Cruel Summer challenging for #1; threatened by new racist country song

Carry My Heart

Drake said on July 27 he would release the album "in like 2 weeks" which whould‘ve been last Friday :skull: if it‘s not out by this Friday it probably won‘t be until September/October

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Enrique523

• pride4jc1222

• Tsuko

I’m sitting here tipsy in this car (PARKED) fuming at the possibility of what may happen next week.. as a chart enthusiast, I am looking forward to this hitting #1. It’s still a chance but these shenanigans is like whack a mole-s coming outta nowhere. Whatever.

spacer.png

What the actual f*ck, I just saw that Oliver song is #1 on AM, super weird.

The way that country artists dominate that Top 3/5 on Hot 100 and BB200…

all the gays we need to come together and make charts great again:WAP:

4 hours ago, popmusic said:

13cCYhq.png

How is it possible he sold 71K in 3 days? 

well Aldean sold over 200k in 2 days so I guess nothing about this is shoking anymore  :skull: 

Could he sell 200k the whole week though? That's the only way he could reach #1 on the Hot 100, if not then there is nothing to worry about :cm: 

11 hours ago, Jaf207 said:

This situation is real shady when looking into it. Someone reached out to him to write the song.

“Struggling with mental health and coping with alcohol” is a nice way to call someone an alcoholic. I wonder what the viewpoint of a Black person struggling with mental health and using drugs to “cope” would be :celestial5:

9 hours ago, VOSS said:

exposed as an industry plant by some MAGA account

“Real” for WHO? A burly man playing a guitar in the woods isnt relatable to me. I wonder what he considers inauthentic.

26 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

“Real” for WHO? A burly man playing a guitar in the woods isnt relatable to me. I wonder what he considers inauthentic.

Yeah, but to be fair most men would watch Troye Sivan's latest video and not find that relatable or authentic either. People are just different.

This thread is so funny lol , atrl finding about other opinions exists :ahh: Its like gay’s wide awakening to see some country singer going #1 instead of their favorite artist. 

Literally serving toxic fake woke twitter. :ahh:

atrl opinion =\= other people. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

1 minute ago, Dojas Attantion said:

This thread is so funny lol , atrl finding about other opinions exists :ahh: Its like gay’s wide awakening to see some country singer going #1 instead of their favorite artist. 

Literally serving toxic fake woke twitter. :ahh:

atrl opinion =\= other people. 

Girl they were giving the same energy when BTS was rampant the chart because it is unusual and involve fraudulent behaviors through chart loophole.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Girl they were giving the same energy when BTS was rampant the chart because it is unusual and involve fraudulent behaviors through chart loophole.  

Whats the difference between taylor swift fans , bts fans and country music listeners? 

time to wake up :celestial3:

• Thumbs Down 1

QueenofCopyPaste

ITS OVER

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Green said:

well Aldean sold over 200k in 2 days so I guess nothing about this is shoking anymore  :skull: 

Could he sell 200k the whole week though? That's the only way he could reach #1 on the Hot 100, if not then there is nothing to worry about :cm: 

Whats racist about rich men north of richmond? I dont get it

Is this new Country song racist like the thread title suggests? I haven’t listened but I haven’t seen any news talking about it like Try That In A Small Town.  

6 hours ago, popmusic said:

13cCYhq.png

How is it possible he sold 71K in 3 days? 

Where do y'all get these tables? :coffee2:

58 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

ITS OVER

Is 150k enough for #1?

I guess this one will have a full week of big streams unlike Jason's song which only had 2 days of big streams

19 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

how is the song racist? It sounds anti-fat to me.

He’s singing about men north of the capital

of the confederacy. He has a YouTube playlist with anti-Semitic conspiracy videos

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

He’s singing about men north of the capital

of the confederacy. He has a YouTube playlist with anti-Semitic conspiracy videos

And people are interested in him, why? I am not going to give him a stream.

7 minutes ago, Green said:

Is 150k enough for #1?

I guess this one will have a full week of big streams unlike Jason's song which only had 2 days of big streams

Not 150k total, 150k so far.

8 minutes ago, Buffy said:

And people are interested in him, why? I am not going to give him a stream.

Because he’s astroturfed, some Republican group is propping him up to seem bigger than he is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.