noah schnapp deletes Palestinian comments from his Israel posts

Jjang

22 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

only one side that rejected the 1947 partition plan

"Why did the people who made up the 67% of the population and owned 90% of the land reject the notion of being given only 45% of the land?"

If Ukraine has the right to reject Russia's "offer" to give them back only a portion of their land, why would Palestinians be in the wrong to reject Israel's proposal that they split 55/45 land that was largely Palestinian owned?

What are the the meaningful differences, if any, between these two maps besides the reality that Israel would simply not exist if Palestine was given the same military aid Ukraine was?

Maps-of-Palestine-Screen-Shot.png

_130091864_ukraine_control_quad_13_06_23

Edited by Communion
  • Like 4

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• besaid

• Communion

• Selaphiel

15 minutes ago, besaid said:

You can find it distasteful all you want, fine. I took issue with it being described as "Nazi behavior". Surely, as someone with family wiped out and displaced by the hurricane of violent conspiracies about Jews that led to the holocaust, you should be able to understand why I would find a Jew being called a Nazi for standing around in photos in Israel "distasteful".

Don't bother with these losers. You don't have a thing to prove to anyone. :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

11 minutes ago, Negev said:

I'm very sorry that your family had been displaced. My family on both sides were Syrian and Moroccan and had to escape prosecution for practicing their religion in the 60s. 

But the final sentence... I have to understand- are you saying that zero Israelis have been affected by Palestinian forces? I live here so I know this is false. Why would you say something so blatantly wrong? 

I meant on ATRL. Because they are way fewer and farther in between and the way they are affected is way more minimal. Those are just facts.

Fact that I don't live in either palestine or Israel and have received more of a threat on my life from this conflict than most israelis says a whole lot.

Edited by rihannafan
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

I hope you realize this video is widely used by white supremacists and Holocaust deniers to frame Jewish people as inherently deceptive. You probably know that though. Funny how left-wing anti-Zionists and white supremacists have the same taste in propaganda :coffee2:

I don't know that nor do I engage in that world. The video clearly discusses this topic in the context of criticism of Israel. I have never once denied the Holocaust and even expressed why it's important to show solidarity with historic events such as the Warsaw Uprising in this very thread. So again, this forceful, artificial, incredibly shallow attempt to try to frame me as Nazi sympathizers is just stunning on all levels. The brainwashing is next level. 

The only idea I ever rejected in regard to the Holocaust is that it justifies land theft and ethnic cleansing and weaponizing it as a means to keep other groups of people discriminated against. But you know that already.

35 minutes ago, besaid said:

Right, because antisemitic conspiracies and violence that come from them are just "what if" scenarios with no connection to reality (:deadvision:). And no, I'm not ignorant and use the words I want to use unlike you. I've continued to correctly identify you as an antisemite. AEB your obsessive derogatory use of the word "Zionist" to describe me and any other Jew like Noah, calling Jewish people "Nazis" or liking posts to that effect, etc. No one said you "sound" like a "Nazi". I said you are an antisemite and I think you know that as well as I do.

The entirety of this thread has been a continuous pattern of us explaining exactly what the issue is to you and you going "No no no, you're wrong, it's because they're JEWISH :isudumblmao:

we explained to you why posting a picture of an illegally occupied region (East Jerusalem) where literally apartheid is maintained through an illegal military occupying power and captioning it "Israel, my happy place" is problematic, we already explained to you why deleting Palestinian comments and liking pro - Zionists comments are problematic, we already explained to you in full detail why hanging around with notorious Israeli Internet personalities who are Nakba deniers and apartheid deniers is problematic. You chose to skip all of that and go "OH, so you're criticizing him for being a Jew??? :isudumblmao:

I know you're clutching your pearls trying to hyperfocus and hold onto that Nazi comment made by that member but you already made it clear that your opinion extends far beyond that one comment and you literally refuse to hear any criticism about Zionism as a political ideology. Again -> "You're just judging Israel because its JEWISH!!! you don't judge other countries !! (we do) :isudumblmao:"

just like when we quoted the UN, Amnesty International, HRU (how many times do we have to repeat that) and you were "omg you are repeating anti semitic Nazi tropes by quoting the international law!!! :isudumblmao:"

And then finally, the icing on the cake - calling me an antisemite for being kicked out of my own home in the name of Zionism. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I don't know that nor do I engage in that world. The video clearly discusses this topic in the context of criticism of Israel. I have never once denied the Holocaust and even expressed why it's important to show solidarity with historic events such as the Warsaw Uprising in this very thread. So again, this forceful, artificial, incredibly shallow attempt to try to frame me as Nazi sympathizers is just stunning on all levels. The brainwashing is next level. 

The only idea I ever rejected in regard to the Holocaust is that it justifies land theft and ethnic cleansing and weaponizing it as a means to keep other groups of people discriminated against. But you know that already.

