• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• besaid

• Communion

• Selaphiel

1 hour ago, Meowpie said:

Arabs genocided, colonised, and raped huge part of Asia and North Africa. Which is million times bigger than their original territory of small part of Saudi Arabia. I wouldn’t be the one talking if i was you.

Jessie Ware (#Zionist) avi

68 posts

Knows Jolie's Lips

Upvoting all zionist posts in this thread and downvoting the pro-Palestine ones

Already has a racist post about black people/the country song going viral

Can yall make your racist and zionist dupes/bots less obvious? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Jessie Ware (#Zionist) avi

68 posts

Knows Jolie's Lips

Upvoting all zionist posts in this thread and downvoting the pro-Palestine ones

Already has a racist post about black people/the country song going viral

Can yall make your racist and zionist dupes/bots less obvious? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ad hominem attacks? Nothing to answer on topic, sweetie? :duck:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

I'm so tired of polarization this issue brings and the lack of nuance from arguments on both sides. There is no right side to this issue and I wish more people saw it this way. There can never be peace so as long as both countries continue attacking one another.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 hours ago, besaid said:

But that doesn't make "Nazi behavior" or "support for genocide" to go on a trip to the Jewish state as a Jewish young adult and simply not say something (yet) about that. None of these antisemites dogpiling him in the replies and this thread would ever go this far over a muslim or arab star visiting, say, Saudi Arabia or UAE, and making it out like visiting there was a positive endorsement of everything that state has ever said or done. But Jewish stars like Gal Gadot and now, Noah Schnapp are held to another standard while the only difference is their Jewish background and faith. 

Who the hell you talking to because I said nothing of the sort.

Good. Being a Zionist is perfectly correct as a Jew, as the alternative is to be brutally slaughtered in a Holocaust or kicked out of the Arab countries around Israel. Twinks on ATRL i’m sure have a perfectly reasonable understanding of the conflict though! What is your solution for Jews if it is not to remain in Israel? Please don’t quote me unless you are willing to give one. :bird:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

35 minutes ago, style17 said:

if it is not to remain in Israel? 

Is this suggesting the Jewish population of Israel would rather leave sacred lands than co-exist amongst non-Jewish populations if those people happen to make up a larger portion of the population than them?

No longer maintaining an artificial Jewish ethno-state =/= the expulsion of Jewish people from the land. The resolution would be to remain where they are, as the UN tried to mediate until Zionist militias assassinated Folke Bernadotte, a UN diplomat.

Again, this rhetoric knowingly runs into the problem that even the UN made it clear one of the requirements for a two-state solution is for the right of return for millions of Palestinian refugees. That it is fine for the number of Palestinians to out-number the population of Israel and that Israel stop expanding its borders.

Because that's how Zionism calls for the eradication of the Palestinian people - it's the hope that you can displace a population outside of the borders of their home and essentially make them stateless. Get rid of any collective of Palestinians, and suddenly there is no Palestine. If there is no longer a Palestine, there is then no Palestinian people. There's just then disparate groups pushed into the borders of Jordan, and Syria, and Egypt, and Lebanon, etc. 

"A land with no people for a people with no land." - Zionism's own Manifest Destiny.

Trying to argue that anti-Zionism - the rejection of a Jewish ehtno-state - is antisemitic would mean that everything those within the Israeli government have done for decades to appear more moderate ("this is not apartheid, we don't want violence, we want a two-state solution!") would be a complete lie.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Communion said:

Is this suggesting the Jewish population of Israel would rather leave sacred lands than co-exist amongst non-Jewish populations if those people happen to make up a larger portion of the population than them?

No longer maintaining an artificial Jewish ethno-state =/= the expulsion of Jewish people from the land. The resolution would be to remain where they are, as the UN tried to mediate until Zionist militias assassinated Folke Bernadotte, a UN diplomat.

Again, this rhetoric knowingly runs into the problem that even the UN made it clear one of the requirements for a two-state solution is for the right of return for millions of Palestinian refugees. That it is fine for the number of Palestinians to out-number the population of Israel and that Israel stop expanding its borders.

Because that's how Zionism calls for the eradication of the Palestinian people - it's the hope that you can displace a population outside of the borders of their home and essentially make them stateless. Get rid of any collective of Palestinians, and suddenly there is no Palestine. If there is no longer a Palestine, there is then no Palestinian people. There's just then disparate groups pushed into the borders of Jordan, and Syria, and Egypt, and Lebanon, etc. 

"A land with no people for a people with no land." - Zionism's own Manifest Destiny.

Trying to argue that anti-Zionism - the rejection of a Jewish ehtno-state - is antisemitic would mean that everything those within the Israeli government have done for decades to appear more moderate ("this is not apartheid, we don't want violence, we want a two-state solution!") would be a complete lie.

