Taylor, Gaga, Bey, Rih, Adele - biggest?

Jjang

2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

She can't even sing the song she wrote and Rih did too:

Swifties thinking they can go at it with vocals of all things as a point just shows how delusional they are :deadbanana4:

Yes and so as Navy :deadbanana4:

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• lonnie

• airplane

• #ADOU

All these Rihanna fans in here but none have answered my question as to what Rihanna's musical talent is :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Literally :rip: like just stick to numbers that's her strongest lane :ahh: 

And it's not the swiftie who brings up this topic, it's Navy :ahh:  Just say the same to yourself I guess

At least Taylor has some strong lane meanwhile Rihanna literally has nothing

Edited by Monster Queen

1 minute ago, Raspberries said:

All these Rihanna fans in here but none have answered my question as to what Rihanna's musical talent is :deadbanana4:

It's not this:

taylor-swift.gif

That's for certain

3 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Literally :rip: like just stick to numbers that's her strongest lane :ahh: 

Literally the weakest singer bar her bestie Selena. They should stick to daily Spotify streams.

Just now, lonnie said:

It's not this:

taylor-swift.gif

That's for certain

Literally the weakest singer bar her bestie Selena. They should stick to daily Spotify streams.

Taylor is one of the most acclaimed and respected songwriters of all time and plays multiple instruments 

What is Rihanna's musical talent?

11 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

songs that she "wrote" with Liz Rose's help :ahh:

(For anyone on the outside looking into this thread, Liz Rose has repeatedly praised Taylor Swift, has called her a genius, and has discussed at length how directly Taylor is involved with the writing process. No serious claim has ever been made that Liz Rose is more responsible for the songs she co-wrote than Taylor Swift.)

Just now, lonnie said:

It's not this:

taylor-swift.gif

That's for certain

And literally nothing for Rihanna stan to stick to, very poor I guess, cause she has 0 talent and disapppear :bibliahh:

Why is this thread still going?

36 pages of the same arguments?

Ch-

:toofunny2:

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Why is this thread still going?

36 pages of the same arguments?

Ch-

:toofunny2:

Because some delusional Rihanna stan here still claim Taylor is local and drag Taylor's vocal acting like Rihanna is Mariah :rip:

2 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

plays multiple instruments 

And none of them all that well either. But I'm glad swifties have moved past thinking she's the better singer. 

1 minute ago, Monster Queen said:

And literally nothing for Rihanna stan to stick to, very poor I guess, cause she has 0 talent and disapppear

What?

Just now, lonnie said:

What?

Yes and that's the question I should ask you, what's Rihanna's music talent?

Just now, Monster Queen said:

Yes and that's the question I should ask you, what's Rihanna's music talent?

- Singing better than Taylor.

- Managing not to scratch her buttocks on stage while performing.

Hope that answers your question :heart2:

@Raspberries, i already told you that Rihanna is a versatile singer with a unique tone that can perfectly execute any genre and make it sound good. That’s a talent. She can also dance very well and not look like a stiff embarrassment on stage. She has also co-written most songs on her discography. She’s also directed critically acclaimed shows and didn’t need to hire PR agencies  to collect that critical acclaim. You can look up interviews with songwriters and see how involved Rihanna has been in her music creating process.

Now back to you, your obsession with Rihanna knows no bounds and you will continue trolling and dragging this thread on, asking questions where the answer is obvious.

Unfortunately for you, the GP stays perched for Rihanna’s voice and music. It’s a fact that your fave does not have a single widely appreciated live performance in her 17 year career while Rihanna has several. Taylor cannot sustain a note to save her life, relies on heavy backtrack, cannot dance and has to conceal her lack of talent with PR and props.

Rihanna just has to get on stage and excels with her voice and stage presence, which is why the GP continues longing for more.

Now quit trolling and stick to Spotify streams because outside of that, your mediocre fave has nothing else to offer.

Edited by airplane

Just now, lonnie said:

- Not Singing better than Taylor.

- Lip-sync

- Co-work with the writing camp

- reproduce her album again and agian and finally call Drake to get a hit

Fixed

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Rihanna can't even hit the notes in songs other people are creating for her 

And Taylor can't sing her own songs :ahh:

Embarrassing for someone named "the music industry" :ahh:

Calvin had to reach out to Rihanna for help :ahh:

4 minutes ago, lonnie said:

And none of them all that well either. But I'm glad swifties have moved past thinking she's the better singer. 

What?

So what instruments does Rihanna play?