The entirety of this thread has been a continuous pattern of us explaining exactly what the issue is to you and you going "No no no, you're wrong, it's because they're JEWISH :isudumblmao:

we explained to you why posting a picture of an illegally occupied region (East Jerusalem) where literally apartheid is maintained through an illegal military occupying power and captioning it "Israel, my happy place" is problematic, we already explained to you why deleting Palestinian comments and liking pro - Zionists comments are problematic, we already explained to you in full detail why hanging around with notorious Israeli Internet personalities who are Nakba deniers and apartheid deniers is problematic. You chose to skip all of that and go "OH, so you're criticizing him for being a Jew??? :isudumblmao:

I know you're clutching your pearls trying to hyperfocus and hold onto that Nazi comment made by that member but you already made it clear that your opinion extends far beyond that one comment and you literally refuse to hear any criticism about Zionism as a political ideology. Again -> "You're just judging Israel because its JEWISH!!! you don't judge other countries !! (we do) :isudumblmao:"

just like when we quoted the UN, Amnesty International, HRU (how many times do we have to repeat that) and you were "omg you are repeating anti semitic Nazi tropes by quoting the international law!!! :isudumblmao:"

And then finally, the icing on the cake - calling me an antisemite for being kicked out of my own home in the name of Zionism. 

I keep tabs on that world and I can tell you that quote from her that accusations of anti-semitism are a tactic to silence opposition is a favorite among the far-right. Maybe you aren't aware of it but seeing you share that automatically throws up red flags for me :celestial5: I hope the mods close this thread because it's clearly gone off course and the conversation is no longer productive, in fact it's become pretty uncomfortable. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

I keep tabs on that world and I can tell you that quote from her that accusations of anti-semitism are a tactic to silence opposition is a favorite among the far-right. Maybe you aren't aware of it but seeing you share that automatically throws up red flags for me :celestial5: I hope the mods close this thread because it's clearly gone off course and the conversation is no longer productive, in fact it's become pretty uncomfortable. 

Another red flag is purposely ignoring context clues to throw wild accusations at people

Edited by rihannafan
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

I hope you realize this video is widely used by white supremacists and Holocaust deniers to frame Jewish people as inherently deceptive. You probably know that though. Funny how left-wing anti-Zionists and white supremacists have the same taste in propaganda :coffee2:

The gasp I let out when I scrolled past that old piece of white supremacist propaganda :toofunny2: 

On antisemitism being "a trick" Jews use against others:

"The cynicism in this debate comes from those who use the Shulamit Aloni quote as if it were a confession of mendacity on behalf of all Jewish people who complain about antisemitism."

https://medium.com/@Steve_Cooke/is-antisemitism-a-trick-a-closer-look-at-that-shulamit-aloni-meme-295fde27b0a8

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, rihannafan said:

"my family has been displaced"

-> "Youre a nazi and an anti-semite"

The brainwashing, lack of intelligent respose and lack of empathy are truly something else.

We need to be more vocal bout this, spread the words :giraffe:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Just because people (that I disagree with) took that quote and misused it out of context does not mean I am not allowed to use it within the proper context. 

And you think I'm not uncomfortable seeing people here literally rooting for my family to be displaced and saying there's nothing wrong with Nakba deniers? Do you think the plethora of anti - Palestinian tropes being repeated here do not align with far-right extremist views?

Like, you're literally grasping at straws trying to paint me as a Holocaust denier when there are members here literally out and proud about being Nakba deniers, that says it all. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

The pinkwashing in here smells crazy... this thread would make a good case study on how the GP ignored and disparaged the Palestinian plight :(

Not kicking out Palestinians from their homes or succumbing them to IDF-enforced checkpoints could be a start! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, nostalgic said:

I never said it makes it okay for them to displace anyone, I was just explaining why the Jewish diaspora feels a connection to the land of Israel (and Palestine). That doesn't necessarily make them right but why does anyone feel a connection to their ancestral lands? 

but the physical/material manifestation of it literally cannot exist without the displacing. The fantasy that some divine power brought you back to your 2,000 + year-old ancient kingdom does not erase real-life ramifications. Having a religious affiliation to the land is not the issue at hand, however, claiming your religious affiliation grants you the right to conquer and rule over the land and the people that already live there is the issue. 

The material manifestation of it is violent and immoral. Quotes like "land without a people to a people without a land" are violent. The Brits, who were colonizing Palestine themselves and had no right being there, advanced Zionist wishes and promised them the land through the 1917 Balfour declaration (just like they gave Kashmir away! See, it's not just Israel criticism) is violent. and that violence is promoted by political Zionist ideologies because it puts the blame on Palestinians, how many times have you heard liberal Zionists go "Well, they refused to get colonized and denied the UN partition plan" (which they had every single right to because just like every other single plan in history, it criminally disadvantages the Palestinians for a plethora of reasons that we can get into if you want). 

Israel's establishment was possible only through genocide and ethnic cleansing, and more importantly - the maintenance of Israel as a Zionist state relies on the implementation of apartheid rules that are physically enforced by an illegally occupying military power. In order for Israel to remain Zionist in its nature, it must deny the Nakba, it must deny the return of Palestinian refugees, and it must implement colonial and apartheid laws. so the mere existence of Israel literally comes at the expense of a whole other group of people's fundamental human rights. Not just at the expense of gay Palestinians, straight Palestinians, male Palestinians, female Palestinians, or nonbinary Palestinians - it comes at the expense of all Palestinian's human rights. 

