4 days before the show to do a dress rehearsal. 

they're february 4.

she won AOTY for fearless on 1/31 and had a show in Australia on 2/4. 

6 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

they're february 4.

she won AOTY for fearless on 1/31 and had a show in Australia on 2/4. 

Ah I stand corrected. Feb 4 makes a big difference. 

I’m sure her and her team have it figured out. She HAS to be there as she will be the main draw. Would love to see her perform but I won’t hold my breath. 

OK, so now when the tour movie is gonna be on demand in 2 weeks, what do we think she's gonna do with the tour in 2024? Half of the world (more) needs to experience it live and I can't believe it's gonna be copy-paste of the movie. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

OK, so now when the tour movie is gonna be on demand in 2 weeks, what do we think she's gonna do with the tour in 2024? Half of the world (more) needs to experience it live and I can't believe it's gonna be copy-paste of the movie. What do you guys think?

The extended cut still doesn't include Cardigan. She's saving that one for the true fans who are paying top dollar to see her in 2024 :clap:

I can’t believe cardigan still isn’t in it—

6 minutes ago, Slayn said:

She makes me sick, honestly. 

18 minutes ago, Slayn said:

26 minutes ago, Bentendo said:

The extended cut still doesn't include Cardigan. She's saving that one for the true fans who are paying top dollar to see her in 2024 :clap:

It's clear: she took 3 songs off the movie. People still paid to watch the movie. She added 2 extra song for the on-demand rent, so that the same people who went to the movies will pay again - for those 2 songs. Then she'll add cardigan for the streaming release, so that she can attract fans who have bought both the movie ticket and the digital rent. 

To RENT

So I've spent 200 on tickets, 50 on cinema tickets and now she wants me to pay every time I want to watch it again? Girl, lemme buy a 4k blu ray and move ON. :chick3:

Edited by Heldenzeit
  • Haha 1

the initial announcement said she would have to wait at least 13 weeks for a streaming release, so about a month later at least for that.

so it's finally getting released to theatres in China. 82k cinemas is insane :redface:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 305 said:

I can’t believe Cardigan still being snubbed and I’m annoyed that TDTS can’t be seen at all

TDTS wasnt even filmed as she swapped it for NBNC with HAIM the nights she taped the show :redface:

34 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

TDTS wasnt even filmed as she swapped it for NBNC with HAIM the nights she taped the show :redface:

I know that’s why I’m annoyed 😒 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of bummed you can only rent this for $20 and it's still not even the complete concert. :gaycat6:

Ok just saw the movie and it's as amazing as it should be BUT, does anybody know WHY she left the "extra" songs (which aren't even extra) at the end? Like WTF I wanted to see the complete Lover, Speak Now and 1989 sets in 1 go and without interruptions. :rip: :sosad:.

I really hope we get the FULL version of the show with the original order and with no cuts at all, once it's officially released for streaming all around the world. 

Edited by Disconnect

On 11/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, 305 said:

I know that’s why I’m annoyed 😒 

I'd still be her for NBNC tho (and Cardigan).

On 11/27/2023 at 8:43 AM, Heldenzeit said:

To RENT

So I've spent 200 on tickets, 50 on cinema tickets and now she wants me to pay every time I want to watch it again? Girl, lemme buy a 4k blu ray and move ON. :chick3:

On 11/27/2023 at 8:55 AM, fattysel said:

Rent!?? Can’t I buy it? :'(

18 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I'm kind of bummed you can only rent this for $20 and it's still not even the complete concert. :gaycat6:

You can always use a torrent :cm:.

On 11/27/2023 at 10:52 AM, burninredhot said:

so it's finally getting released to theatres in China. 82k cinemas is insane :redface:

OMG. Imagine the dominance had she gone there with the actual tour. 3B WW gross AT LEAST.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.