• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vuelve88

• Josh

• Darkgalord

• Starchild

Top Posters In This Topic

If i were Taylor i would sue the *** out of this girl :giraffe: Hope taylor acts. 

Messing up with people and gettin them excited for nothing and embarrasing them is vile.
They will go back to high school with a picture of how they meet Taylor and be mocked by their classmates
Is also really disrespectful to Taylor. I would hate people takin my image and brand.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Even her fan famous :ahh:

8 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Why are you guys being so mean toward this woman? She's not the first celeb look-a-like. The Rihanna one who had strangers kissing her "pregnant" belly and the MJ one are even more unhinged.

The Rihanna lookalike is kinda allowed since she is actually entertaining and the real one is already retired :giraffe:

4 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

If i were Taylor i would sue the *** out of this girl :giraffe: Hope taylor acts.

Sue her for what? Looking like her?

1 hour ago, Anye said:

Even her fan famous :ahh:

Taylor Sheesh is now a famous performer in The Philippines and currently go on a real nation tour.

The security in the below clip has me screaming lol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Probably because she pretends that everything is just a coincidence, even though she deliberately mimics every detail, even getting the same kind of cats. 

Its almost like she’s a celebrity impersonator 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Its almost like she’s a celebrity impersonator 

Generally celebrity impersonators claim to be the person they are impersonating. She claims to just be “Ashley”. :rip: Reading is fundamental. 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Even Taylor's knock-off version look-alikes getting hounded like this in public, just imagine irl Taylor trying to go anywhere nowadays. I know she is privileged in many regards but I would not wish that on anyone regardless of social status.

Gaga made several points here:

There's always a trade-off.

OP: She doesn't even look like Taylor :rip: 

4 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Generally celebrity impersonators claim to be the person they are impersonating. She claims to just be “Ashley”. :rip: Reading is fundamental. 

spacer.png

I was being sarcastic. Reading is fundamental. 

13 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I was being sarcastic. Reading is fundamental. 

Thanks for stating the obvious :rip: :skull:

Of course it's this ******* lunatic Ashley. Taylor need to do something about her, it's beyond disgusting at this point :sick:

People were really calm, i doubt they really think it was taylor.

The bodyguards were really no needed, i only see  dome 12 years old with a phone :rofl:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.