Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour | On-demand on December 13

ariananext

How exciting that it comes out today - exactly 9 months before my Eras Tour date, which is July 13, and I'll watch it tonight

• Like 2

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vale9001

• ariananext

• Enrique523

• Dear Reader

18 hours ago, Dephira said:

It was a joke sis :rip: I'm sure the movie is great but honestly cardigan is a huge and quite inexplicable omission. The movie could've been 4 minutes longer 

Yeah, i took it too seriously, sorry about that. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

like any one would give this thing a negative review, unless they want to be doxx'd and get death threats :rip:

The same thing can be said for literally ANY big pop girl, don't act as if it's unique to Swifties, you hypocrite :rip:

27 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

struck a nerve did i:celestial5:

I can't be the only one who thinks this type of response is bottom of the barrel "I don't have anything to say to defend my point". :gaycat6:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

like any one would give this thing a negative review, unless they want to be doxx'd and get death threats :rip:

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

struck a nerve did i:celestial5:

Literally the laziest answer you could've possibly come up with. You really have no argument do you? :ahh:

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I can't be the only one who thinks this type of response is bottom of the barrel "I don't have anything to say to defend my point". :gaycat6:

Nope, that's exactly what i was thinking. Anyone responding to an argument with "you mad bro?" is literally someone who's in the wrong and knows it.

• Like 1

Just got home from watching the movie! It was so fun, the whole crowd was singing along (I'm pretty sad that the evermore section was noticeably much quieter :monkey:)

Edited by Axolotl

this was such a blast in the theater omg, the crowd was lively and sung along. 

• Like 1

Me finding out she cut Tis The Damn Season, No Body No Crime, Invisible String, Cardigan, Long Live, and Wildest Dreams before I'm about to leave for my showing.

constance-jessica.gif

reputation Stadium Tour is better.

reputation era set is the clear and inarguable standout. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Okay, just back from the first showing. I had to go to a German cinema because none of of the cinemas in my small town were showing the film. I wasn't sure what to expect of a German crowd but I think it was a healthy amount of singing along, clapping after songs, and half of the crowd stood up during 3 songs only which was fine. As for the film. I loved it. It honestly felt like I was at the concert! My throat is totally DEAD after it all too!

Just got out of the cinema. Phewwwww, WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! This feels like my Avengers: Endgame in the sense that everybody was singing and dancing. I had a blast and I even got to trade some friendship bracelets :jonny5:

• Like 1

Just got home from the cinema :jonny6: I loved the movie, it's very very well done, she looks fantastic and the speeches were lovely. There were just around 20-30 people and they sang along, although not loudly so it was barely noticeable, clapped after songs and such. The most hyped moments were def the Reputation and 1989 sets, and Champagne Problems, ATW, YOYOK, which made me cry. I was shocked at the complete silence during the Midnights set!  

My favourite moments were def Reputation (which isn't one of my favorite albums but the set was a blast), Folklore and Evermore - predictable as they're my favourite albums. Fearless was great too, and All Too Well. YOYOK is untouchable to me tho.

I saw this yesterday it was very well done. My showing was about 75% full people weren't up and dancing but you could see them dancing in their seats and I could hear a few quietly singing along.

It was fun to just get lost into the show especially because I wasn't able to see it live. 

Enchanted, All Too Well & August all got me emotional I cried during those songs they mean so much to me 

the only thing that bothered me was that they used way too many different takes of Taylor so sometimes you see her hair very straight and right after curly/wet and then back to straight again… 

• Haha 1

It was a really nice experience that made me tear up in some parts :heart: She is really THAT biatch. :clap3:

NEVERTHELESS some DUMB people really don’t know that they’re in a cinema with others.. Like I get it, sing along, say some chants before certain songs, dance a little if you want, that is fine! but some ******* were screaming comments to the screen like if Taylor could hear their damn seIves like I really wanted tell them to shut the hell up and let the rest enjoy the show without their annoying screaming voices

:giraffe:

Just got home from my IMAX showing and I was blown away.  It was truly a magical experience.  As someone who didn't get to attend the actual tour, this was everything I could've hoped for and more.  You can tell she truly gave her all.  The special effects were insane as well. :jonny5:

My theater was almost full and it was a good mix of younger and older.  In the beginning, people weren't really singing much but as the show went on almost everyone started to get into it, especially on the more well-known hits.  Everyone remained in their seats except a few young kids who would dance and run around at times.  Btw, it was so wild to hear young children screaming all the f-bombs and chants like "1, 2, 3, let's go *****!" :dies:

I hope that Renaissance in December will be a similar experience. :duca:

• Like 3

When I tell you all my theater went ******* FERAL they were rushing to the front as if it was the real thing. And it felt like it too, people were up & dancing and we all collectively jumped up to Karma. When the rep section came on, everyone collectively lost their absolute ******* minds. So glad I got to watch this in person and on the screen. Such a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful night was had :heart:

• Like 1

Saw this in Caracas. The theatre was filled with a bunch of seven year old girls. rgpoimmagpiomagrm

ANYWAYS this was f***ing amazing. i loved the folklore and evermore sets the most. folklore got me extremely emotional. 

reputation obviously hit, but not quite as hard because i feel like i've lived in that era the most. 

This was a great thing to bring to theaters seeing that many people will not get to see the tour and you get to see a s*** ton of little details you probably would miss seeing it from 1000 feet away. 

The venezuelan audience with mostly little girls and a few people around my age loved 1989 > Red > Fearless the most. 

People were screaming FINALLY when we got to 1989. Makes me think the TV is going to be an event, especially coming off the heels of this movie. 

I feel like this movie is only going to hype people more for 1989 TV.

This concert movie had a way of getting progressively more fun as you kept going through the eras. 

The younger audience did not seem to know the Midnights songs as much but there was a girl about my age who was singing along with me to Midnight 

Rain.

Overall this was a 5/5 movie experience and exceeded my expectations. :clap3:

AND ALSO, i'm sorry to say it, but it doesn't seem like TaylorMania is going to die when a huge chunk of your fans are in elementary school. :cm:

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 1

So excited for my showing in Austin tomorrow :WAP:

She’s definitely snatching Best Actress Oscar next year :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.