Britney Spears memoir: The Woman In Me. October 24th.

James_Dean
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please use spoiler tags when discussing passages from the book. 

15 hours ago, Mystical said:

The meltdowns if the book ends up being a Britney Jean’d watered down mess abut her career and not the c-ship/personal life :deadbanana2:

To be completely honest, I'm more interested in hearing her side of the story of her career :skull:

She's never really gone into much detail, especially anything after 2007.

We've heard lots of about the cship and how it affected her.

• Thanks 2

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• slw84

• Cap87

• Rev8

Top Posters In This Topic

This book will.lowkey flop. She had ruined her public image and support she had from GP during FreeBritney times. At this point no one will even believe her aside from stan world. She doesn't seem interested in telling her story and the book so far seem s like a PR mess and money grab.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

8 minutes ago, easy HME said:

This book will.lowkey flop. She had ruined her public image and support she had from GP during FreeBritney times. At this point no one will even believe her aside from stan world. She doesn't seem interested in telling her story and the book so far seem s like a PR mess and money grab.

The promo has been absolutely terrible so far. Can’t believe we’re getting no proper interview, no magazine covers, nothing… Do they really believe her name alone will carry the book? I don’t think anyone even knows about it aside from the stans and forum gays.

14 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Those are only some basketball fans (because that one incident) and right-wing fans

Britney has still been getting lots of love from most, this year

if there is something viral to be going on, it's mostly positive and supportive of her

34 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Don't even know what this site is and don't think we should trust it

The Sun (+others) said that she is to do an interview there...so lets wait for news from bigger media outlets

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Have you read the book yet? 

And I understand going from stanning to unstaning is something but you don't have to drags her like that? :skull:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Those are only some basketball fans (because that one incident) and right-wing fans

Britney has still been getting lots of love from most, this year

if there is something viral to be going on, it's mostly positive and supportive of her

Don't even know what this site is and don't think we should trust it

The Sun (+others) said that she is to do an interview there...so lets wait for news from bigger media outlets

Big interviews are planned in advance. So far, there has been no believable rumors aside from the same “Oprah offered but Britney declined” story. I don’t think anything is coming. 

Edited by Mystical

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The tantrums because she doesn't want to do an interview with Oprah :skull:

Who said it has to be Oprah? :skull: She could literally do it with anyone she’s comfortable with. At this point, it’s just weird we haven’t heard her speak in an uncensored interview setting since 2006. 

Just now, Mystical said:

Who said it has to be Oprah? :skull: She could literally do it with anyone she’s comfortable with. At this point, it’s just weird we haven’t heard her speak in an uncensored interview setting since 2006. 

Why is that weird? She would do an interview if she wanted to, obviously she doesn't, at least not for the time being. Complaining about that isn't going to change it :skull:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mystical said:

The book is already 50% off on Amazon before it’s even released :skull: Her name alone will make it a bestseller for sure!

It's really not.

I personally see 30% off.

But u took that info from BreatheHeavy - if u bothered to read the comments, someone makes it clear:

It’s not reduced. I just checked my order I placed when preorders first came out and it’s $19.86. Now I see that even with 30% off it comes out to $23. It’s a sale tactic and it actually went UP in price. 

Prince Harry's book did the same tactic - upon release it was marked down.

It's a normal book strategy..

• Thanks 1

Less than a month left until the pop Bible is released.

3 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Britney's book "promoted" :skull:

Her glitter era :coffee:

On 9/17/2023 at 4:25 PM, Mystical said:

The meltdowns if the book ends up being a Britney Jean’d watered down mess abut her career and not the c-ship/personal life :deadbanana2:

I don't expect much from this book, I think it will be a watered down mess talking stuff that we are tired of knowing like the snake in 2001s VMA.

Then again she can surprise us, because she did talk a lot about the c-ship on some now deleted instagram posts, I'm talking about the audios. So, it seems she wants to share.

I just wanted it to be done with and that she can officially move on from that period on her life!

Do we already know, is the book self written or with a ghost writer? 

3 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

All celebrity memoirs are written by ghostwriters. 

3 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

not one book by celebrities are written by celebrities. the same for politicians and 95% of autobios.

some people are public about that, other people hide the ghostwriter and acts like they wrote it.

she probably have some stuff written and the ghost organized it and then interviewed her about the topics and someone did the reasearch, lawyers read it to shield the book and editor took stuff out.

She probably had the final cut, so she needed to aprove the final version. So she was hands on, it wasn't done for her, but with her.

I was excited for this project at first but then when I read like it was around 320 pages long  then I kinda lowered my expectations because with that length it doesn’t seem like she will be doing a proper biography, I guess she will pick some moments here and there and that’s it.

On 9/30/2023 at 2:13 PM, The Slayer said:

I guess since she's not doing any promo for the book the publisher is leaking stories to Page Six. OK... I guess...

4 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

She wrote it with a ghost writer, she stated in one of her caption.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.