Taylor, Gaga, Bey, Rih, Adele - biggest?

Jjang

27 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

the most talentless "artist" who can't sing... releasing the most generic/radio-friendly music.

Are you describing Taylor?:ahh: 

A Taylor stan talking about talent is the funniest thing ever :ahh:

Edited by #ADOU

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• lonnie

• airplane

• #ADOU

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

god how does this kind of prediction still persist when it’s been proven constantly for like 17 years that it’s literally just not going to happen :stare:

That's because it's not a prediction but wishful thinking. 

sYh5vod.thumb.gif.1e1de4837e0ea9d9562753

2 minutes ago, #ADOU said:

Are you describing Taylor?:ahh: 

A Taylor san talking about talent is the funniest thing ever :ahh:

Sure, Rihanna stan shouldn't even been allowed to speak the word "talent":ahh:This is a form of blasphemy I’m sorry

Edited by Monster Queen
  • Thumbs Down 1

Calling Taylor generic while going to bat for the woman who trend hopped onto songs written by teams of people that she had 0 involvement in other than showing up and warbling :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Side note: the way these threads can never be kept to discussing numbers but always end up being nasty and disrespectful to these women is really exhausting. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Radio deals are ABSOLUTELY payola, wtf are you guys on? :rip:

Good to know that Taylor indulges in “payola” or illegal practices then :devil:

Edited by airplane

Just now, Raspberries said:

Calling Taylor generic while going to bat for the woman who trend hopped onto songs written by teams of people that she had 0 involvement in other than showing up and warbling :dies: 

What should we expect from these delusional stans? Like calling Taylor "local" cause Rihanna is probably bigger in some Eastern European countries which has less than 1% of the world's population meanwhile Taylor destroys her in every other corner of the world :bibliahh:It's 2023, not 2010 dear grandma

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

Good to know that Taylor indulges in “payola” or illegal practices then :devil:

God lore sis if you have any type of opinion about my post just show you proof and retort me, give me a negative reaction just show you're mad but speechless

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

Sure, Rihanna stan shouldn't even been allowed to speak the word "talent":ahh:This is a form of blasphemy I’m sorry

Oh please! Taylor is mediocrity in its purest form :ahh: Literally the most flavorless pop star the ever walk the earth.

I mean...

• Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, Klein said:

Side note: the way these threads can never be kept to discussing numbers but always end up being nasty and disrespectful to these women is really exhausting. 

I think the numbers just make it too obvious at this point that the answer is Taylor, when she’s in the comparison and the other names aren’t like Madonna or Michael or the Beatles. So people resort to mudslinging to entertain themselves, because there’s not truly any ambiguity there anymore so it’s almost boring, even to us.

• Like 1

Just now, #ADOU said:

Oh please! Taylor is mediocrity in its purest form :ahh: Literally the most flavorless pop star the ever walk the earth.

I mean...

Taylor not being a dancer does not change the fact that she's the biggest living solo artist since MJ and Madonna. Artists like The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Elton John, Eminem, Bruce Spingstreen, etc also weren't dancers and it didn't stop them from cementing themselves as music legends. Besides, you literally stan Rihanna. She's also incapable of dancing. Like what are you EVEN trying here :rip:

This can go on to 100 pages and the answer won't change. It's TAYLOR SWIFT and others aren't even close to her. 

3 minutes ago, #ADOU said:

I mean...

Literally the most flavorless pop star that ever walk the earth and she is the biggest artist in the world from the last 10 year :ahh: 

And at the very first, you will never see anyone put Rihanan's name anywhere neer Madonna or MJ :bibliahh:

I mean...

1 minute ago, The Music Industry said:

Taylor not being a dancer does not change the fact that she's the biggest living solo artist since MJ and Madonna. Artists like The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Elton John, Eminem, Bruce Spingstreen, etc also weren't dancers and it didn't stop them from cementing themselves as music legends. Besides, you literally stan Rihanna. She's also incapable of dancing. Like what are you EVEN trying here :rip:

Plus did they really watch ready for it performance in full? RFI was incredible. 

