• Dear Reader

8 hours ago, Taylena said:

Indiana Jones opened to $60M and this is probably gonna double that. :bibliahh:

Indiana Jones is no match for Tennessee Swift. :gaycat:

• Haha 1

Are you supposed to sit or stand for these movie concerts? :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

when I went to justin bieber's we were all mostly 12 years old and everybody was sitting yet screaming every now and then lol 

• Haha 1

these trackers on BOT are going crazy, I will not report the numbers to not set up cause i can't believe they're right :redface: 

• Like 1

a thing it's really interesting right now it's the second weekend sales are very very strong too so it could made a record breaking second weekend too ...it's not even frontloaded :ninja:

apparently sales are also already relevant even for the halloween weekend. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Probably not

Marketing budget will be very minimal here ig

They are depending on Taylor tweets and posts. She is indie once again :gaylorcat1:

trailers can't be decided by the exhibitors too.

The amc theaters chain will show the trailer for sure cause they are the producers of the movie. 

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

these trackers on BOT are going crazy, I will not report the numbers to not set up cause i can't believe they're right :redface: 

what is bot?

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

a thing it's really interesting right now it's the second weekend sales are very very strong too so it could made a record breaking second weekend too ...it's not even frontloaded :ninja:

demand spillover. the fact that it's a weekend only event helps too. smash :flower:

4 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

This, and what about singing along? :dies:

Some people in that boxscore forum are predicting an opening anywhere between 150-200M rn

5 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Third weekend is 1989tv’s release, it will spark a new wave of gp interest and many fans will go rewatch to celebrate which may even spill to the fourth weekend if it gets crazy enough and actually sell out :katie2:

BOT watchers are going insane with their predictions :bibliahh: someone even said on reddit that they are getting a taste of what chart watchers experience any time she releases 

9 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

to be fair, i don't think the audience for the film is going to need to watch a movie theater trailer to know about it

yes but I want to see it + make the locals see it too :dies:

The way she's almost surely gross over 5 times the amount of money she invested in this... What a legend 

I need to stop questioning mother's decisions. Cuz when it was announced I was like why is she releasing this in theaters and so early on?? 

And now that I have come to my senses this was the best and perfect time and way to do it. This will be a MAJOR EVENT! :jonny6:

Mother always knows best except for ME!asles tho... 

11 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

The insane amount of shouting could turn off some casuals :ahh:

WoM (word of mouth) will probably be extremely positive for the casuals dragged into the showings. Everyone will be dancing and yelling 'and its blUUEEEEE' in the corridors of the theater :jonny5:its gonna sell itself well simply by the culture of the Swifties being engaging and just dancing and having fun. What're the odds by the time the Rep set enters no one's gonna be in their seats lmao

2 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

BOT watchers are going insane with their predictions :bibliahh: someone even said on reddit that they are getting a taste of what chart watchers experience any time she releases 

There was a comment about how they're finally able to taste what first week releases are for chart watchers, Taylor clogging up charts anytime she drops is so hilarious :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

what is bot?

Box Office Theory Forums, it’s like the charts section of ATRL but for movies 

The presales are literally insane :rip: I can't believe this is gonna be such an event but I guess "seeing" Taylor for $20 sounds like a steal so :giraffe: 

This and 1989 TV, oh man October is gonna be craaaazy 

I believe she will have to release this internationally at some point after finishing the international dates. 1 billion on lock methinks :jonny5:

Highest grossing tour of all time and soon (very likely) biggest opening weekend at the BO, Cruel Summer smashing out of nowhere and the inevitable juggernaut that is 1989 TV. All in the same calendar year. Absolute insanity. 

It truly is Taylor’s world and we’re just living in it :jonny5:

• Like 1

There is that country where she is quite popular but can't tour because they don't have the right type of stadiums? She should really release this there, if anyone deserves it, it's those people.

mFDr3vy.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ALA said:

The presales are literally insane :rip: I can't believe this is gonna be such an event but I guess "seeing" Taylor for $20 sounds like a steal so :giraffe: 

This and 1989 TV, oh man October is gonna be craaaazy 

ATRL will be in shambles (I mean it already is, but this will be next level) :deadbanana2:

25 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

There is that country where she is quite popular but can't tour because they don't have the right type of stadiums? She should really release this there, if anyone deserves it, it's those people.

mFDr3vy.gif

The theater in Philippines would collapse for real lol.

The decision to release this in theater before streaming is such an amazing move, this will ensure the tour biggest of all time status, like no questions asked, no argument needed. This is it. GOAT.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.