1 minute ago, airplane said:

@Raspberries, i already told you that Rihanna is a versatile singer with a unique tone that can perfectly execute any genre and make it sound good. That’s a talent. She can also dance very well and not look like a stiff embarrassment on stage. She has also co-written most songs on her discography. She’s also directed critically acclaimed shows and didn’t need to hire PR agencies to collect that critical acclaim. You can look up interviews with songwriters and see how involved Rihanna has been in her music creating process.

Now back to you, your obsession with Rihanna knows no bounds and you will continue trolling and dragging this thread on, asking questions where the answer is obvious.

Unfortunately for you, the GP stays perched for Rihanna’s voice and music. It’s a fact that your fave does not have a single widely appreciated live performance in her 17 year career while Rihanna has several. It’s also a fact that vocally (and i’m being very generous when using that word), your fave has more hits than misses. She cannot sustain a note to save her life, relies on heavy backtrack, cannot dance and has to conceal her lack of talent with PR and props.

Rihanna just has to get on stage and excels with her voice and stage presence, which is why the GP continues longing for more.

Wow, you impressed me, cause I can't believe you can write such an objective article. Now before you ask anyone to stop dragging Rihanna, could you please stop your endless obsession with Taylor? :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Raspberries said:

Right? Rihanna has literally ZERO talent, she can't do anything. The nerve of the Navy trying to come against Taylor over TALENT as if Rihanna has any :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

Fixed

Awwwww typos and all :heart2:

OT: But really what's not been exhausted by this thread at this point

1 minute ago, Raspberries said:

So what instruments does Rihanna play?

You and your fellow swifties like a violin the way y'all stay obsessed with her.

6 minutes ago, airplane said:

@Raspberries, i already told you that Rihanna is a versatile singer with a unique tone that can perfectly execute any genre and make it sound good. That’s a talent. She can also dance very well and not look like a stiff embarrassment on stage. She has also co-written most songs on her discography. She’s also directed critically acclaimed shows and didn’t need to hire PR agencies to collect that critical acclaim. You can look up interviews with songwriters and see how involved Rihanna has been in her music creating process.

Unfortunately for you, the GP stays perched for Rihanna’s voice and music. It’s a fact that your fave does not have a single widely appreciated live performance in her 17 year career while Rihanna has several. It’s also a fact that vocally (and i’m being very generous when using that word), your fave has more hits than misses. She cannot sustain a note to save her life, relies on heavy backtrack, cannot dance and has to conceal her lack of talent with PR and props.

Rihanna is an average singer. You can throw a stone in a large city and hit multiple women who sing as well or better than her. She is an average singer at best. 

Again, if the GP "stayed perched" why did Lift Me Up bomb despite having a bigger roll out than Taylor's global smash Anti-Hero?

The co-written part :bibliahh:We have demos that are identical to Rihanna's version babe. She is the definition of "change a word, get a third" :bibliahh:

All that I've gathered so far is: Rihanna has an average voice. Rihanna does not write her music. Rihanna does not compose her music. Rihanna does not produce her music. Rihanna does not play any instruments. So, again, I will ask: What does Rihanna excel at musically?

Edited by Raspberries
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, lonnie said:

Awwwww typos and all :heart2:

OT: But really what's not been exhausted by this thread at this point

You and your fellow swifties like a violin the way y'all stay obsessed with her.

All these quips because you can't actually answer the question :deadbanana: 

• Thumbs Down 1

The question was already answered ^^^ it doesn’t get more insulting than when your fave’s bf leaves her behind and pitches her song to someone else instead because your fave sounded a hot mess on the demo. That level of talentlessness is unmatched

I was a little bored with the back and forth about who sang better in 2007 so I looked up ChartMasters units for these five artists and found some truly shocking results (and by that I mean exactly what I expected):

Taylor: 163.8m units

Beyonce: 96.5m units, 147.1m units including Destiny’s Child

Rihanna: 111.6 units

Adele: 106.9m units

Gaga: 81.4m units

I know ChartMasters isn’t perfect, but that’s the best we’ve got and it looks pretty clear!

Just now, airplane said:

The question was already answered ^^^ it doesn’t get more insulting than when your fave’s bf leaves her behind and pitches her song to someone else instead because your fave sounded a hot mess on the demo. That level of talentlessness is unmatched

Answer it truthfully. Because the reply above insinuated Rihanna co-writes her music despite 90% of her catalog being shopped demos that we can find on YouTube :rip: 

What is Rihanna's musical talent?

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

All these quips because you can't actually answer the question :deadbanana: 

Who cares literally? She didn't have to play any instruments for Calvin to literally take flights so she could record the song your fave wrote? Didn't have to play any instruments for your fave to love her songs and cover them (terribly). Taylor is basically more navy than most navy members the fact that she proudly wears and protects her Rihanna merchandise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.