Israel currently has several hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with full rights. Israel has been willing to make a two state solution many times. Would a state under Palestinian control/majority really give Jews rights when every other Arab country brutally kicked them out? :deadbanana4:You’re just an anti-semitic joke.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The casual anti-Semitism on this website is CRAZY, but not surprising. I’m in full support of a future Palestinian state, but masking pan-Arab manifest destiny in the Middle East, erasing centuries of Jewish history and culture, is not it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

The casual anti-Semitism on this website is CRAZY, but not surprising. I’m in full support of a future Palestinian state, but masking pan-Arab manifest destiny in the Middle East, erasing centuries of Jewish history and culture, is not it. 

It’s just horrid… obviously Palestinians deserve their own state and have been persecuted… but these people are just so disgustingly anti-semitic. I’m very ashamed that people persecuted for their sexuality are so against a small minority who has been persecuted for thousands of years. It’s honestly kind of disgusting that the mods haven’t closed this thread. Makes me sick. I wonder what these guys would say to someone walking around wearing a Kippah and a star of david… 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

13 minutes ago, style17 said:

Israel currently has several hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with full rights.

So why are they blocking millions of Palestinian refugees from returning home (a literally different country)? 

Why are new settlements continuously built deeper and deeper into land the UN has for several decades demanded that Israel stop stealing? 

"We can't let Palestinians TAKE OVER Israel" and "It's not wrong for Israel to continue expanding into Palestine" are two contradictory statements.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Communion said:

So why are they blocking millions of Palestinian refugees from returning home (a literally different country)? 

Did I say Israel wasn’t in the wrong? Did I say Israel was fair to Palestinians? No, all I’m saying is that they are OBJECTIVELY more fair to them than Palestinians would EVER be to Jews. EVER. I also think it’s not that simple because the country Palestinians live in is currently ATTACKING Israel.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

@Jjang why are you disliking posts from Dear ZIVERT simply stating anti-semitism is wrong. Your true colors are showing and you sound like an extremely hateful person.

Edited by style17
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, style17 said:

Did I say Israel wasn’t in the wrong? 

You said anti-Zionism is antisemitic. Zionism is the belief that there isn't nor ever was such a place as Palestine. 

"I support Zionism" and "I don't support the mistreatment of the Palestinian people" are - again - two statements completely at odds with one another. 

5 minutes ago, style17 said:

the country Palestinians live in is currently ATTACKING Israel.

Maps-of-Palestine-Screen-Shot.png

Can you explain this image for me?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 3

Well they are probably harassing him and trashing him

• Like 1

People crying anti-semitism (as usual) when they have no idea what it's like to be on the receiving end of Israel's attacks. Hiding behind keyboards writing extremely stupid and moronic posts consisting of nothing but empty platitudes is very easy when you're not in danger. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

You said anti-Zionism is antisemitic. Zionism is the belief that there isn't nor ever was such a place as Palestine. 

"I support Zionism" and "I don't support the mistreatment of the Palestinian people" are - again - two statements completely at odds with one another. 

Maps-of-Palestine-Screen-Shot.png

Can you explain this image for me?

Well you’re already wrong. Zionism is the belief in the right of a Jewish state. I can explain that image. Palestinians continuing to reject offers of a 2-state solution! Maybe you should give the land back in your country to whatever group had it before! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Also, the same people that defended Russia’s excuse for invading Ukraine need to stop gaslighting people. Ukraine is not sending missiles into Russia proper AT ALL (let alone civilian centers), all of the fighting is being done on Ukrainian territory. The same people using that argument to defend Hamas’ terrorism don’t even think Ukraine has the right to exist in complete freedom, so please come up with a better argument :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

He deleted the comments just makes it even worse, screaming tone deaf and ignorant. :deadbanana4:

Anyway, #FreePalestine

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, style17 said:

It’s just horrid… obviously Palestinians deserve their own state and have been persecuted… but these people are just so disgustingly anti-semitic. I’m very ashamed that people persecuted for their sexuality are so against a small minority who has been persecuted for thousands of years. It’s honestly kind of disgusting that the mods haven’t closed this thread. Makes me sick. I wonder what these guys would say to someone walking around wearing a Kippah and a star of david… 

I remember reading the Kanye threads on this site before I had an account and was like...maybe I shouldn't make one :deadvision: To anyone who wants to actually learn about why calling Jewish people "Zionists" or "Nazis" is wrong, I really suggest reading this article I linked to earlier: https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/anti-zionism-antisemitism-how-anti-zionist-language-left-and-right-vilifies-jews

Another helpful read: "Make no mistake: Anti-Zionism is antisemitism"

https://web.archive.org/web/20220320121614/https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/03/20/opinion/make-no-mistake-anti-zionism-is-antisemitism/

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

14 minutes ago, style17 said:

Zionism is the belief in the right of a Jewish state.

And what justification has historically been given for building the sole Jewish ethno-state in the world on another people's land?

Palestinians continuing to reject offers of a 2-state solution!

What group assassinated Count Bernadotte in 1948?

What does it mean when one of the men who organized Bernadotte's assassination for advocating for a two-state solution went on to literally become prime minister?

Maybe you should give the land back in your country 

Yes, sure, all settler nations - American, Australia, Canada, Israel, etc. should be dissolved and no longer exist. Is this you agreeing Israel is inherently a settler nation?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 3