Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Kayseri Mantisi

3 hours ago, campelo said:

the sample is so expensive, meaning the royalties could be 60% to Edward Maya, I don't think this will see the light of day

call Ava max to make bg vocals and make Atlantic pay for it!!!! 

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Time was never the problem, but the cha ching :suburban:

time to get the money lmao inb4 she profits a hamburger and a coke off of the tour

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• Club classic

This album grew a lot on me in these past few weeks, it's just such a fun album to listen to and let yourself loose. Girl Like Me is my fave :WAP:

This is the best album of the 20s so far 

Roaring indeed

:gayalipacat5:

• Like 1

Heartbreak in Stereo and Tommy are overrated tbfh 

butttt PsychoLover is that girl as far as unreleased songs go 

I’d say this album is gonna be my #2 album of the year. Don’t see it overtaking Paramores album but I’m glad I found a new queen to follow with this release

On 10/5/2023 at 10:18 AM, theblackestday said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  1. Villain
  2. Cha Ching
  3. Candy
  4. Alone
  5. Over This!
  6. Cowboys
  7. Venom
  8. Throatzillaaa
  9. Plastic
  10. My Body
  11. Erotic Electronic
  12. Clouds
  13. Ghosttt
  14. Serial Killer
  15. Daddy AF
  16. Miss Belladonna
  17. Ur Man
  18. Dog House
  19. Purrr
  20. Tear Me Open
  21. Mine
  22. Motorcycle
  23. All I Want for Xxxmas
  24. Memories of You
  25. Dramatic
  26. Girl Like Me
  27. I Love Hollywood!
  28. Butterflies...
  29. Self Destruct
  30. Touch My Body
  31. Devil
  32. BFF
  33. E-Boy
  34. Tattoo
  35. Letters
  36. Celebrity
  37. Platform Shoes
  38. Hello Kitty
  39. I'm High
  40. Out of Time
  41. Stupid Boy
  42. Troubled Paradise
  43. Rhinestone Heart

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

42. Troubled Paradise

Put the pipe DOWN :deadbanana:

I wonder if there will be any more videos that she’s going to put out for the era, I would really love to see something for My Body, Miss Belladonna, or Purr

32 minutes ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

I wonder if there will be any more videos that she’s going to put out for the era, I would really love to see something for My Body, Miss Belladonna, or Purr

There’s no budget left, I wouldn’t get your hopes up

2 hours ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Maybe if we start a GoFundMe for ha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

There’s no budget left, I wouldn’t get your hopes up

I figured but a girl can dream lol honestly anything from Miss YYY is a gift 

This is literally the pop AOTY. There isn’t a dud on the tracklist. I don’t really care about charts and success anymore but it genuinely bothers me that this album will likely stay under the radar. She has such a unique vision and everything is such top tier pop, from the melodies to the visuals to the production. The little Daft Punk-isms in the vocals are so tastefully executed.

Today the 1-2-3 punch of Dramatic, My Body and Memories of You is hitting.

• Like 4

I’m so mad this isn’t slowly blowing up. Like, even within the stan world. She outdid Charli, Kim, and even my fave Tove, and gave us the best pop album of the last 2 years. But oh well. All in due time hopefully. It still keeps growing on me, so hopefully it’ll catch on :hippo:

Hello everyone! 🎵 New member here, and I couldn't resist naming my username after this iconic album.

I've been a devoted Slayyyter fan since 2018, and it's incredibly rewarding to witness her remarkable journey in the music industry.

Picking my top 3 tracks from the album was no easy task, but if I had to choose, I'd say "I Love Hollywood!," "Girl Like Me," and "Memories of You" (especially those non-singles) are absolute gems.

Any fellow fans attending Slayyyter's UK tour dates? I'm personally counting down the days until I catch her electrifying performances in Manchester and London! 🎤🎶

• Like 5

Tommy is much better than Heartbreak in Stereo :pancake: 

• Thanks 1

Both my explicit cover and mauve vinyl arrived today and they are incredible, I hope whoever is the art director for this project gets their ass eaten daily :heart:

On 10/3/2023 at 8:34 PM, FireFade said:

ugh I want my vinyl so bad but it's been delayed to Oct 13 in Europe :eli: hopefully no more delays 

the vinyl is delayed yet again... to Oct 27:chick3:

2 hours ago, blackstar said:

the vinyl is delayed yet again... to Oct 27:chick3:

I saw that. For some reason I received mine last week from a local store, then noticed that it says Oct 27 everywhere now. I guess I got lucky and/or they only had a few copies in Europe? I'm not sure. :deadbanana4:

Edited by FireFade

Just realized Slayyyter used the same panther as Cupcakke on the album cover

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I’m so mad this isn’t slowly blowing up. Like, even within the stan world. She outdid Charli, Kim, and even my fave Tove, and gave us the best pop album of the last 2 years. But oh well. All in due time hopefully. It still keeps growing on me, so hopefully it’ll catch on :hippo:

i was thinking the same thing! i thought all the pop gays would eat this up but it seems like it's gotten about the same amount of attention as TP...maybe the leaks impacted it but i think the release date was also unfortunate bc i feel like it kinda got overshadowed by Kylie, Troye, Olivia, etc. (not in terms of chart success obviously, but twitter gays in general haven't been hyping this very much)... maybe more people will start discovering it soon

Edited by Scandalous

Unfortunately i think a lot of the unreleased demos are better than the final LP tracks. I wish valentine, Tommy, Heartbreak in stereo, Psycho Lover all found a home replacing songs like purr and plastic. 

Purrr is so brilliant. :flame: Pure estrogen down my bloodstream. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Junho_lover said:

purr and plastic

replacing two best songs on the album? :coffee:

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Just realized Slayyyter used the same panther as Cupcakke on the album cover

spacer.png

Her impact knows no bounds! 

Plastic Remix feat. Rebecca Black and Cupcakke WHEN???

FGgttfaWUAQIajx.jpg:large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.