• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ugo

• Embustera

• Selaphiel

Religion is a disease. F**k all religions that promote people to commit such acts. This is scary. This can't be how we advance as a society. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This hits hard wow

Lock up these soulless men FOREVER 

Terrible. Insecure and intolerant freaks can't even handle the sight of a man dancing to Beyonce :shakeno:

And the thing is, a lot of these people complain about their rights and freedoms not being respected, but then refuse to respect the rights and freedoms of everyone else. 

• Like 6

This is absolutely horrendous and heartbreaking. He was minding his business and they still felt that his existence needed to be eliminated. I wish the murderers nothing but the worst pain and suffering.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Bacratto said:

Aren't extremists Muslims doing the same crap in Europe right now? This is very scary.

they have been for years but people here prefer sticking their heads in the sand out of fear of being called racists…

OT: what a despicable & disgusting act, rip poor guy… human trash hurting innocent souls like that deserve the most cruel punishments possible.

also lol at "A hate crimes task force is investigating."

• Like 17
  • Thumbs Down 4

It's about time there's a revolt against these conservative religious extremists 

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

By Muslims no less! Where’s the outrage? ATRL wants to keep quiet it seems

You’re not really allowed an opinion on it. You’ll get a warning 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Is New York as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be? I assumed it would be safe as long as you avoid areas that are known to be bad

New York is pretty safe.  It is just a very large city so by law of large numbers, there will always be stories of crime.  

Religion continues to kill our community. R.I.P to the victim and all the best to his friend who had to witness this. 

Hope the 17yo gets killed the same way or worse. I blame his family for brainwashing him into religion.

• Like 3

Make no mistake: this is the consequences of the far right calling lgbts groomers and pedophiles. And it'll only get worse if more people don't speak up and speak out against bigotry.

RIP to this poor man. A true horror story... :dancehall3:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, byzantium said:

New York is pretty safe.  It is just a very large city so by law of large numbers, there will always be stories of crime.  

Tokyo is 5 times bigger and has lowest crime rate in the world

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Funny how these religious freeks never want to stay in their 3-world shi****...wonder why... :coffee2:

Edited by Raptus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Is New York as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be? I assumed it would be safe as long as you avoid areas that are known to be bad

it is. I have lived in Brooklyn Bushwick for 4 years as well as The Bronx. there are times when I'm being yelled at or accosted by a homeless person or individual with mental illness while commuting. I carry a weapon with me no matter where I go. I used to work at Trader Joe's on 6th Ave and had a homeless man throw a jar at my face while trying to steal from the store. 

this is so incredibly sad, disheartening and scary. as a black gay male who lives in nyc, this hits close to home. may O'Shae Sibley Sleep In Paradise. so sorry that the world failed you. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bacratto said:

Aren't extremists Muslims doing the same crap in Europe right now? This is very scary.

Yep. Some Western European cities can be very intimidating and dangerous to the LGBTQ community due to their huge Muslim population, especially in the UK, Germany, Netherlands/Belgium and Sweden.

I never thought we’d see these cases of Islamic terrorism in the US like we have in Europe for some time now.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 6

This is heartbreaking:dancehall3:

Poor guy was living his best life and those disgusting creatures were triggered. Hope they rot inside jail and burn in hell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Selaphiel said:

Yep. Some Western European cities can be very intimidating and dangerous to the LGBTQ community due to their huge Muslim population, especially in the UK, Germany, Netherlands/Belgium and Sweden.

I never thought we’d see these cases of Islamic terrorism in the US like we have in Europe for some time now.

Yep. In 20 years f***** Eastern Europe will be safer for queer people than UK and France :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

13 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Yep. In 20 years f***** Eastern Europe will be safer for queer people than UK and France :rip:

MESS

15 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Some cities are literally approaching 1/3 of the population being Muslim, it’s horrifying. And as members of the LGBTQ community we can’t even express our concerns or we’ll be called racist.

What’s even more worrying is that the latest waves of Muslim migrants are not even from more secular places like Turkey, but from some of the most extremist countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Somalia, where the death sentence for gays is literally law of the land and completely  normalized within their cultures.

Edited by Selaphiel
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

20 minutes ago, Selaphiel said:

Laws need become more stricter to protect LGBTQ people. If the extremists have issues, they can relocate or get educated. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.