Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour | On-demand on December 13

ariananext

Flying to LA today for the week… has anyone seen any info of how fans can be in the pens at the red carpet premiere:chick1:

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vale9001

• ariananext

• Enrique523

• Dear Reader

no cardigan is just insane... couldn't she cut YNTCD or american dynasty instead? i hope that is just the premiere version 

100% debut on RT

Daily telegraph 5/5

Unless you’re a devoted fan, concert films can be a rather dreary experience but the sheer spectacle and energy of the her film is enough to convert even the most rabid anti-Swiftite.

The times 5/5

The film more than justifies the hype and rather than a rushed cash-in, Swift has gifted her fans a spectacular, lovingly crafted movie that somehow captures everything great about the live show.

Screen International

Filled with both spectacle and strikingly intimate moments, The Eras Tour is almost too much of a good thing — so many hits, so many memorable set pieces, so many peaks.

Spoiler

Cardigan being cut !?!?!?

JAIL. I would like to renew calls to eat the rich. 

• Thanks 1

Now WHY the **** did she remove cardigan? like how does that even make sense? that album and lead single turned her career around

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Valance said:

Now WHY the **** did she remove cardigan? like how does that even make sense? that album and lead single turned her career around

The ***** is insane.

The way she hates her best songs is cases for the FBI. Like how can?

The last great America Dynasty and Betty was right there (i love them both but cardigod is another level of perfection)

• Like 2

I can't believe she really cut cardigan and long live, like long live is my favourite performance of the whole tour and it's so meaningful for the fanbase :deadbanana4:

anyways, got my tickets for tomorrow

I’m really hoping for a theater of people not being annoying. I understand being excited but they better not be standing up blocking my view and especially not dancing in front of the screen :biblionana:

I’m shocked at cardigan and WD being cut….keeping betty??? WTH

• Like 1

yeah the songs that were cut are not the tea but I'm glad she kept 

Spoiler

Our Song & YOYOK

as the surprise songs. Cant wait to watch it on Sunday

Not people asking for TLGAD to be removed, it's such an amazing song :rip:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hold ON

Spoiler

this ***** really cut out CardiGOD, Long Live & Wildest Dreams but left in an 8min standing ovation??? JAIL

what i don't understand is how the lover acts ends and how is the transition to the fearless act.

While the others songs can be eliminated and you won't notice, at least you don't know the live set list, the archer has the sound transition to the next act with the part when the lover house (finally! :eli:) get burned. How they connect that to the song before that is Lover?. They deleted all this part? It was really visually impressive. 

Edited by vale9001

40 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Not people asking for TLGAD to be removed, it's such an amazing song :rip:

one of her best songs ever :cool2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.