Lizzo's lawyer exposes Arianna Davis, provides her audition tape to TMZ

Kayseri Mantisi

This is no different than the people posting Kesha's deposition video while under contract with Luke as a gotcha :skull: Please develop critical thinking skills. 

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• X~MoviePoP

• mercurialworld

• RihRihGirrrl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

:rip: if this is the direction her team wants to go. These poor girls will definitely go through a lot before this ends

• Like 2

Her trying to throw the dancers under the bus just shows how little she values them and honestly makes her look even more guilty. Focus on the allegations and state that they are not true. Show us that you DO value your team. That you DO value your dancers. 'Exposing' their audition tapes just proves the opposite and it kind of creates a hostile environment for the dancers still working for Lizzo, no? Is she going to use their auditions against them as well? Where is the trust?

I believe the allegations are true, but even if they aren't, from a PR perspective it's just bad.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Is this after the girl was fired as a dancer? Well her words will certainly be used against her in court. The case will come down to witnesses....if other dancers don't come forward and corroborate the alleged victims' stories then the case will fall flat 

I mean. Public opinion is more damaging than any monetary amount she may or may not pay in a court. Her brand and brand deals are in serious jeopardy. So it doesn’t matter what the outcome of the legal case is unless she has evidence so strong that the public sides with her. And unfortunately this is the Twitter age so it won’t matter anyways: She’s cooked. 

This is why coming forward as a victim is so hard. People have the right to defend themselves but I hope these victims have support systems.

did Lizzo and her team do what was accused or not? No audition tape trying to keep a job is going to prove they didn’t do what is being accused. 

• Like 1

This proves nothing about Arianna Davis's position, the same way her accusations prove nothing about Lizzo.

This is too fresh to land on either side. Give it some time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

this doesnt prove anything except that she needed a job 

Why actively seek employment with someone who apparently traumatized you? At that point do something else? Change career? It’s weird. Although I agree it doesn’t prove anything, it also does show the girl wants fame

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Exposes how :deadbanana:

she just needed a job, and for plus sized dancers it’s certainly not so easy to get a job compared to  non-plus sized dancers

Wouldn’t it be better to lose some weight if your job requires it rather than work for Lizzo  though in such a toxic work environment. 

4 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

This is no different than the people posting Kesha's deposition video while under contract with Luke as a gotcha :skull: Please develop critical thinking skills. 

Literally my first thought too :deadbanana:.

Williams et al. v. Jefferson et al. surely looks like the new Gottwald v. Sebert when you look at the lawyer and PR choices :rip:.

Edited by TomTom2288
  • Like 1

Arianna Davis said in a statement: “Of course, I wasn’t going to say anything negative about the camp while I was still in it. Right up until the last minute, I didn’t realize how bad it was and how much I was being taken advantage of. “I just genuinely wanted to save my job. This video further explains how much I was trying to please Lizzo. But it was such a toxic work environment because throughout all the abuse, I was still trying to please her and make her think that I was good enough. This video was done before the bulk of our allegations occurred, and this was just me grasping at straws and my last attempt to make her see how committed I was to being loyal to her and her camp.”

• Like 1

I agree OP, it’s definitely weird and after what happened with Epstein, who REALLY knows what happens in the entertainment industry? 

She doesn’t seem genuine or really that excited as she wants to seem in this tape tbh. And her team giving it to TMZ is really a slime move, versus maybe keeping this for the jury trial that’s going to come of it? Odd.

7 hours ago, mercurialworld said:

off topic but your pfp is so gorjaoomf!

Not this getting reported 

LepnXa0.gif

OT : Looks like Lizzo's team is scrambling 

1 hour ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Not this getting reported 

LepnXa0.gif

OT : Looks like Lizzo's team is scrambling 

:rip:whoever did it come out rn

Dont believe anything from that guy. He's fuckin evil. The lawyer of johny deep and cosby. Lizzo is such a manipulator. She's gross. 
I believe in the victims first. Like people are spilling. This is similar to kesha situation with dr luke.
Theyre doing anything to save face and now incriminating the dancers with tricks.
Lizzo youre over girl. Get over it :gayoncecat1:i used to love her. Now i cant stand her.  Go away evil woman.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.