• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Achilles.

• Taylor fanboy

• naval23

• Steve Johnson

Bad verses, bad chorus, bad bridge, bad lyrics, bad production, bad vocals, bad music video, bad aesthetics, bad message, bad career decision, bad as a lead single, bad chart performance, bad live performances, bad outfits, bad feature, bad representation of the Lover album, bad title, bad legacy. You could go on.

Omg. I wrote that whole essay about ME! and I forgot one of the best, messiest, most iconic things about it. It was released concurrently with Avengers: Endgame, and a swiftie spoiled Iron Man’s death in retaliation against the drags. :bibliahh:

E7SCRwlUYAgKfW6.jpg

It being the best song of all time is the best thing about it :clap3:

That she used subliminal messaging through a catchy children's song to reel in gen z and any younger generation.

When it's over.

Edited by Matthew4815

The fact that everyone thought it was the beginning of the end for Taylor :laugh:

The music video. It’s actually a well made, beautiful video. You just have to watch it on mute. :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.