• dabunique

• Alex

• GeminiCat

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Flocon said:

Tomorrow night for me guys !!!

The scream took me OUTTT and why does she sound exactly like Toad LOL

5 hours ago, Flocon said:

oh well looks like its going to be an iconic night for you enjoy!! 

Crazy how all the OG fans got to see her this era finally

• Like 1

I'm at peace now.

She was incredible.

The way she could bring a whole 20 000 people Arena with her that was Amazing.

Tia Tamera, Streets and Get Into It (Yuh) were my fav moments.

• Like 4

Ok so I was invited to her concert in Paris yesterday, please note I am NOT a Doja Cat fan at all.

i feel TRAUMATIZED, MURDERED. This is not a joke.

she was ALL BY HERSELF on one stage, during 1:30 hours STRAIGHT. No outfit change, no break whatsoever and…

She was IN.CRE.DI.BLE. Her stage presence is out of this world, the way she OWNS the stage is immaculate. She was born to do this 100%. The choreo, the walk/strut, the charisma, wow. You really have to have big balls to be by yourself on a stage with nothing/one else yet it was a F*CKING show. Her rap as well!?

went to l'Arc after to celebrate with her + French Montana after his party in a Parisian hotel and she's also really polite/humble irl! Such a good surprise.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I arrived in Lisbon around 12pm Saturday. So excited to finally see Doja live for the first time! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1

SICKENING :jonny2:

:jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

Edited by D.Va

On 6/23/2024 at 12:34 AM, Negiiiii said:

Ok so I was invited to her concert in Paris yesterday, please note I am NOT a Doja Cat fan at all.

i feel TRAUMATIZED, MURDERED. This is not a joke.

she was ALL BY HERSELF on one stage, during 1:30 hours STRAIGHT. No outfit change, no break whatsoever and…

She was IN.CRE.DI.BLE. Her stage presence is out of this world, the way she OWNS the stage is immaculate. She was born to do this 100%. The choreo, the walk/strut, the charisma, wow. You really have to have big balls to be by yourself on a stage with nothing/one else yet it was a F*CKING show. Her rap as well!?

went to l'Arc after to celebrate with her + French Montana after his party in a Parisian hotel and she's also really polite/humble irl! Such a good surprise.

same in Amsterdam. I was golden circle and she was ******* insane. Just one and a half hours of pure slayage. She literally did one water / pee break, that's it

• Like 3

Saw her last night at Rock In Rio. I was pretty close to the stage and it was honestly one of the best shows I've ever been to. It's actually insane how talented charismatic and energetic she is. No dancers, barely any production and she had us gagging. Every step, every hair flip, every *ss shake she was absolutely born for this.

I was expecting to be underwhelming since the setlist is mostly Scarlet and I wasn't into that album that much but she transformed the songs live to sound so much more powerful and fiery. She's what pop music needs right now, she was honestly Beyoncé level last night.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Saw her last night at Rock In Rio. I was pretty close to the stage and it was honestly one of the best shows I've ever been to. It's actually insane how talented charismatic and energetic she is. No dancers, barely any production and she had us gagging. Every step, every hair flip, every *ss shake she was absolutely born for this.

I was expecting to be underwhelming since the setlist is mostly Scarlet and I wasn't into that album that much but she transformed the songs live to sound so much more powerful and fiery. She's what pop music needs right now, she was honestly Beyoncé level last night.

I loved the show. I think even though the production was scaled back, it still worked. She herself is a top level performer. The background singers were great and her band is even better! 

You can't keep your eyes off of her and even the songs you don't know, she sells it well! I was up front by the left side of the stage.

Also, the sign language interpreter was going OFF doing Tia Tamera!! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just know she chose a red wig because she was in Dublin 😹 

Does anyone know if she's flying back to the states in between dates or is she relaxing and enjoying Europe? I need her to get in the studio with some European producers while she's there ugh 

Edited by makeme
  • Like 3

yessss launch a new era queen

• Thanks 1

She should stick with this for a while.  And launch new era w/ this look. 👀 lol

She looks so good :jonnycat:

GRwicKlbAAAWZmU?format=jpg&name=large

GRwicKAWYAAWUZF?format=jpg&name=large

GRwicKma8AAgXg9?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

GRwicKlbAAAWZmU?format=jpg&name=large

GRwicKAWYAAWUZF?format=jpg&name=large

GRwicKma8AAgXg9?format=jpg&name=large

This look is ITTTT 

Serve Doja!! 

• Like 1

GRqC4-uXMAAbmJk?format=jpg&name=small

LOOOOOOOOVE this new aesthetic 

• Like 5

The acclaim shes been getting online recently… we are SO back… I knew this EU leg was going to slay so hard :chick1:

• Like 3

There is just no one else doing it like her right now. What an iconic debut WW tour.

:worship:

@Walk_Away21

• Thanks 1

Doja at wireless was just incredible, dare I say it was better than when I saw her at the O2 because the crowd were LIVING oh my god…

easily the best live show i've ever been to (bar Beyoncé lol) so happy this european leg has been so successful… she seemed so happy today! 

Edited by masochizm
  • Thanks 1

From the videos she indeed was ******* phenomenal. 

There are just so many viral tweets praising her it's insane, the fact that she just is so talented that she can't be cancelled for too long sdfghjn,k

• Like 1

Is there anywhere I can watch her Wireless performance? The clips are unreal :WAP:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Is there anywhere I can watch her Wireless performance? The clips are unreal :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.