I’m leaving Apple Music for Spotify!

Sergi91

Welcome to the better side!

spacer.png

Welcome back to the best music streaming service :clap3:

Spotify is actually better for me, but because I own Airpods Pro 2 I can't miss Spatial Audio and Dolby Atmos feature... So I still use Apple Music on my iPhone and Spotify on my PC/Desktop and my android phones.. 

I’m so sorry :chick3:

I don’t know how people use Spotify. It’s so cluttered.  My Apple Music is so organized and works better with my Mac (obviously). 

• Like 2

If you listen to music on good headphones, the quality of AM is so noticeably better I can’t even listen to Spotify right now. If they ever improve their sound then I’ll prob go back but until then it’s AM all the way. 

i generally prefer spotify but i have apple music as well as spotify. spotify is less buggy for me, even with an iphone and a mac. apple music glitches so much, and sometimes it'll just crash if i skip forward on a song. also the search takes so long to work on my macbook which is why i use spotify mostly. apple music has better library organisation and you can upload your own songs to their servers which is great

3 hours ago, Tropical said:Spotify were the ones who completely changed and re-shaped the game, forcing Apple out of the monopoly and scamming artists and fans alike. (Spotify obvi has its issues too)

Spotify is far far behind the rest of the competition on the rate paid to artists per stream. Like, extremely behind

3 hours ago, Margaux said:

i switch to youtube music after finding out that you can stream unofficial remixes and songs. both spotify and apple music are flops

This and the audio quality is a lot better than Spotify. I use both tho :giraffe:

I loved AM but was forced to switch back to spotify because the android app was a disaster. I'm switching to iphone soon for the first time and am excited to switch back to AM. I hope you can still integrate your normal library with streaming library instead of just having a long list of liked songs :heart2:

• Like 1

Apple Music pays the artists more so don't be stingy for a 2 dollars difference if you live in US or UK. And Spotify increased the price so there is likely no longer a difference between the two.  :michael:

I don't get it why people make such a big deal about the quality of the sound though, as if there is a radical difference between them. :lmao:

rip to your lastfm (if you use that)

6 hours ago, Pendulum said:

rip to your lastfm (if you use that)

I don’t even know how that works :rip:

10 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

I don’t even know how that works :rip:

okay then, you are allowed to transition to Spotify 

good 4 u :clap3: 

I stay with the winning team feat. lossless Dolby Atmos and Taylor-approved strihming royalties :clap3: 

Idk how anyone can use Spotify. The interface is UGLY and it doesn’t make your music anywhere near as organised as Apple. The audio quality is also garbage on Spotify. 

I’ve been with Apple since it was first released and I’ll never make the switch :gaycat2:

• Like 1

I have both, but prefer to use Apple Music. I prefer the user interface more fluid and easy to navigate. The only reason why I even have Spotify is because I got a free trial and forgot to cancel it before it renewed. :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.