Are you at the ideal weight for ur height?

DeepEnd

Fat or skinny   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Where does ur weight fall?

• Below ideal
    • At ideal
    • Above ideal

Just now, Solaris said:

I didn't call anyone superficial. You completely missed my point, and I think what I wrote was clear, which means the problem is not with what I said but with your poor comprehension skills. And I think you trying to use "fat" as an insult supports that theory.

A three sentence message is not an essay. I wrote the same amount of sentences as you, I just didn't space them out like you did. Do you need me to write with huge indents like a children's book so you can understand?

I'm done posting here, I was being genuine about the thread seeming toxic and you are both clearly way too insecure to talk about this. If being skinny is important to you, or if it makes you feel good, then good for you. I think that's unhealthy, but even after a brief conversation with the both of you I can see why you might need to find value in things other than your personalities.

did you get bullied for being fat today or what? is that why you're in such a bad mood :chick3: why did you even enter this thread if talking about weight triggers you so much?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solaris

• DeepEnd

• Taylucifer

• FreeXone

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Taylucifer said:

did you get bullied for being fat today or what? is that why you're in such a bad mood :chick3: why did you even enter this thread if talking about weight triggers you so much?

You have no self awareness. Your humor is just cringe to most of us and this is going to end with you earning a well-deserved suspension. I hope you're making yourself laugh, because most of us aren't going to find you even a little amusing or clever. Just cringe.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

You have no self awareness. Your humor is just cringe to most of us and this is going to end with you earning a well-deserved suspension. I hope you're making yourself laugh, because most of us aren't going to find you even a little amusing or clever. Just cringe.

okay? now stop quoting me loser :ahh:

Just now, Taylucifer said:

okay? now stop quoting me loser :ahh:

Is there something wrong with you? You quoted me and that's why I'm now quoting you in response. The way to end a conversation is by not replying to it. Sending a reply signifies you want to receive one as well. In fact, not replying to someone who just spoke to you is usually considered rude. Are there any other basic facts of like you need explained?

Also, to anyone reading, I want to point out how the most fatphobic posters are also the ones least capable of carrying out a conversation. Do you see how these two fatphobic people sound like idiots when they try to talk? They're (rightfully) insecure about their personalities so they're compensating by focusing on their bodies.

For the record, I'm pretty fit but that's just because I have a physically active job and I have a fear of driving, so I walk places a lot. But I would much rather be fat than to be as rude or as poorly spoken as you are. It would be much easier for a fat person to lose weight than it would be for you to improve your personality at this point.

• Haha 1