Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour | On-demand on December 13

ariananext

Just went to this. Amazing! It was phenomenal.

The crowd over here was surprisingly loud. 

• Like 1

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vale9001

• ariananext

• Enrique523

• Dear Reader

1 hour ago, gagacasanova said:

When I tell you all my theater went ******* FERAL they were rushing to the front as if it was the real thing. And it felt like it too, people were up & dancing and we all collectively jumped up to Karma. When the rep section came on, everyone collectively lost their absolute ******* minds. So glad I got to watch this in person and on the screen. Such a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful night was had :heart:

I came from mine and same over here, the people were screaming, chanting, clapping between songs and each era and actually they were kids dancing in circles in “Willow”, it was the same envirement and energy as the show, my screening (and show as Well) was in Mexico

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

The way she removed cardigan but kept betty ijbol

Literally, no one wanted Ugly Betty :biblionana:

that is honestly my ONLY critique 

It was amazing! The editing and shots were so seamless and she looks and sounds incredible. She is such a STAR 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, 305 said:

Literally, no one wanted Ugly Betty :biblionana:

that is honestly my ONLY critique 

It was amazing! The editing and shots were so seamless and she looks and sounds incredible. She is such a STAR 

I honestly could've done without Delicate though. It ruins the high energy moment set by RFI. Imagine RFI DBM and LWYMMD :WAP:

• Thumbs Down 1

Caught this last night and it was awesome! It was like a massive Taylor karaoke party where everyone was so happy to be there but you really can't hear anyone else because the movie sound is loud enough. During 1989, the theatre staff recommended people to feel free to dance in their seats and that continued for the whole of 1989 and it came back for anti hero and then Bejeweled & karma to close it off. Overall a great experience singing and watching together with friends and would do it again!

• Like 2

Saw this yesterday and it was a really fun experience :heart2: 

Fearless was when people started dancing in the isles and then I think it was Reputation when a lot of people ran to the bottom and were dancing by the screen. 

Even though I didn't participate (cause I had to go see this alone ddd), I thought it was really cute and fun to watch others having fun.

I maybe just wish they chilled with the flashes and recording everything, but it was still fun.

Can't wait to actually see this show live next summer - I'm sure it's gonna be even 100 times better than watching the movie! :heart2: 

• Like 3

I'm kinda fighting the urge to go see the movie. I have 3 shows next year that I'd like to enjoy before watching the movie. I'm pretty sure that it'll end up on streaming but I still have this fear that it might not and so I would lose the opportunity to see it. I don't know what to do. :redface:

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I'm kinda fighting the urge to go see the movie. I have 3 shows next year that I'd like to enjoy before watching the movie. I'm pretty sure that it'll end up on streaming but I still have this fear that it might not and so I would lose the opportunity to see it. I don't know what to do. :redface:

there's no doubt that it will be up on streaming at some point even if it takes until she finishes the whole thing (which I doubt), but the cinema experience is a must for a stan just like the tour itself...

The evermore set was phenomenal! Suddenly, tolerate it is now my favorite song :jonny:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 305 said:

WTH?

maybe it's fake and it's just a zoom on the screen during the live concert. That's has a kind of movie editing too. 

Edited by vale9001

5 hours ago, Klein said:

It’s two different experiences that I highly recommend everyone to go through. Global cultural events. 

Isn’t 39 a little too low? 
I was exiting 100

also went twice Thursday and Friday 

and thank god everyone was so good 

yesterday for my Friday viewing it was just myself like a private event at 3pm 

Saw this and loved it, only negative was the sound volume was too high, felt like my ears were going to explode. 

She should have kept WD, Cardigan and Long Live. Could have cut TLGAD, Mastermind and Marjorie. 

I just got back from my second showing and it was a totally different experience than last night's show.  The theater was basically empty, barely a quarter full if that, and thus the energy was almost non-existent.  The few people there did sing along and some of the little kids down front danced around.  This was a non-IMAX screening though because my friends were being cheap. :gaycat6:

While I was slightly bummed at the theater being empty, I still enjoyed watching the concert again.  IMAX is definitely worth the premium though.  The video, sound, seats, and crowd is way better.  From what I could tell, IMAX was still lined up and selling out compared to the regular screenings.  My theater also ran out of plastic buckets and the cups were dwindling as well. :coffee2:

4 hours ago, myself1981 said:

Saw this and loved it, only negative was the sound volume was too high, felt like my ears were going to explode. 

She should have kept WD, Cardigan and Long Live. Could have cut TLGAD, Mastermind and Marjorie. 

Cutting Mastermind and Marjorie I can agree with, but TLGAD was one of the highlights of the Folklore set. :biblio:

I saw it tonight and it was fun :heart:

My audience was quiet except for the little kids. She really looked GORGEOUS. 

1989 the most popular era by far. The TV is really coming to destroy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.