Paint The Town Red | Spotify Day 2 | Global #25 (-3) | US #8 (=)

ddddynamite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• istan4badgalriri

• ddddynamite

• mystery

Good debut but a good debut is not an indicator of a songs success. Let's see if this will hold up nicely tomorrow.

It's way better than attention. Of course she is not over yet, people still like her on tik tok.

This is solid. I think it'll hold up longer than Attention.

It's very rhythmic for radio, too

200w.gif

11 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

It's way better than attention. Of course she is not over yet, people still like her on tik tok.

that type of stuff isn't going to impact if you have GP support. If you have stans and social media support mainly then yes but the GP likes Doja.

This will hold steady this fall me thinks.

I gave it a single play and won’t be returning, just like the previous one. :giraffe:

Like I expected, her global reach will diminish now that she’s abandoning pop. :dancehall:

But I think this can be a moderate hit in the US with radio support.

promising but cute top 20 at best on debut week, the way everyone said she was over few weeks ago :sadviolin:

Would've been higher if she didn't force her fan pages who'd promote it into retirement 

• Like 1

I hope this bombs, she doesnt deserve anything anymore 

After all the mess she did days ago, I tought she was going to do worse & it did same as attention 

anyway this debuted with 30k more streams than Attention, and with a lower peak on TTH as well, so this is absolutely a win for her. 

Proof online scandals/cancellations/hate trains have no real effect like a lot of yall think :cm:

Quality bop pulling quality numbers as it should :gaycat:

• Thumbs Down 1

Yeah this is much better than I’d have guessed, idk if it’ll be massive but I’m sure this will be bigger than Attention. Like, I could at least imagine it on radio so that probably means Spotify users will use it more too

20 hours ago, Jude said:

Good debut but a good debut is not an indicator of a songs success. Let's see if this will hold up nicely tomorrow.

and did :bird:

On 8/5/2023 at 8:34 AM, Jude said:

It's been 3 days and people here are calling it a smash :rip: 

Just because it's holding up decently? Idgi

Ot, Also idk why this site acts so dense on purpose sometimes.

Who said doja was over? People said her FANS weren't going to support her and they aren't, she's lucky she's a GP artist and all the fake "controversy" brought her name out more. Anyone who thought she was going to tank with a single released right after a controversy that was on the news werent being realistic 

• Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...

Global - 8

US - 5

On 8/6/2023 at 9:29 PM, Starchild said:

people here are calling it a smash :rip: 

And it turned out to be a smash:coffee2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.