Gay Man Stabbed to Death in Brooklyn for Vogueing

BOOMBAYAH

15 hours ago, Tsareena said:

There is still no update on the suspect and all we know is they're clearly homophobic and a Muslim teen.  People ran with the lack of details in this thread having this conversation on Islam again when we don't know much else. I don't see the point of this when in today's climate it's clear the rise of homophobic rhetoric is not tied to a specific religion in the US. I've warned a few posts in this thread accordingly. Some were not warned because different mods handled them and maybe they agree with you. I just need the focus of this thread to remain on the victim and the crime as more information comes out. I'll threadban whoever needs to be removed to maintain that.

Thank you because this thread is 7 pages long and most of the conversation is about people’s gripes with Islam and NOT the victim. I think there’s probably on 2 pages worth of people sending their condolences.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ugo

• Embustera

• Selaphiel

I'm tired of religious terrorists. Lock them ALL up! If you preach to me, I say **** you!

On 8/1/2023 at 5:39 PM, Bacratto said:

Aren't extremists Muslims doing the same crap in Europe right now? This is very scary.

Not in my country, such a crime would move the entire country so that anyone with a similar mentality from the Stone Age wouldn’t even think of suspecting such a terrible crime. Anyway, electric d*** for the criminals 

Edited by A.R.L

This thread is a mess and the usual suspects are of course embarrassing themselves 

It’s truly shocking that in 2023 you can still be killed for simply dancing too gay, RIP O’Shae

Edited by CaptainMusic
  • Thanks 1

this is kinda a sketchy area but rip to the victim, you shouldn't be murdered for being who you are. I hope they find a suspect soon.

On 8/1/2023 at 6:39 PM, Shelter said:

You’re not really allowed an opinion on it. You’ll get a warning 

How is bigotry an innocent opinion now? You do realize you're throwing the exact same dirt towards them that others throw at the queer community? You can't solve the world's hatred with more hatred

Edited by kataraqueen

This is incredibly sad... may his spirit live on

Teen boys everywhere are being massively brainwashed into hating women and LGBT+ thanks to figures like Andrew Tate and the like. It's really scary what's happening. 

We'll have a new wave of bigoted and violent men growing up right now.

Edited by katara
  • Like 2

He needs justice. This story is beyond disturbing and I pray his soul is at peace.

This is very, very sad and disheartening. I just wish people would leave everyone alone and let them do their thing, but they really have to kill someone just because it does not fit in their religious bullshit. I hate religious hateful freaks with passion, and I hope that, if hell is real, they all go there. 

Too much discourse on Islam and not enough on the victim. RIP O’Shae :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This serves as a stark reminder than Islam isn’t the only Abrahamic religion that harms queer people.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LikeATattoo said:

This serves as a stark reminder than Islam isn’t the only Abrahamic religion that harms queer people.

now why would "muslims" even cheer this on when THEY were the other target of this? hate truly blinds people. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LikeATattoo said:

If I speak, I’ll just be gaslit… but I’ve been told y’all the tea on Russians for the last year and a half.

RIP O’Shae Sibley :heart2: 

On 8/8/2023 at 9:25 AM, Lovett said:

Electric d*** twice, one for being a christian terrorist and the other one for being a liar.

Edited by A.R.L

On 8/8/2023 at 4:29 AM, LikeATattoo said:

True except that one is worse than the others for various reasons. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.