Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Kayseri Mantisi

38 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Can someone explain why the song starfucker is not on the standard version of the album? Even though a title track clearly exists? What was the thought process?

She said she made the song Starf*cker after the tracklist had been finalised and sent off to vinyl factories etc.

So the album title Starf*cker came become the song title.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• Club classic

Just re-watched the Erotic Electronic & I Love Hollywood music videos today and they are just excellent... she can always serve, even on a low budget.

I'm so sad I didn't get to see her on tour this era :(

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

She said she made the song Starf*cker after the tracklist had been finalised and sent off to vinyl factories etc.

i really wish we had a full pressing

47 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Wow. That is really interesting, considering it's by far the strongest song on the album and originally it wasn't even on it :eek:

52 minutes ago, deux said:

I have this album on heavy rotation again after seeing her at Hoopla :jonny6:

Is it true that this show has replaced the London Pride festival lineup?

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

Is it true that this show has replaced the London Pride festival lineup?

No. London pride still has stages with performers but they have never been on the same scale as the artists that come

to Brighton pride for example. I've always felt like the parade in London is the biggest part of the pride celebrations. 

Also the London pride stages are free to attend (and smaller), whilst you have to pay to attend Hoopla (and the music festival part of Brighton). 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, deux said:

No. London pride still has stages with performers but they have never been on the same scale as the artists that come

to Brighton pride for example. I've always felt like the parade in London is the biggest part of the pride celebrations. 

Also the London pride stages are free to attend (and smaller), whilst you have to pay to attend Hoopla (and the music festival part of Brighton). 

Do you know who's headlining London Pride this year? Last year they had Ava Max.

It's a shame that the London Pride festival isn't as big as the Brighton one.

Sorry I know this is starting to go off topic - but to stay relevant, Slayyyter should perform at London/Brighton Pride.

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

Do you know who's headlining London Pride this year? Last year they had Ava Max.

It's a shame that the London Pride festival isn't as big as the Brighton one.

Sorry I know this is starting to go off topic - but to stay relevant, Slayyyter should perform at London/Brighton Pride.

I don't think they have announced it yet. I've never watched the performances lol, it's way too crowded. I'm doing the parade this year and then heading to soho with all the other gays ha. 

Slayyyter was amazing in Hoopla though, she was a great addition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.