• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corotinho

• thatsmydemi

• Carter

• Scars

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Power love said:

She really killed the momentum after theses releases. Demi felt like start power was growing then it came to an abrupt stop with the dancing with the devil era. 

That abrupt stop was a drug overdose. It’s well known within her fan base that Demi was nearing finishing her 7th album in summer 2018 when she overdosed. After that, everything except “Anyone” (and a random DWTD bonus track “Gray”) was scrapped and she started working on a new project in late 2018/2019. “I Love Me” was released from that project and then Scooter convinced Demi to record more ballads ala “Anyone” due to the GRAMMY performance going over well. Then the pandemic hit and most of that album was scrapped (with the exception of a few songs that were used). 

The DWTDTAOSO we got was recorded mostly during the pandemic when Demi was high af searching for aliens and meditating with crystals.

she had no interest in promoting the project and stopped talking about it after a few weeks. 

I was expecting something much lower tbh so kudos to her. :skull: 

5 hours ago, corotinho said:

They started the article mentioning Camp Rock. Even if not, there are still 8 albums x 6 from Selena (Don’t Forget, Here We Go Again, Unbroken, Demi, Confident, Tell Me You Love Me, The Art of Letting Flop and Holy Flop x Kiss & Tell, A Year Without Rain, When the Sun Goes Down, Stars Dance, Revival and Rare). Taking by the media: 1,9M per album. Selena would be with +4M for her total. 15,5M, not really close of 9,7M as people running here to say :gaycat5:

Why the obsession? Lovatics DO NOT care about charts anymore now that our fave dropped pop music and releases music to only never promote it again after release week. 

Demi hasn’t been on TTH since MHLN (which didn’t even get a video) and there hasn’t been any kind of radio deal since 2020. 

heck, we’re lucky if a single even gets a video at this point (poor 29).

The small group of us that remain just listen to Demi because we love her music. 

maybe you should go back to a Selena thread and celebrate Selena’s album sales there? A Demi thread isn’t the place for it..

That one Selena stan that is more obsessed with Demi stat than Demi stans herself :rip:

OT: Honestly, expected much worse

• Like 1

after all the trend hopping songs, countless collabs, scooter braun as a manager and desperately associating herself with bieber and ariana? :deadbanana2:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, wish said:

Not too far from Selena tbh

selena has less albums 

34 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

after all the trend hopping songs, countless collabs, scooter braun as a manager and desperately associating herself with bieber and ariana? :deadbanana2:

Lmao at the stan of the talentless girlfriend of Justin Bieber getting brave :deadbanana2:. You and your toxic fave will never have A HUNDREDTH of Demi's talent. Maybe instead of obsessing over charts and Demi, you should instead ask your fave to get vocal lessons

OT: Selling millions AND having talent, not everybody has that :clap3:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Lmao at the stan of the talentless girlfriend of Justin Bieber getting brave :deadbanana2:. You and your toxic fave will never have A HUNDREDTH of Demi's talent. Maybe instead of obsessing over charts and Demi, you should instead ask your fave to get vocal lessons

OT: Selling millions AND having talent, not everybody has that :clap3:

I do not stan hailey bieber but I agree but let's stay on topic sis :gaycat2:

nobody wants demi's talent if its screeching and screaming like a pig that makes their discography unlistenable. and you do not get to talk about toxicity when demi is the most toxic woman to exist in the planet :deadbanana2:

-

OT: demi talent demi sales

• Thumbs Down 2

40 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

And it worked because she’s close to Seloser

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

DEMI: 

8 albums

53 singles

SELENA:

6 albums

44 singles

and most of those sales were from camp rock the role that seloser gave her, know your place and go fight a yogurt shop

1 minute ago, Cain said:

if it worked she would be closer to her idols miley and ari but all the attention seeking, trendhopping and success chasing backfired hard because of her unlistenable screechy discography and bad toxic attitude :sorry:

most of her us sales were from camp rock thanks to the jonas brothers (aka the bieber of their time in terms of popularity) and selena for giving her camp rock role to demi :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I do not stan hailey bieber but I agree but let's stay on topic sis :gaycat2:

nobody wants demi's talent if its screeching and screaming like a pig that makes their discography unlistenable. and you do not get to talk about toxicity when demi is the most toxic woman to exist in the planet :deadbanana2:

-

OT: demi talent demi sales

No she's the wife*

spacer.png

OT: she's not far from other girls whose fanbases love to drag Demi :clap3:

