Billy Porter shares his issue with Harry Styles being the first solo man on Vogue

Gwendolyn

• Thanks 1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• More Than A Melody

• Gui Blackout

• gotportugal

ok

• Haha 2

I want to believe "non binary" was referring to the non-traditionally "masculine" fashion that Styles wears on stage and in photoshoots :skull:

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Well that's funny Miss Billy, because you certainly had no problem being centre stage for all things Pose while paying dust to all the iconic trans women the show revolved around :gaycat:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

not him calling anna wintour a b word:deadbanana4: i get his general message but he's so entitled. you can clearly tell what he wanted is not a gay man on the cover but himself

• Like 9

Harry definitely cosplays but this statement gives jealousy more than anything else 

It’s not as though Vogue is OUT magazine or something like that either. The random non-binary mention was out of place :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Can he please let this go? I was also annoyed by it, but we have bigger fish to fry than a Vogue cover no one remembers anymore. Girl you’re literally selling your house to meet the bills. Unfortunately the industry and his fan will continue to push him as a trailblazer in gender non-conformity 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Well that's funny Miss Billy, because you certainly had no problem being centre stage for all things Pose while paying dust to all the iconic trans women the show revolved around :gaycat:

Did he though? I thought him and MJ shared it a lot of the time. ATRL usually sides with conventionally attractive celebs no matter what so of course they’ll act like Billy made no points, but I can see where he’s coming from. 

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Harry definitely cosplays but this statement gives jealousy more than anything else 

It’s not as though Vogue is OUT magazine or something like that either. The random non-binary mention was out of place :rip: 

So only OUT magazine should feature LGBT people on the cover? :rip: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

not him calling anna wintour a b word:deadbanana4: i get his general message but he's so entitled. you can clearly tell what he wanted is not a gay man on the cover but himself

I don't think Harry should've been the first man on the cover but did Billy think she could read his mind...

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

So only OUT magazine should feature LGBT people on the cover? :rip: 

Is that what you got from my post? :rip: 

He just wanted it to be his overexposed pick me theater kid energy always extra ass :deadbanana4: 

• Like 5

He’s stereotyping everything! 

No straight guy should wear a dress.  Gays only! 

Girl, shut up 

• Like 4

Homeless man in dress attacks Harry Styles, more at 11. 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

He’s stereotyping everything! 

No straight guy should wear a dress.  Gays only! 

Girl, shut up 

That’s not at all what he’s saying! He just has a problem with so much focus on Harry’s cover considering how many queer men have been dressing this way for years while Harry was in 1D not breaking any gender norms at all.

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.