• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• Club classic

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

RH is probably her most well-written, structured, and melodic song since "Mine". If you get it you get it, if you don't you don't, if you know you know.

!!!! 

it literally is pop perfection and that ms Ava Max girly WISHES she would’ve thought of creating something this good

• Like 1

WHile aware of her I've never heard of any of her songs before. I'm so impressed with the album.

All bangers. Only one song I'll probably leave out.

Like Kim Petras, Charli XCX Robyn and Tove Lo mashed together.

Will this be released on CD?

• Like 1

The fact there's no wiki page for STARFUCKER...

:khalyan:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sky Engineer said:

WHile aware of her I've never heard of any of her songs before. I'm so impressed with the album.

All bangers. Only one song I'll probably leave out.

Like Kim Petras, Charli XCX Robyn and Tove Lo mashed together.

Will this be released on CD?

STARFUCKER CD - Slayyyter

• Thanks 1

I have not listened anything from her before, but saw this thread and decided to check this out... I'm so shocked how insanely good this is, will most likely be my favourite album of the year! :jonny5:A banger of an album, no misses, no skips... Cannot believe I've not heard anything about her before, how is she not a bigger name? 

• Like 2

I’ve been hearing a lot about this album from different circles I run in, so I went to its Wikipedia page to read a bit about it and… it doesn’t have one :deadbanana2: Is this a pop album? Does she rap? I’ve literally never listened to her before, the only thing I know her from is the Click no boys remix :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I’ve been hearing a lot about this album from different circles I run in, so I went to its Wikipedia page to read a bit about it and… it doesn’t have one :deadbanana2: Is this a pop album? Does she rap? I’ve literally never listened to her before, the only thing I know her from is the Click no boys remix :deadbanana4:

i think you will like it

1590397099_jiojikljk.thumb.jpg.3868fe22e

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Think Femme Fatale but trashier and darker. 

Of course there are differences but I put this with Blackout, both darker clubby electro pop albums with lots of synths and heavy beats

Edited by Rigalo

5 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Rhinestone Heart truly is her best song but I don't expect people to understand

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 6:57 PM, Aurora said:

Hasn't even been a month and I think it's safe to say that this is an AOTY contender for me. It just gives everything it sets out to give. I know this is gonna be a controversial take but "Rhinestone Heart" is the best SONG on this record. Sure, there's better bops, but RH is probably her most well-written, structured, and melodic song since "Mine". If you get it you get it, if you don't you don't, if you know you know.

this

it instantly reminded me of mine which was the first song I listened to her back in the day

Idk if I’ma get dragged for this…. But I don’t see the hype for Heartbreak in Stereo. The sample and drop feel just so empty. The song basically reminds me of Used To Know Me by Charli XCX 

44 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Idk if I’ma get dragged for this…. But I don’t see the hype for Heartbreak in Stereo. The sample and drop feel just so empty. The song basically reminds me of Used To Know Me by Charli XCX 

Yeah the whole album is way better than it :rip:

the sample is really boring

HIS is a bawp but obviously would be a waste of money, imagine her paying for the sample and it doing nothing :skull: 

Heartbreak In Stereo is the best song ever and it needs to be officially released yall rhino heart stans better shut it

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.0fea901296

• Like 1

On 10/8/2023 at 11:55 PM, BraveNewSeth said:

Girl just click play on Spotify 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I'll be here for a deluxe release if that means Tommy will finally see a release

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.0fea901296

if we get a deluxe I need a finished version of operator

13 hours ago, theweekend said:

heartbreak in stereo as lead single for a deluxe edit so she still has time to clear the sample A DREAM

the sample is so expensive, meaning the royalties could be 60% to Edward Maya, I don't think this will see the light of day

13 hours ago, theweekend said:

heartbreak in stereo as lead single for a deluxe edit so she still has time to clear the sample A DREAM

Time was never the problem, but the cha ching :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.