Billboard Hot 100 predictions:07/29/2023.JungkookVS.Jason Aldean for #1,Last Night #3

Sweetestsecret

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Green

• spree

• ATRL Moderator

They thought I was gon' fall off, I hate to bring you bad news:katie2:

• Like 4

I'm glad BB changed their rules so the chart can't be so easily gamed by these fanbases. I wish them an ounce of luck only because of miss Latto 

image0.gif

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, besaid said:

I'm glad BB changed their rules so the chart can't be so easily gamed by these fanbases. I wish them an ounce of luck only because of miss Latto 

image0.gif

The meltdown :bibliahh:

JK is one of the most popular member in the group / popular boy in K-POP overall, with or without feature artist his number will be super massive. :cm:
also his label will do something to secured the #1 after seeing his spotify numbers.

next, V debut solo will do similar numbers to JK :nicole:

• Like 2

another top 10 for Latto. Good for her.

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, besaid said:

image0.gif

except Seven is actually doing well on streaming, even moreso than Jimin. Jungkook deserves it more than the less talented one :sorry:

8 minutes ago, drivers license said:

except Seven is actually doing well on streaming, even moreso than Jimin. Jungkook deserves it more than the less talented one :sorry:

He would deserve it if he actually served a good song but we got this instead

I wonder how many weeks this will chart, anyway I’m excited for Latto! :duca: 

multiple versions released lol.. Now predicted to debut at Top 3. 

QueenofCopyPaste

• Thumbs Down 1

It feels so ridiculous hahaha at least this time the song feels bigger than the Jimin song. Will they ever snatch a real hit song in the US? I mean, not flooded moved ones.

29 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

They need to cap the number of versions that are allowed to count towards the chart, and probably at 2. That gives enough for the original plus a remix. Anything more than that is unnecessary.

Ew fraudulence as expected. No surprised Latto has to rely on these type of tactics. She has already some history with it, in fact, she's more known for her inorganic success. :rip:

Edited by Ger-55
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Ew fraudulence as expected. No surprised Latto has to rely on these type of tactics. She has already some history with it, in fact, she's more known for her inorganic success. :rip:

You really think Latto’s fans are sending all of these versions to the top 10 on iTunes. Delusion at its finiest. :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

You really think Latto’s fans are sending all of these versions to the top 10 on iTunes. Delusion at its finiest. :rip: 

Of course not, but she's still benefited being attached to Jung Kock's single.

• Haha 2

Just now, Ger-55 said:

Of course not, but she's still benefited being attached to Jung Kock's single.

Of course, but that’s not really on her. Not all of their singles are successful. I think it’s actually quite smart of her and her team to be featured on a song called ‘Seven’ when it fits her whole brand.

24 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Barbie World and Dance the Night is smashing, as well as the Billie song. This movie soundtrack is huge already and the movie isn’t officially out till Friday :rip: 

3 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Latto's second top 3 is coming  :clap3:

• Like 1

Let's go, Snooze!

Whatever happened to the groundbreaking streaming numbers 

• Haha 1

Pull through Snooze

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.