Final Predictions (8/19/2023): Last Night #1 (16x), Fast Car #2, Cruel Summer #3

pride4jc1222

Edited by pride4jc1222
  • Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Green

• corotinho

• simmnfierzig

if true, the streaming-era female albums with 3+ top 3s:

Taylor/1989

ariana/thank u next

Taylor/Lover

olivia/sour

Taylor/Midnights

• Like 5

The Dua reign on her off season!

Probably its last week atop, given the airplay drops.

Cruel Smash :eek:  And I'm surprised about Dua ngl.

If Fast Car goes #1 it would be the first solo written song by a female (Tracy Chapman) since Alicia Keys (Fallin') in 2001  to reach #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

• Like 3

I was told some weeks ago that Cruel Smash had no chance against Fukumean :celestial5:

• Like 3

How far is Fast Car from the trash #1 song? Hope it snatches it. Then Cruel Summer next :clap3: 

Dua slaying, I just can’t. :alexz: 

this is the first time i looked at morgan wallen's instagram and his social media team is literally branding him as just your regular joe shmo with a guitar 

im too stuck in my bubble to think ive never heard a song that is x16 weeks at #1

52 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

if true, the streaming-era female albums with 3+ top 3s:

Taylor/1989

ariana/thank u next

Taylor/Lover

olivia/sour

Taylor/Midnights

3 eras out of 5. Not bad for someone that according to ATRL has no hits. :clap3:

16 minutes ago, jomarr said:

How far is Fast Car from the trash #1 song? Hope it snatches it. Then Cruel Summer next :clap3: 

Dua slaying, I just can’t. :alexz: 

Probably a 5-10 points gap. Almost certainly the last week at #1 for Last Night. If it gets it at all 

• ATRL Moderator

Jason Aldean plummeting out the top ten

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

this is the first time i looked at morgan wallen's instagram and his social media team is literally branding him as just your regular joe shmo with a guitar 

im too stuck in my bubble to think ive never heard a song that is x16 weeks at #1

It has spent 17 weeks at #1 on Streaming Songs so it's really popular in the US

I need Cruel Sumeer at #1.

Taylor, Selena, Olivia, Nicki, Ice Spice, Dua and Miley all in the top 10 as leads. The pop girlies are putting up a fight this summer :duca: 

27 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Probably a 5-10 points gap. Almost certainly the last week at #1 for Last Night. If it gets it at all 

For the 8/12 chart (the week that just ended), Talk of the Charts/Lip is predicting a 22-point gap, while Chart Essentials is still predicting a 31-point gap. FC just hasn't made up any ground on LN in streaming:

Ohh Christ's Summer sweetie I am so proud :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

For the 8/12 chart (the week that just ended), Talk of the Charts/Lip is predicting a 22-point gap, while Chart Essentials is still predicting a 31-point gap. FC just hasn't made up any ground on LN in streaming:

Well yeah this thread is about the 8/19 chart 

Maybe Taylor is waiting for the song to be #1 on overall Radio to release the video

Cruel Summer will hit #1, I just know it

Ok cruel summer serving organic hit. Let's get that video or discount out at the right time.

Oh snap the VMAs. do a live performance or tour version. It's time for a new #1.

azXNZMy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.