I’m leaving Apple Music for Spotify!

Sergi91

I’ve been using Apple Music for the past 3 years. I used to have Spotify student premium back in 2018/19 and it was a great experience having it. 

Now that Spotify brought back their free 3 months of premium, it is time for me to make the switch. I’ll just create a new account with another email and use a different credit card.  :cm:

That’s all. Thanks for reading. :bird:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

lmao but congrats :clap3: 

i do like that apple music has bunch long-form live performances to stream

surprised it has bought up qello yet

• Like 1

smoore95GAGA
1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yay now you can stream Shania's best album! :clap:

What album is that?

I recently got Apple music because I got 3 months free. The quality is better however iTunes crashes so much so I barely use it. Just use it for my 2nd lastfm account for no reason what so ever.

Welcome back to the cool and better side :gaycat1:

• Like 1

on your way to wealth, beauty, respect, unpretentiousness, great skin, and overall happiness, congrats!! glad to have you with us! :clap3::clap3:

The play listing and suggestions algorithm is just too good. I was an AM user first but the way it handles my library is strange idk :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Imagine using Apple when Spotify were the ones who completely changed and re-shaped the game, forcing Apple out of the monopoly and scamming artists and fans alike. (Spotify obvi has its issues too)

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Don’t they not even have lossless music yet? They only thing I miss about Spotify is their algorithmic recommendations on my self-made playlists, which actually led to me discovering new things I liked.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

on your way to wealth, beauty, respect, unpretentiousness, great skin, and overall happiness, congrats!! glad to have you with us! :clap3::clap3:

Thanks Sis 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Best decision I ever made to be honest. 

• Like 1

smoore95GAGA
9 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

The one in my avi of course :clap:

Cover_Up.jpg?q=70&auto=format&or=0&fm=jp

That’s on AM sis :priceless:

meanwhile i use both :giraffe:

it's dumb but idk AM sounds better with airpods pro but my other devices still needs spotify

I can’t give up the better sound quality and Apple just handles the music library so much better

I have both. Apple is better for me as a musician. The quality is still way better. But they both essentially do the same thing and cost about the same 

welcome to Taylor Swift's Spotify :clap3:

i switch to youtube music after finding out that you can stream unofficial remixes and songs. both spotify and apple music are flops

Lossless/HiFi is coming soon, making Apple music obsolete :clap3:

Edited by Stan.killah

• ATRL Moderator

Spotify's UI is shockingly poor, I don't understand how anyone who uses Spotify is supposed to have an organized library 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.