• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• X~MoviePoP

• mercurialworld

• RihRihGirrrl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn’t prove anything on its own, but you would’ve thought that ATRL would’ve learned by now to wait for a situation like this to play out and actual evidence to be presented before jumping to conclusions

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 1

This doesn’t make Lizzo innocent. Plus-size dancer have very limited job opportunities. 

Also Arianna Davis isn’t the only one who is suing her. 

• Like 1

You guys aren't really smart, are you?

I will, of course, wait to see what happens in court, but multiple people have backed up the claims of the lawsuit, people who gain nothing from lying and who actually quit working for her and are successful in their own time.

You guys NEED to start reading the whole context of the case and the accusations.

People have faked liking their ugly bosses since the beginning of time. This video proves nothing either way.

16 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Why my post is getting reported and downvoted? :biblio:

I'm not Lizzo or Arianna Davis. I'm just sharing the news.

:confused:

Because the title says "exposes" and this video doesn't "expose" anything

• Like 5

this proves nothing but actually looks even worse on Lizzo's side bc there will always be an advantage between employer and employee. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Because the title says "exposes" and this video doesn't "expose" anything

They posted her private audition tape without asking her.

Anything private of you getting revealed without your consent means you're getting exposed.

Saying exposed isn't equal to saying she's the guilty one. You made that up. 

Also we're in ATRL so of course the thread titles need to be interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

This doesn’t make Lizzo innocent. Plus-size dancer have very limited job opportunities. 

Also Arianna Davis isn’t the only one who is suing her. 

off topic but your pfp is so gorjaoomf!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Is that legal? 

• Like 1

This doesn’t prove anything, but expect a run of leaks like this one so they backtrack with the lawsuit.

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Anything private of you getting revealed without your consent means you're getting exposed.

Saying exposed isn't equal to saying she's the guilty one. You made that up. 

Also we're in ATRL so of course the thread titles need to be interesting.

Exposed in this context can only be applied to this definition:

You asked why people were downvoting you. I'm just explaining. Do whatever you want :michael:

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Is that legal? 

Depends on the contract, usually the employer can do whatever they feel like it with the audition tapes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You thought you ate. 

You would be surprised to hear not many people gave a choise when it comes to make a living. 

Especially tour dancers. 

this is the best thing Lizzo’s side could come up with? :deadbanana2:

an audition tape vs multiple claims of sexual harassment and abuse 

isn't it breaking the law if the footage was private? anyway, interesting

Ru Paul Drag Race I Cant Wait To See How This Turns Out GIF ...

This doesn’t absolve Lizzo of anything. It’s giving Johnny Drop’s lawyers trying to plant seeds of doubt with selective clips.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

This doesn’t absolve Lizzo of anything. It’s giving Johnny Drop’s lawyers trying to plant seeds of doubt with selective clips.

Thats the point. She is charged for a crime and under the law she is presumed innocent until proven guilty. She is guilty if proven beyond reasonable doubt. Obv her lawyers will try to impute doubt on her accusers who you know have the burden of proof to substantiate their case.

With that being said, this video begs two implications: 1) Was this taken with consent? cuz if not, this would be inadmissible in court, 2) Saying nice things about your boss does not estop you from going against her. Employer-employee relationships are complex in a sense that you cannot presume the employee to consent to a thing whatsoever. 

Edited by Marianah Adkins
  • Like 1

People do realise an audition tape is like a job interview....we all have pretended to like a company/recruiter/employer to pay our bills or get that promotion one way or an other :rip:like what is this supposed to prove?

Edited by J-esper
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Is this after the girl was fired as a dancer?

she was fired on May 3 and this video is from April

5 minutes ago, J-esper said:

People do realise an audition tape is like a job interview....we all have pretended to like a company/recruiter/employer to pay our bills or get that promotion one way or an other :rip:like what is this supposed to prove?

Well there's a difference between the court of public opinion and the court of law....in a legal case, they will use your words against you to discredit your testimony. IF this video was recorded after she was fired and after the alleged sexual harassment then it calls into question her account of events. She's claiming that she was sexually harassed, forced to engage in sexual activity that made her uncomfortable, and shamed and fired by her employer for gaining weight, ect.......yet after all of that, she praised Lizzo and went back to audition for season 2 looking to secure work with the same employer.

That being said, it's still not clear to me WHEN this video was recorded and if she was in fact fired or let go before this season 2 audition... 

Interesting. I said in the original thread it sounded like a cash grab to me…. But everyone is already licking their chops at the idea of being able to take down a MPG… par for the course for women in this industry to watch people gleefully celebrate their downfall on allegations that have yet to be proven.

idk what the truth is… none of us do so I’m gonna sit back and watch it play out and I say this as someone who isn’t even a huge Lizzo fan. She has some songs I like but I wouldn’t categorize myself as a fan - watching this unfold over the last 24 hours has been interesting.

Edited by imabadkid
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, imabadkid said:

Interesting. I said in the original thread it sounded like a cash grab to me…. But everyone is already licking their chops at the idea of being able to take down a MPG… per the course for women in this industry to watch people gleefully celebrate someone’s downfall.

Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.