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

No she's the wife*

spacer.png

OT: she's not far from other girls whose fanbases love to drag Demi :clap3:

ad455c17a1af4eb021dd1bbe49646b8e32acf934.gif

OT: demi sales, demi queen of pop

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

The NERVE when everything you've said can be said about Selena :bibliahh:

After all the trend hopping songs, countless collabs, associating herself with Bieber, The Weeknd, Zayn and Taylor Swift, TV shows, a cosmetic line and your fave is not even 3 millions above? Must be a hard day. :fan:

OT: not bad. Definitely expected worse. DWTD being almost platinum is shocking. A shame they didn't push HF to at least gold, she could've crossed the 10m mark by now. Hopefully she finds the right team and label that believes in her. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

5 hours ago, Power love said:

She really killed the momentum after theses releases. Demi felt like start power was growing then it came to an abrupt stop with the dancing with the devil era. 

Well, she took a 4 year break because she almost died. It's not that she killed the momentum. It was something bigger than just that. :skull:

I swear some of you make it seem like you'd rather see your fave dead if that guarantees success. 

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

After all the trend hopping songs, countless collabs, associating herself with Bieber, The Weeknd, Zayn and Taylor Swift, TV shows, a cosmetic line and your fave is not even 3 millions above? Must be a hard day. :fan:

OT: not bad. Definitely expected worse. DWTD being almost platinum is shocking. A shame they didn't push HF to at least gold, she could've crossed the 10m mark by now. Hopefully she finds the right team and label that believes in her. 

say anything you want about selena but she will never be in the level of irrelevance and flop as demi lovato ever :gaycat2:

ot: demi most successful disney girl ever

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

say anything you want about selena but she will never be in the level of irrelevance and flop as demi lovato ever :gaycat2:

Someone is MAD :ahh: :fan:

3 hours ago, HelloLovato said:

Why the obsession? Lovatics DO NOT care about charts anymore now that our fave dropped pop music and releases music to only never promote it again after release week. 

Demi hasn’t been on TTH since MHLN (which didn’t even get a video) and there hasn’t been any kind of radio deal since 2020. 

heck, we’re lucky if a single even gets a video at this point (poor 29).

The small group of us that remain just listen to Demi because we love her music. 

maybe you should go back to a Selena thread and celebrate Selena’s album sales there? A Demi thread isn’t the place for it..

If you read the thread, the obsessed ones are not selenators lol

Edited by corotinho

32 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Someone is MAD :ahh: :fan:

idk who which is madder trying to inflate ur fav sales or someone bursting your bubble and you can’t deal with it

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

and yet everyone who collab with selena was a unknown to little with no mainstream success till they collab with her

every collab was their biggest hit minus wolves so you tried, i don’t know why you guys always trying to believe demi is on the other ex acts and that’s ok

49 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

girl at this point its giving delulu, they stan demi what do u except from her stans?

their latest big hit was a froyo

OT: i wonder how much revamped will debut on the first day more less than single soon and used to be young? 

17 minutes ago, corotinho said:

If you read the thread, the obsessed ones are not selenators lol

Selenators do not care? :ahh:

Then explain why they keep talking about it:

12 minutes ago, Carter said:

idk who which is madder trying to inflate ur fav sales or someone bursting your bubble and you can’t deal with it

and yet everyone who collab with selena was a unknown to little with no mainstream success till they collab with her

every collab was their biggest hit minus wolves so you tried, i don’t know why you guys always trying to believe demi is on the other ex acts and that’s ok

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

girl at this point its giving delulu, they stan demi what do u except from her stans?

their latest big hit was a froyo

OT: i wonder how much revamped will debut on the first day more less than single soon and used to be young? 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

Not to mention that you have been perched in every Demi thread talking about what a flop she is :toofunny3:

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

Inflate what? I'm not the one making up stats. The stats are given by BILLBOARD.

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

Selenators do not care? :ahh:

Then explain why they keep talking about it:

Not to mention that you have been perched in every Demi thread talking about what a flop she is :toofunny3:

first of all lies, i don’t comment on demi i defend selena from people like u trying to degrade her success 

i would like to see the receipts pls

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

Inflate what? I'm not the one making up stats. The stats are given by BILLBOARD.

that’s she’s on the same level :hippo:

no one said the number are lies but how many albums does she has lol

8 and 2 soundtracks how about that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.