Taylor, Gaga, Bey, Rih, Adele - biggest?

Jjang

10 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

And? I never claimed that particular screenshot was about anything other than the results of your (chronically online) activity appearing on the homepage :toofunny2:  

Stir crazy to me is the top poster in here which is a Swiftie at 97+ posts yet somehow your only focus is the Navy :deadbanana2: Another example would be you lurking on an inactive profile months ago despite having a plethora of new material to occupy yourself with: 

spacer.png

With every response you continue to prove my point/highlight your own hypocrisy. Seeing that new music (like SN/TV) has clearly never stopped you from trolling/stalking contrary to your original post (which was off topic from the start) :ahh: 

spacer.png

Ma’am, a singular profile view 5 months ago is the cause of this pathological vendetta?? Rih, it’s getting dire now, the Navy is creating entire narratives and stories with all of the free time they have, can someone leak some more Ester Dean demos at the very least?? :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• lonnie

• airplane

• #ADOU

2 minutes ago, airplane said:

Rihanna retired 8 years ago yet sold out stadiums worldwide in 2013 (8 years following her debut).

That being said, Taylor being irrelevant in Europe for 17 years sounds like her problem (since she’s been local to the US, like Morgan Wallen for the predominant part of her career), not Rihanna’s (who has been selling out stadiums there + Oceania+ Middle East+ in Africa, 8 years into her career)

Taylor has been playing stadiums since Rihanna was bombing all over the planet with Rated R and could not tour. And then had to use GroupOn for the tour following Rated R :dies: We do not care

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Raspberries said:

bombing all over the planet

I think you’ve started hallucinating. Maybe give yourself some rest and try again later :heart:

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, #ADOU said:

I was refering to the "back to back bombs prior to Work" you were talking about. 

Clearly you have run out of arguments :rip:

What is experimental about BBHMM? It's a trap song in an era where trap was very popular :deadbanana: 

American Oxygen was not a risk either. It's a dubstep-ish mid tempo produced by Kanye West :deadbanana: 

Just now, airplane said:

I think you’ve started hallucinating. Maybe give yourself some rest and try again later :heart:

Taylor has played stadiums since 2009 :dies:  Give it a rest

11 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Taylor has played stadiums since 2009 :dies:  Give it a rest

In North America only until 1989 and even then, she still wasn’t playing stadiums in Europe, Africa or the Middle East. Get some rest :redface: 

I’m out of this thread. :zzz:

Edited by airplane

On 8/8/2023 at 11:08 AM, Jjang said:

erm, yes? you’d be crazy to deny that the film association (which Bradley wrote and directed) and the exceptional $120m marketing budget didn’t aid the song’s commercial performance. 

SL debuted at #5 and then immediately left the charts. Nicki vibes. 

There’s a reason why ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica performed as poorly as they did. Adele had three humongous eras and one that smashed and then relatively faded quickly.  

Many soundtracks have flopped, as stans of certain other artists on this forum will tell you through gnashed teeth.

Stupid Love debuted at #5 despite being leaked in full HQ for almost 5 weeks - which, in itself, received a lot of press and attention.

ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica are three #1 albums.

1 hour ago, airplane said:

In North America only until 1989 and even then, she still wasn’t playing stadiums in Europe, Africa or the Middle East. Give it a rest :redface:

And it's been stadiums-only since :deadbanana: Some girls can't even sell out arenas in multiple major markets according to their latest box scores 

Shes played overseas stadiums since the Red Tour (2013) btw

Edited by Raspberries

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

:hoetenks: the picture of the monitor on ATRL

Where is that iconic thread that was derailed by the picture of hands touching a computer screen on ATRL :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

I'm not gonna be delusional and say that Gaga pulls bigger numbers than a few of the other artists listed, but in terms of fame and impact, Gaga is Top 3.

This thread needs to be burned at the stake because what the hell is that picture of ATRL on a computer monitor :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Not this being almost 30 pages of yall trying to argue who is bigger. Ofc Taylor is bigger lol.

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

:hoetenks: the phone picture of the monitor on ATRL

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

This thread needs to be burned at the stake because what the hell is that picture of ATRL on a computer monitor :ahh: 

Not the throwback to this threads I’m in tears:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=857165

spacer.png

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Ma’am, a singular profile view 5 months ago is the cause of this pathological vendetta?? Rih, it’s getting dire now, the Navy is creating entire narratives and stories with all of the free time they have, can someone leak some more Ester Dean demos at the very least?? :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

lmaooooo I was just highlighting your hypocrisy from my work desktop  :heart: no need to bring Ester Dean into this 

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD

What I learned from this thread is apparently Taylor and Rihanna are both flops.  What a shame. They both seemed to have potential.

1 hour ago, lg6chromatica said:

ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica are three #1 albums.

More #1 albums than Rihanna's career total :redface:

43 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

lmaooooo I was just highlighting your hypocrisy from my work desktop  :heart: no need to bring Ester Dean into this 

spacer.png

Miss ma’am hypocrisy about what exactly? People liking my posts is me going stir-crazy? Don’t you have another pic to take on your instamax of a post I made 4 years ago? :deadbanana4:

Rih, maybe they will take a remix at this point? An alternative cover? People are dying here :deadbanana4:

Taylor is easily #1 with a huge wall up followed by Rihanna

1 hour ago, airplane said:

Rihanna retired 8 years ago yet sold out stadiums worldwide in 2013 (8 years following her debut).

That being said, Taylor being irrelevant in Europe for 17 years sounds like her problem (since she’s been local to the US, like Morgan Wallen for the predominant part of her career), not Rihanna’s (who has been selling out stadiums there + Oceania+ Middle East+ in Africa, 8 years into her career)

In conclusion, Rihanna’s been there and done that. 

What stadium in Oceania has Rihanna headlined?

26 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Rih, maybe they will take a remix at this point? An alternative cover? People are dying here :deadbanana4:

yes we are stir crazy meanwhile you are pretending to talk to Rihanna and telling me to “eat my heart out” :toofunny2:

breathe out breathe in 

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

yes we are stir crazy meanwhile you are pretending to talk to Rihanna and telling me to “eat my heart out” :toofunny2:

breathe out breathe in 

spacer.png

Is that why you just viewed my profile too, which apparently is grade A stalker behavior, truly how could this straw man have backfired any harder on you? :deadbanana4:

Miss ma’am you started this nonsense, all because I wished into the universe for Rih to have an epiphany and feed y’all some much needed content, is it masochism at this point :redface:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Is that why you just viewed my profile too, which apparently is grade A stalker behavior, truly how could this straw man have backfired any harder on you? :deadbanana4:

Miss ma’am you started this nonsense, all because I wished into the universe for Rih to have an epiphany and feed y’all some much needed content, is it masochism at this point :redface:

damn I’ve got you triggered again  :ahh: :clap3: 

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD

On 8/8/2023 at 12:58 AM, naval23 said:

Adele sold 53 million in pure sales alone with 2 albums and 4 global smashes, 21 being the biggest album of the 21st century, still charting today, 25 broke a 15 year old record for biggest sales week, 25 crossed 17M in 8 weeks - the domination was a once in a lifetime moment that will likely never be surpassed.

Adele > Taylor > Bey > Rih > Gaga 

i would have put

1. Taylor
  2. RIhanna
  3. Adele
  4. Beyonce
  5. Gaga

but i agree with what you said about Adele's album sales

32 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

damn I’ve got you triggered again  :ahh: :clap3: 

spacer.png

Not you resorting to the regurgitating the comebacks of right-wing internet trolls with Pepe avatars :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.