• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vale9001

• ariananext

• Enrique523

• Dear Reader

Me and my boyfriend saw it Friday and it was amazing! It was only disappointing that she cut out cardigan tho since I had just recently put him onto the Folklore album and that was his favorite track (mines too) :noparty:

Edited by dman4life
  • Like 1

went to see it this Sunday

love how they still kept a few things secret tbh (the transitions, the cut songs)

she truly served

also got my first ever friendship bracelet

but my screening had many people not moving during folkmore sections or Fearless, basically they knew:

Cruel Summer
Lover
Don’t Blame Me
Look What You Made Me Do
Enchanted
We Are Never Ever
I Knew
All too Well
Style
Blank Space
Shake It Off
Bad Blood

they were also dead during Midnights

• Like 1

Going to see this tonight with one of my best friends, it was originally supposed to be myself and my sister going on a different date, but cinema wouldn’t refund the whole amount and would only refund the food as it wasn’t booked with their Flexi Pass protection system and I was supposed to go and see Saw X with my best friend, but she has her boyfriend coming over and they can’t go as the pup would be alone for over 2 and half hours, so my sister’s happy to let me and my best friend go in her place, he likes Taylor Swift so at least it wasn’t money wasted.

• Like 1

It was a surprise but I'm going to the Eras Tour movie on sunday!

• Like 1

hoDJjLI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Usn6KFo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

A brilliant night we had, we sang and we danced, admittedly I went to the toilet about 4 times, I have prostate problems, so that ruined it a wee bit for me, but loved it overall, we bought the Tay Tay combo at our local Omniplex and it was the same price as the large combo, so we got a Taylor Swift branded popcorn box and an Omni-Pals bracelet :heart2:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Watched it for a second time because it’s not gonna be like this anymore. :heart:

SO PROUD of myself for being the one to scream, “**** you Jake” before All Too Well ugh I’m so random like that!

Fearless, reputation, and 1989 are yet again the loudest sections. reputation is such a cinematic experience. :heart:

The crowd is livelier for Red this time, but Midnights is almost dead. I didn’t want to end on a low note so as the cinema’s hype man, I tried all my might to get everyone up during Karma, unfortunately, it didn’t work. :rip:

I had a great time though! So jealous of everyone who saw and will see this tour live. :heart2: As for me, I’m looking forward to see this in the city where I last saw her during the Red Tour. :heart:

Not gonna re-type all thaT.

ugh reputation the visual and musical experience that you are. :heart:

I still hate it that it's not showing in my country. I was forced to watched that CAM/TS quality of a stream and it's awful with the girl singing along while recording. Like why the hell would you record for the purpose of piracy then sing along loudly? UGGGGGHHHHH. Anyway, I fell asleep watching it as it's Taylor overload without intermission.

I can't wait to travel this December and maybe watch it outside the country.

Reputation Era ate, ngl.

I hope she cuts some songs on Evermore and Folklore and just add getaway car. Tolerate It and American Dynasty can go.

Plus I need her to do a surprise song of Seven and Illicit Affairs. Those two deserve full performance even on acoustic.

Edited by dussel_06
  • Confused 1

to-date female-centered non-frachised films with better domestic box office:

2020s n/a

2019 US, Lupita $175

2018, 2017 n/a

2016 Hidden Figures, Taraji $170

2015 n/a

2014 Lucy, Scarlett $127

2013 Gravity, Sandra $274

The Heat, Sandra $160

2012 n/a

2011 The Help, Emma & Viola $170

Bridesmaids, Kristen $169 

animated: zootopia, moana, inside out, frozen, brave, tangled

I watched the Eras Tour movie yesterday and it was so magical:heart:. I loved the environment and the film.

I watched this last thursday and it made me re-listen to Folklore and Evermore and they finally clicked with me :clap3:

• Like 2

I am watching this on Nov 3 when it releases here

So excited 

Apparently, theaters aren't allowed to show this Monday - Wednesday. 

• ATRL Moderator

Aussie Swifties - do we know yet when re-sale tickets go live on Ticketek? 

I saw this last Thursday and have to say shes really improved. Her voice seems a lot stronger this tour. Sad she cut out cardigan from the setlist though.

As much as I've always disliked reputation I will admit that part of the set was done very well.

2 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Aussie Swifties - do we know yet when re-sale tickets go live on Ticketek? 

Nope still nothing after they delayed it from September. Its such a mess I've seen people discussing buying ticketek accounts off of people and offering to pay more than face value on some dodgy website. I'm hoping they say something soon its getting a bit ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Casually Cruel said:

Nope still nothing after they delayed it from September. Its such a mess I've seen people discussing buying ticketek accounts off of people and offering to pay more than face value on some dodgy website. I'm hoping they say something soon its getting a bit ridiculous.

Hopefully they announce something soon then! 

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets purchased, I am finally seeing this tomorrow

ZXLRI2G.gif

I've just seen this and OMG :weeps: I can't wait for my date next year! I'm also seeing the movie tomorrow, I can't get enough :weeps: 

I saw it last night and it was really fun! A total delight! I was floored to see everyone enjoying themselves and even going to the front of the screen to dance during "Willow" and "Shake It Off."  

I know the concert was long and there were many slow sections, but I would have loved to see a couple more songs from Speak Now, like "Sparks Fly" and "Mean." I thought she was gonna take off that train from that dress and reveal a leotard underneath to sing a couple more songs. Also, "Out of the Woods" would have ruled in that stadium. 

The songs from Midnights really came alive on this show too, specially "Vigilante ****," "Mastermind" and "Karma."

Edited by Eric.

Finally got tickets for one of the Vancouver shows - what a stressful process :weeps:

I keep trying to view the tickets in my Ticketmaster account and I can't view them and it says to go back to my upcoming events. Does anyone know if this is normal? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.