Are you at the ideal weight for ur height?

DeepEnd

Fat or skinny   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Where does ur weight fall?

• Below ideal
    • At ideal
    • Above ideal

26 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Please use international system of units, i'm so tired of yall's nasty feet

I bet you love feets in your face u nasty hoe. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solaris

• DeepEnd

• Taylucifer

• FreeXone

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I’m 5’9 and around 145lbs, so yes.

I'm 5'9 and 135, what do you do with the extra 10lbs :biblio:

5'11, 198 

:-* 

3 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

Cut n start eating rice n chicken :giraffe:

Me rn (also yogurt with protein powder mixed in 😍)

right now it's ideal. i recently lost 20+ pounds in 4 months solely due to fasting 20 hours a day. (I would've lost more but i binge ate half the time)

but i want to enter my underweight era so i'd love to lose 5-10 more pounds.

and yes i have an eating disorder.

Yep, right in the middle of mine. Tall and lean, phew. :gaycat:

9 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

I lift weights 3-4 times a week, so it could be muscle. Either that or all the fast food I eat :rip: For years, my weight fluctuated between 135 and 140, but I could never stay at 140; and when I finally did, I got sick and lost 7lbs. That was back in 2016. Since then, I’ve managed to stay above 140.

Does nobody else think this entire thread absolutely reeks of eating disorders and people who are a little obsessed with being skinny???

Like am I the only one that finds the energy in here a bit concerning? Some of you are VERY excited to be skinny lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

5'10 155 just right.

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

Already knew I was underweight but dang....20lbs?! I guess that makes me a twink :-*

52 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

I am over for my height, but I'm pretty muscular and muscle weighs more than fat. Still got a belly tho that I'm slowly getting rid of now though (down like 15 pounds in the last 50 days) 

ezgif.com-resize-7.thumb.gif.c42e9370482

19 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

Cut n start eating rice n chicken :giraffe:

17 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

16 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

i am… for the female one :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

5'11, 198 

:-* 

15 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

Me rn (also yogurt with protein powder mixed in 😍)

12 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

right now it's ideal. i recently lost 20+ pounds in 4 months solely due to fasting 20 hours a day. (I would've lost more but i binge ate half the time)

but i want to enter my underweight era so i'd love to lose 5-10 more pounds.

and yes i have an eating disorder.

8 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Yep, right in the middle of mine. Tall and lean, phew. :gaycat:

Like? Ew. :deadbanana2:

5’10 and 155.

I wanna gain weight to get a bbl though. I don’t wanna do PUMP

I’m “above ideal”. But who gives af, I still hate my body and am repulsed when I look in the mirror. :gayriahcat2: What was the point in making this thread, babe?

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Like? Ew. :deadbanana2:

found the fatty

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Does nobody else think this entire thread absolutely reeks of eating disorders and people who are a little obsessed with being skinny???

Like am I the only one that finds the energy in here a bit concerning? Some of you are VERY excited to be skinny lol

If you’re fat just say that spacer.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

found the fatty

how is this thread still open omg :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

found the fatty

1 minute ago, FreeXone said:

If you’re fat just say that spacer.png

Honestly, I think you are both brave for continuing to post on the internet regardless of how stupid you sound. If I were a moron, or if I wrote like a middle schooler, I would probably feel embarrassed and stop posting. But you both understand that every voice should be heard, even the dimwitted ones, and I applaud that. I hope you both inspire future generations of stupid people to feel comfortable speaking as well.

• Haha 2

I thought I had until 136 to be considered overweight 🥴 I am at the top of ideal but fluctuate between ideal and 8 pounds above. I’m 5’2

7 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

found the fatty

Also, just want to say that this person being a Taylor stan is the most unsurprising part of this thread. I literally just posted here last week that Taylor fans have become unbearable and are making it hard for me to tolerate Taylor or her music. I am not surprised that someone who is dumb enough to base their self worth around their skinniness is also dumb enough to be entertained by the type of vapid music Taylor makes.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Solaris said:

Honestly, I think you are both brave for continuing to post on the internet regardless of how stupid you sound. If I were a moron, or if I wrote like a middle schooler, I would probably feel embarrassed and stop posting. But you both understand that every voice should be heard, even the dimwitted ones, and I applaud that. I hope you both inspire future generations of stupid people to feel comfortable speaking as well.

You literally called the forum superficial because majority are saying they are ideal weight and saying they must look like hairless rodents. Like what? 

nobody’s reading those essays :ahh:

how were you even offended with what i said? it was harmless :deadbanana2: you have issues 

ot: i am…. for a female 

5'7 idk my weight though, I avoid that. 

3 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

You literally called the forum superficial because majority are saying they are ideal weight and saying they must look like hairless rodents. Like what? 

I didn't call anyone superficial. You completely missed my point, and I think what I wrote was clear, which means the problem is not with what I said but with your poor comprehension skills. And I think you trying to use "fat" as an insult supports that theory.

2 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

nobody’s reading those essays :ahh:

how were you even offended with what i said? it was harmless :deadbanana2: you have issues 

ot: i am…. for a female 

A three sentence message is not an essay. I wrote the same amount of sentences as you, I just didn't space them out like you did. Do you need me to write with huge indents like a children's book so you can understand?

I'm done posting here, I was being genuine about the thread seeming toxic and you are both clearly way too insecure to talk about this. If being skinny is important to you, or if it makes you feel good, then good for you. I think that's unhealthy, but even after a brief conversation with the both of you I can see why you might need to find value in things other than your personalities.