Ethan Slater’s estranged wife Lilly Jay talks to Page Six, blasts Ariana

Kayseri Mantisi

On 7/27/2023 at 9:43 PM, diboy said:

My God. The fact she was holding Lilys baby and telling her that she wanted to have kids soon knowing damn well that she was having sex with her husband.

Shameless indeed.

I mean, she did release a song called Break up with your girlfriend, Ari has always lead with the TRUTH of her homewrecking ways as a badge of honor

HgYULfD.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Communion

• Starchild

• Kayseri Mantisi

mess :rip: 

ariana is trash for this, there is clearly something wrong with her :skull:

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 1:14 PM, More Than A Melody said:

They are. They added this:

Basically calling Lilly the crazy ex wife and acting like Ariana and Ethan did nothing wrong.

I've said from the beginning that I reserve my judgment and it's none of my business, but if one of the parties is speaking on the record, and it's the party that was wronged, I'm going to believe her.

Respectfully, what is the difference between Ariana allegedly being with Ethan and what Harry Styles did with Olivia? 

19 minutes ago, SidetoSpears said:

Respectfully, what is the difference between Ariana allegedly being with Ethan and what Harry Styles did with Olivia? 

Olivia lied about being single when they started dating, then continued to sleep with her ex for two months. It was exposed by her nanny in the same article as the salad dressing thing, so it made no noise, but it's confirmed with text screenshots and just looking at the timeline of things, right after the article came out Olivia and Harry broke up

On 7/29/2023 at 2:08 PM, Michael196 said:

:hoetenks: I hate that pic on the right so much lord it haunts me, whoever made it deserves jail

On 7/27/2023 at 9:43 PM, State of Grace. said:

"I Went Through 203 Pages of A Gossip Forum So You Don’t Have To"

:rip: 

The hags at LSA having to go private after their psychosis got exposed on Reddit and here. :ahh:

Send the request yall bc we are going dark after this. The deep dives, the screenshots, future predictions will no longer be shared on this public forum. 

Since the FM Reddit leak with all of our font names plastered everywhere you can hit me up for an invite or request to join below

@The Admin scrub this thread!!!!!

The thread that had all the "tea" is now just the 5 same users reacting to someone on Youtube doing a tarot reading about Ariana for "clues about what's next" and trashing black female youtubers who made videos about the topic because "they're going too easy cause they're fans of that little *****". :deadbanana4: 

Oh also, somehow claiming Tori Kelly's health scare is a PR stunt "orchestrated by Scooter to distract from this"

-Tori’s health “scare” (yet to be confirmed)
-Justin’s “pregnancy”
A lot happening to deflect from Ariana for sure.

Btw I predict Ariana will do a Blue ivy and fake a pregnancy and do surrogate. She’s just so frail I really doubt she’s even ovulating at this point. Fertility x nutrition are real a MFer. She’s been too frail for too long.

Ah, but of course, it's not LSA unless they find a way to be transphobic, somehow Ariana (and Cynthia Erivo??) having friends who are trans women is an example of "being a pick-me who loves male attention".

Also your observation about them BOTH pandering so hard for trans women to the point it’s become a disingenuous competition…

This 4chanified hellish corner of the internet is who people want more info from. :ahh:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

On 7/27/2023 at 12:48 PM, Kayseri Mantisi said:

NYPICHPDPICT000015050108.jpg?quality=75&

Wait, this isn't her with her little brother?

On 7/29/2023 at 7:14 AM, istersay said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Already dumped him???

source

vfvfd.jpg

she's insane

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Communion said:

The hags at LSA having to go private after their psychosis got exposed on Reddit and here. :ahh:

The thread that had all the "tea" is now just the 5 same users reacting to someone on Youtube doing a tarot reading about Ariana for "clues about what's next" and trashing black female youtubers who made videos about the topic because "they're going too easy cause they're fans of that little *****". :deadbanana4: 

Oh also, somehow claiming Tori Kelly's health scare is a PR stunt "orchestrated by Scooter to distract from this"

Ah, but of course, it's not LSA unless they find a way to be transphobic, somehow Ariana (and Cynthia Erivo??) having friends who are trans women is an example of "being a pick-me who loves male attention".

This 4chanified hellish corner of the internet is who people want more info from. :ahh:

I have no words :rip: These people are beyond help :doc:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.