13 minutes ago, #ADOU said:

I mean...

What is Rihanna's musical talent? She does not write lyrics. She does not compose songs. She does not produce. She does not play any instruments. She's not a great dancer. She's not an exceptional singer. You lot only stan her because her label had exception A&R and put her with talented songwriters and producers like Stargate, Calvin Harris, Ester Dean, etc. so they could do all the heavy lifting for her. Rihanna was a beautiful and marketable girl that they gave a recording contract to so other people could make her music for her

Edited by Raspberries

10 minutes ago, #ADOU said:

I mean...

omgggg :ahh::ahh::ahh:

6 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

Literally the most flavorless pop star that ever walk the earth and she is the biggest artist in the world from the last 10 year :ahh: 

And at the very first, you will never see anyone put Rihanan's name anywhere neer Madonna or MJ :bibliahh:

I mean...

There are plenty of articles comparing Rihannna to Madonna lol

• Like 1

Just now, rihannafan said:

There are plenty of articles comparing Rihannna to Madonna lol

And they're more comparing Taylor with MJ, the Beatles, Madonna ... and so what?

4 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

And they're more comparing Taylor with MJ, the Beatles, Madonna ... and so what?

I mean I didn't count them, I'm just refuting what you said. 

Anyway in record sales, Rihanna is in the realm of MJ/Madonna. Taylor is more like Katy Perry level. When you add the streaming farm numbers then they become all about equal (Rihanna/Taylor/Madonna with MJ being higher than them all)

Edited by rihannafan

Taylor being "Katy Perry level" and below Rihanna despite Taylor selling more albums, more tickets, grossed more on tour, having more streams, etc. 

If anyone is Katy level, it is Rihanna seeing as she was only good for some singles and nobody really bothered to pay to see her live or for her albums. But then again, Katy Perry managed to get a $200M+ tour. Rihanna didn't. So maybe Katy is above her too

Edited by Raspberries
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

What is Rihanna's musical talent? She does not write lyrics. She does not compose songs. She does not produce. She does not play any instruments. She's not a great dancer. She's not an exceptional singer. You lot only stan her because her label had exception A&R and put her with talented songwriters and producers like Stargate, Calvin Harris, Ester Dean, etc. so they could do all the heavy lifting for her :toofunny3: 

Please explain why Calvin flew across the Atlantic to get Rihanna on TIWYCF after listening to the nasly musical atrocity of a demo that your fave recorded of the same song?

Edited by airplane

Just now, rihannafan said:

Anyway in record sales, Rihanna is in the realm of MJ/Madonna. Taylor is more like Katy Perry level. When you add the streaming farm numbers then they become all about equal (Rihanna/Taylor/MJ/Madonna)

Yes, it's very reasonable to compare Rihanna's $1.39 singles with MJ/Madonna's album sales, but they are still far ahead of her in this "record sales". If you add streaming numbers Taylor is far ahead of Rihanna

And when you add the tour gross Taylor destroy anyone but ofc you wouldn't count :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, airplane said:

Please explain why Calvin flew across the Atlantic to get Rihanna on TIWYCF after listening to the nasly musical atrocity that your fave recorded of the same song?

Because Taylor didn't want it? :deadbanana: 

Are you going to tell us what Rihanna's musical talent is?

5 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Anyway in record sales, Rihanna is in the realm of MJ/Madonna. Taylor is more like Katy Perry level. When you add the streaming farm numbers then they become all about equal (Rihanna/Taylor/Madonna with MJ being higher than them all)

This is only true if you pretend singles count the same as albums. Taylor is like 50m equivalent album units ahead of Rihanna.

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

Please explain why Calvin flew across the Atlantic to get Rihanna on TIWYCF after listening to the nasly musical atrocity of a demo that your fave recorded of the same song?

Cause Rihanna couldn't write it? What is the point?:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.