Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Virgos Groove

• Peroxide

• Kimbra

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one of the biggest bombs ever for a big male Pop act :rip:

Will it even cross the 1M WW SPS? :deadbanana2:

His last album was already a big decline despite the throat shoving of those 2 horrible songs "Shivers" and "Bad Habits" 

• Thumbs Down 1

15 weeks is INSANE

Even Britney Jean for example charted for 11 weeks and only 4 weeks more for someone touring sooo enormously is crazy

1 hour ago, spree said:

Phil Collins lasted 20 years.  Nothing QUICKLY about it. 

True but i think the user meant how quickly he declined once the decline started. 4 smash albums to big underperformances in the US

#7 (5xP) > #8 (3xP) > #1 (12xP) > #1 (4xP) > #13 (P) > #23 (G) > #30 (n/a) > #34 (n/a)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spree said:

Phil Collins lasted 20 years.  Nothing QUICKLY about it. 

I didn't say he didn't have a long career, I said that when he fell off (after I Can't Dance), it hapenned quickly.

Good. He doesn't have the talent to pull off a Folklore and it was dumb of him to even try. And i just know he's SEETHING about it, he's extremely chart-obsessed.

Considering the album was not promoted and it's full of sad slow/midtempo songs, it did pretty well. Even Eyes Closed had a bit of longevity considering its initial performance.

Too bad the album will be super forgotten, as he's burying it with the upcoming album, which will likely not do well too.

At least we got he brilliance of End of Youth, Curtains, Salt Water, Boat, Moving and Stoned :jonny5:

Tasteless people streaming divide over substract ....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.