The way you exclude yourself from the material reality is so fascinating. 

I have a question for you: How do you, in real-time, explain to an elderly Palestinian woman probably older than the state of Israel itself, who resides in a refugee camp 20 miles away from her original home, who is refused the right of return and her fundamental human rights - how do you explain to her that a Jewish person, let's say, from Brazil, who not even his grand grand grand grand grand grand grand parents set foot in that land get automatic citizenship and have more rights than that elderly Palestinian woman on the land she was exiled from? Do you just tell her "suck it up, granny, 3 thousand years ago there was an ancient kingdom here that we want to restore"? seriously I'm curious. 

Again - Hertzl, Ben Gurion, Jabotinsky, Max... all of them talked about Zionism as a colonial project that directly seeks to violently replace a population that already exists with a different population. The latter population being Jewish is not the issue at hand, the issue is the action itself that people like you probably view as a "necessary evil" as if Palestinian lives are just pawns to bypass. 

I mean, why believe me, an antisemite (because I stated Zionism wants to kick me out of my own home), when you can just take the word of Zionist militias soldiers that established the state of Israel... (this is the part where you tell me other people used this video to spread anti semitic propaganda or something)

And before you reply with "I was only specifically talking about Noah" - he is hanging around internet personalities that are wildly anti - Palestinian and are Nakba deniers (imagine an actor was hanging around with a Holocaust denier out and proud) and he's chronically online which means he knows every single detail of what's happening. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Communion said:

"Why did the people who made up the 67% of the population and owned 90% of the land reject the notion of being given only 45% of the land?"

If Ukraine has the right to reject Russia's "offer" to give them back only a portion of their land, why would Palestinians be in the wrong to reject Israel's proposal that they split 55/45 land that was largely Palestinian owned?

What are the the meaningful differences, if any, between these two maps besides the reality that Israel would simply not exist if Palestine was given the same military aid Ukraine was?

Maps-of-Palestine-Screen-Shot.png

_130091864_ukraine_control_quad_13_06_23

Liberal Zionists seriously think that the UN partition plan or the Balfour Declaration were fair and honest peace resolutions :rip:

Liberal Zionists also wholeheartedly believe this mythical event of "David vs Goliath" (as in they were so few against the barbaric Arabs, and only acted in self-defense) only for Israel's own classified leaked documents to prove that one faction (the Hagganah, I think there was also the Palmach, Lehi, etc) had double the number of soldiers all Arab countries had on the ground and with far more advanced weapons and a clear orchestrated plan to ethnically cleanse Palestinian villages.  

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Anyway, right now happening: (by right now I mean literally right now, not metaphorically) 

- a Christian Palestinian church in Haifa is being subjected to theft at the hands of Orthodox Jews who believe there's an ancient tombstone that belongs to them underneath that church, hence claiming the church as their property. 

- The IDF shot and murdered an 18-year-old Palestinian in Nablus (a place where the IDF has no business being in)

- The IDF shot and murdered 17 & 19-year-old Palestinians in the city of Ramallah (where the IDF has no business being in) 

- Israeli settlers uprooted over 150 olive trees (with the help of the IDF) in Hebron in order to disrupt Palestinian farmers' jobs. 

- the Palestinian family that was displaced in Jerusalem to be replaced with Jewish Americans are now arrested for resisting, while the illegal settlers get comfortable in the homes they stole. 

But... but... but you're echoing antisemitic tropes for pointing this out!!! :isudumblmao:

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Imagine hearing your grandfather laughing about the countless children he killed. Reminds me of our German history. 

Doja was right about him 

• Like 2

Well, it's his social media page, he can moderate it however he likes...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Imagine hearing your grandfather laughing about the countless children he killed. Reminds me of our German history. 

how dare you draw parallels!!!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

what's the problem with israel? i'm not sure i understand. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

I am not going to pretend to be well-versed in Israeli-Palestinian relations or history, I just think Israel is a far-right apartheid state illegally claiming a lot of Palestinian land that it simply does not have any right to, AND that extreme anti-Israel rhetoric has alt-right white supremacist echoes.

Anti-Jewish hate crimes are on the rise and some of the rhetoric around this discussion and in this very thread is just not helping anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

what's the problem with israel? i'm not sure i understand. 

do you really think you’re slick? every time there’s a thread about Israel you ask the same ignorant question when there are at least 5 members in the same thread actively and in detail explaining everything wrong with Israel. 

Try reading stuff beyond the children lyrics your fave writes. education is important. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

Is this Noah's grandfather or just another off topic antisemitic accusation? Why is any of this relevant? 

• Thumbs Down 9

I’m so disappointed in him. Hopefully he’s just young and misinformed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jjang said:

but the physical/material manifestation of it literally cannot exist without the displacing. The fantasy that some divine power brought you back to your 2,000 + year-old ancient kingdom does not erase real-life ramifications. Having a religious affiliation to the land is not the issue at hand, however, claiming your religious affiliation grants you the right to conquer and rule over the land and the people that already live there is the issue. 

:clap3:

I'm not grasping how some people in this thread don't understand this??? 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1